ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #3331
hendikaf
Studly Adventurer
 
hendikaf's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
Oddometer: 501
riding sunday

where are you riding Sunday? , they annonce rain in the west so I was thinking staying more East but you never know...
__________________
Hendi Kaf

www.HendiKaf.com
hendikaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #3332
rider1150gsadv
Fl Keys Fishing Guide
 
rider1150gsadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Keys/Ft Likkertail , USA
Oddometer: 5,911
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishin4woods
Whater yuh gettin'?


I will be leaving tomorrow a.m. for a week long road trip on my Sporty. Woohoooo!!!!

I am looking for a bike in the 450 to 650 range....
Have fun on your trip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendikaf
where are you riding Sunday? , they annonce rain in the west so I was thinking staying more East but you never know...
Somewhere east with a good BBQ joint may convince brother unit and moi to stay close and east...
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #3333
hendikaf
Studly Adventurer
 
hendikaf's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
Oddometer: 501
riding sunday

OK her is the plan for four of us , we will be leaving Lighthousepoint arround 9:30 10:00 to Jupiter to have lunch there , we will take A1A to go there .
if any of you are interested come and meet for coffe at my home .PM for address

maybe we could eat at
http://www.guanabanas.com/contact.aspx
__________________
Hendi Kaf

www.HendiKaf.com
hendikaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #3334
rider1150gsadv
Fl Keys Fishing Guide
 
rider1150gsadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Keys/Ft Likkertail , USA
Oddometer: 5,911
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishin4woods
Whater yuh gettin'?


I will be leaving tomorrow a.m. for a week long road trip on my Sporty. Woohoooo!!!!

I am looking for a bike in the 450 to 650 range....
Have fun on your trip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendikaf
where are you riding Sunday? , they annonce rain in the west so I was thinking staying more East but you never know...
Somewhere east with a good BBQ joint, or great pub food, may convince brother unit and moi to stay close and east...
We found a great Irish Pub (Korrigans) on Sample and Powerline in Pompano....'bitchen' rueben sammiches and fries... and a huge variety of on tap...
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #3335
Rub-a-Dub
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Colombia
Oddometer: 113
Up for a Sunday Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendikaf
OK her is the plan for four of us , we will be leaving Lighthousepoint arround 9:30 10:00 to Jupiter to have lunch there , we will take A1A to go there .
if any of you are interested come and meet for coffe at my home .PM for address

maybe we could eat at
http://www.guanabanas.com/contact.aspx
Hendikaf, I am up for the Sunday ride, I'll be heading North from FLL, PM the directions to where I can meet you guys.
Rub-a-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #3336
rider1150gsadv
Fl Keys Fishing Guide
 
rider1150gsadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Keys/Ft Likkertail , USA
Oddometer: 5,911
Talking

Meet you at your place!!
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:33 PM   #3337
Mugwest
.
 
Mugwest's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: 3rd Ring of Buzztopia
Oddometer: 5,733
Best wishes, brother Oscar. Heal and grieve, grieve and heal
__________________
.
Mugwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:54 AM   #3338
rider1150gsadv
Fl Keys Fishing Guide
 
rider1150gsadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Keys/Ft Likkertail , USA
Oddometer: 5,911
Talking

Thanks Mike!!!

Hendi, sorry we won't make it... PM sent...
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #3339
hendikaf
Studly Adventurer
 
hendikaf's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
Oddometer: 501
riding sunday

Hi Guys ,
We had a great ride this morning , perfect weather and after enjoying some french croissant and coofee we went and discover a really nice restaurant in Jupiter great food and drinks on the water in a beautifull setting.Fun ride.
Now I have to find out why my bike back fire ( just did the valves )
__________________
Hendi Kaf

www.HendiKaf.com
hendikaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #3340
Rub-a-Dub
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Colombia
Oddometer: 113
Great Ride

Thanks Hendi & the gang for a great ride today, nice to be on the bike and look at the ocean. Guanabana's was just as great, got to do it again!
Rub-a-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:29 AM   #3341
rider1150gsadv
Fl Keys Fishing Guide
 
rider1150gsadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Keys/Ft Likkertail , USA
Oddometer: 5,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendikaf
Hi Guys ,
We had a great ride this morning , perfect weather and after enjoying some french croissant and coofee we went and discover a really nice restaurant in Jupiter great food and drinks on the water in a beautifull setting.Fun ride.
Now I have to find out why my bike back fire ( just did the valves )
We stayed fairly close yesterday as we needed to do stuff at the homestead.The backfire is from bad TB synchronization IMHO...
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #3342
hendikaf
Studly Adventurer
 
hendikaf's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
Oddometer: 501
bike

Hey di you already sale the GS or did you change your mind?? , we are getting ready to leave on Wenesday for the HUBB so if anyone want to come..............
Let me know.
__________________
Hendi Kaf

www.HendiKaf.com
hendikaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #3343
rider1150gsadv
Fl Keys Fishing Guide
 
rider1150gsadv's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Florida Keys/Ft Likkertail , USA
Oddometer: 5,911
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendikaf
Hey di you already sale the GS or did you change your mind?? , we are getting ready to leave on Wenesday for the HUBB so if anyone want to come..............
Let me know.

I decided to keep the bike for now..... Besides who would want to buy a used bike with 2 years of warranty??.....
I am working this coming weekend so the HUBB is out...
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #3344
sanpau
Love to Ride
 
sanpau's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Sunrise, FL
Oddometer: 698
Happy Labor Day

Hope everyone had a Happy safe Labor Day. FL Pepper and I rode back to SFL today from New Smyrna ......tagging on our way south and riding in the rain from Ft. Pierce to Atlantic Ave. We made it to Sunrise about 15 minutes prior to the downpour which is still going on..... Glad to hear some of you got out and rode this weekend.....

I'll let Fl Pepper post some picts......She made it in and out of the driveway at the scrub.......

We left sanjoh in Orlando to Labor tomorrow......and then he is off to the Hubb....

We had a great riding weekend!!!
sanpau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #3345
MiamiMotoBoy
n00b
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Miami Shores, Florida
Oddometer: 6
what's the HUBB? (forgive the newbie....)
MiamiMotoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014