ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #1576
TourPros
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,043
Parts bump

bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros
I have front fender, side panels, tank (plastic), Headlight and rear rack (all white) for a Dr350

TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #1577
TourPros
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,043
Truck bump

bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros
Seems like I am cleaning house LOL..

I am also selling an 86 F250 4X4 (extra cab).

7.5 litre 460
Automatic
cruise control
A/C
Push Bar with lights X 4
topper (great shape)
New Tires (meaty)*
new radiator*
new thermostat*
new rear main seal*
new alternator*
new power steering pump*
everything works....
* Done in last 6 months

Truck is very powerful and will go through anything...147k

The bad. Tailgate is a different color than the truck as is the shell (which is not on it right now)

Asking $2,500.00 OBO...

TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #1578
pckopp
Aged Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,207
Headed toward Idaho

1996 XR400 with Baja Designs Dual Sport Kit and lots of extras.

SOLD !

pckopp screwed with this post 08-02-2009 at 10:23 PM
pckopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #1579
KLR PILGRIM
SICK ASS ADVENTURE RIDER.

Oddometer: 863
I wonder how hard it would be to plate the cycle in Oregon???
2009KLR650,Blue
2007KLR650 Red Sold
1975XL350 sold
2007 pontoon boat
2007 Gun Dog,
KLR PILGRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #1580
pckopp
Aged Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR PILGRIM
I'm sure folks from Oregon can be more helpful, but I think it is quite difficult.

The title has NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ROAD USE under the COMMENTS section.

It is a great dirt bike, but unless you're from Idaho or Montana, I think this bike gets to the trail in a truck.

Again, I have never tried to get it plated, so no experience with this.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #1581
KLR PILGRIM

A guy at church has the same bike Plated...Here in Oregon...And yours looks like its set up a lot more legal then his....So its got me thinking....
2009KLR650,Blue
2007KLR650 Red Sold
1975XL350 sold
2007 pontoon boat
2007 Gun Dog,
Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #1582
pckopp
Aged Adventurer

Quote:
A guy at church has the same bike Plated...Here in Oregon...And yours looks like its set up a lot more legal then his....So its got me thinking....
PM me for my Paypal account and it can be in your hands tomorrow!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #1583
KLR PILGRIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pckopp
PM me for my Paypal account and it can be in your hands tomorrow!
Tempting....How bout we talk next week when I come back to Or.?
2009KLR650,Blue
2007KLR650 Red Sold
1975XL350 sold
2007 pontoon boat
2007 Gun Dog,
Old 08-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #1584
pckopp
Aged Adventurer

Quote:
Tempting....How bout we talk next week when I come back to Or.?
I leave early Wednesday morning, Aug 5th, for a 5 day camping trip to Idaho. I'll be back on Sunday evening, August 9th. I leave again the following Wednesday morning, Aug 12th, for the east coast. I will be back near the end of September.

FYI
Old 08-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #1585
Mr. Jetmoto
Banned

Oddometer: 1,903
1986 country coach 36 foot diesel pusher

I pretty much just cut and pasted my craigslist spiel, it's kind of wordy, but easier than typing a whole new one: For ADV I will take 13 grand. That's a good deal on this land yacht....

This is it, a 1986 country couch diesel pusher, 36 feet long. Only 41k miles on the Detroit diesel engine and Allison transmission. It is equipped with air ride and air brakes, hydraulic stabilizer jacks and a propane generator. It's got a backup camera and floodlights, as well as docking lights and a spotlight. Aluminum wheels and newer tires with just a few thousand miles on them. It starts and runs beautifully. The exterior is in good shape, super clean, it's a nice looking and driving coach.

The interior is well equipped with corian countertops and tabletops, beautiful wood cabinets and walls throughout. Queen size bed, shower, porcelain toilet, real parquet wood floors in the kitchen, tile bathroom and hallway, and wall to wall carpet throughout the rest of the coach. Leather swivel captains chairs up front, drivers side is a power chair. There is a fold out couch for guests or children, and the table area also converts into a small bed as well.

The modern sound system is a new Sony deck with 4 Polk audio 6.5 speakers, which is more than enough for the space, it sounds very nice. We installed a flat screen TV/DVD player up front. The bedroom has its own stereo, which is a clarion deck and two three way speakers set into the wood cabinets, though original to the coach, we thought it sounded very nice and didn't feel the need to upgrade. The bedroom also has it's own TV and DVD player. We also have installed a modern fridge/freezer which can run on either propane or electric and a new microwave oven.

There are two propane furnaces, one for the front, and one for the rear, and they get the coach toasty in a matter of minutes. For the summer, there are also two AC units, again on for the front and one for the back, which cool very nicely (these AC units can also heat as well).

There are many other extras to this coach as well, too many to list, but it makes a very comfortable home away from home.

Mr. Jetmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #1586
Patrick46
visionary

Oddometer: 2,811
Quote:
Easy as pie, Pilgrim....(I've learned about this while building my choppers)...as long as there's a proper title to the sled, plus it meets the state's vehicle requirements....ie: head & taillights, directionals, etc. This one looks to be very complete.

They'll do a vehicle inspection at the DMV, and will check out that the VIN# matches the one on the title, (this is always done when transfering titles from another state), and that you have the required stuff for road use. Got that and you're in business!

Wish I had the $$$ ...I'd be all over this bike!

www.artworks-unlimited.com
Patrick46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #1587
oregoncoast
Racing Like a Noob

Oddometer: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick46
Easy as pie, Pilgrim....(I've learned about this while building my choppers)...as long as there's a proper title to the sled, plus it meets the state's vehicle requirements....ie: head & taillights, directionals, etc. This one looks to be very complete.

They'll do a vehicle inspection at the DMV, and will check out that the VIN# matches the one on the title, (this is always done when transfering titles from another state), and that you have the required stuff for road use. Got that and you're in business!

Wish I had the $$$ ...I'd be all over this bike!
Not quite the same. And believe me, because I want that bike. But it is branded. Choppers are assembled bikes and you apply for an assembled title..or you start with a street titled frame. Dirt bikes are a different animal. I am making it my mission to understand this inside and out..because I think it is bs I may have found some work arounds...but near as I can tell...20 + year old bikes do not need to comply with federal emission standards...this is why the older XR's like mine and Mortimer, have no issues....and neither do assembled bikes (ie custom choppers). I am going to figure a way to register what ever the hell bike I want.... as long as it has the safety equipment required by law

Oh and oregon doesn't seem to "brand" them..unless someone has a title that says that..I've never seen it...but MCO's and out of state titles are branded. It is confusing...I am getting to the bottom of it...then I'll charge $300 to get all of your dirt bikes registered...lol
oregoncoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #1588
dpginc
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
FS or Trade 1999 Triumph Tiger - 17,000miles

1999 Triumph Tiger - 17,235miles, Yellow. $3,400
Located in McCall, Idaho

Here is the list, Off-Road Can and FI Map, New Battery, 12v Outlet on bars, cruise control, oil cooler gaurd, fork spring spacer and heavy'r oil, bridgestone trail wings(couple 1000mile left), syn oil, ..................

The mileage is low cause I bought new in 1999, rode for couple years, 1 on several bikes, then got into roadracing from 2001-2004,and I did not ride the Tiger much at all, too busy racing. The moved from Colo to Idaho in 2005, so in storage she went, too busy building to ride much. Rode some this summer.........but not much. This bike is clean.

There is some small rash on the right hand side tank, and bars. I fell over while stopped and chatting with buddies, stupid move, my right leg took most of the abuse. Other than that it was never wrecked or down.

Now for the sob story. Yes I am a builder with too much debt and too much real estate. Bad combo. Laywer said sell it or loose it. ONLY REASON I AM SELLING!!! Consider the circumstances.

I could possibly trade for a Honda XR650, KTM525, KTM625 ADV, or BMW 650 Challege, or similar. Trade only for out of state bike only. Sorry I am not at all interested in KLR, DR, XRL, XL, or much else.

Thanks for looking,
David
dpginc@gmail.com
dpginc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #1589
guns_equal_freedom
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,483
07 and below Happy-Trail PD Nerf Bar and Engine Guard

No mounting hardware or instructions.

$110 plus shipping.

Pictures to follow
guns_equal_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #1590
guns_equal_freedom
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,483
AFX FX-37 (dual-sport) XS helmet for sale

AFX FX-37 (dual-sport) XS white helmet.

Bought it for the wife, she does not like the fit.

$50 plus shipping.

guns_equal_freedom screwed with this post 08-02-2009 at 12:31 PM
guns_equal_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote