ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #4366
turnsleft
Beastly Adventurer
 
turnsleft's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Woolley
Oddometer: 1,483
Sedro Woolley is 60 miles north of Seattle. Last service was done about 13000
it is in the book that came with the bike. I'm a dirt rider and the BMW is a bit tall for me. It wants to go farther than I do. I would haul it to Eburg or so.

360-770-6936 text or call
__________________
What has been seen can not be un-seen
turnsleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #4367
el guapo nada
Gnarly Adventurer
 
el guapo nada's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Columbia River Gorge, OR
Oddometer: 244
Last Call on a 2008 CRF450X

See posting here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684271

Bike is unplated, but someone up thar in WA could be perdy stoked come next year!!!!!

__________________
"Ride the Tiger. You can see his stripes but you know he's clean."
- Ronnie James Dio - R.I.P.
2000 Tiger 885i
1978 Honda CX500
el guapo nada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #4368
PecosBill
Get off my f'n lawn!
 
PecosBill's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: The State of Jefferson
Oddometer: 41,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnsleft View Post






Damn, that's purty.
__________________
"Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I married. Wife, children, house, everything. The full catastrophe." Zorba the Greek

Save $5 on your new SmugMug account, go to: https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=K0vxRpKbulMhM
PecosBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #4369
Seamus
Muck Savage
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Boise, Idaho
Oddometer: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnsleft View Post
Sedro Woolley is 60 miles north of Seattle. Last service was done about 13000
it is in the book that came with the bike. I'm a dirt rider and the BMW is a bit tall for me. It wants to go farther than I do. I would haul it to Eburg or so.

360-770-6936 text or call
PM sent
__________________
Why keep a dog and bark yourself ?
2005 BMW R 1150 GSA
2007 BMW G 650 X Challenge
2001 BMW R 1100 S
2005 KTM 300 MXC
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #4370
TourPros
Local wherever I go
 
TourPros's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Hood River, OR
Oddometer: 2,042
WTB Telescope

Looking for a used telescope for the house here. If ya got one and want to part with it let me know.
__________________
Hell I've been thrown into better places and got friends I ain't even used yet.
Hug those you love often And turn life up !!!
I really like what your are trying to do. I'm just not sure about how you are trying to do it. It's been a pressure working with you and the pleasure was all yours. If you need me I'll call ya..
TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:31 AM   #4371
Mr. Fisherman
Ray soon to be AWAY!
 
Mr. Fisherman's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Packing the bus!
Oddometer: 10,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post
Looking for a used telescope for the house here. If ya got one and want to part with it let me know.
Jr. might have one for ya....
Mr. Fisherman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #4372
Beerslayer
Journeyman Bike Knocker
 
Beerslayer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: "Looking For Beer"
Oddometer: 3,734
Mountain Bike Needed

One of my computer techs is looking for a cheap or free mountain bike that mostly works. He is going to Frankenstein it into an electric bike so it doesn't need to be pretty.

Anyone cleaning out your garage? It doesn't even need a seat.

Thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rash
I really want to do this, but have a prior commitment................that I am doing my best to get out of.
Road Rash Riding Roatan
Beerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:24 PM   #4373
jwdub
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Oddometer: 526
TourPros,

I have an 8" custom made Newtonian on a Dobsonian mount w/star finder. Pics, info on request.
jwdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:46 AM   #4374
Beerslayer
Journeyman Bike Knocker
 
Beerslayer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: "Looking For Beer"
Oddometer: 3,734
Hepco Becker Gobi Bags for KTM 950-990 Adventure

SOLD!

Imagine the incredible adventures you will have with these Gobi bags! Both men and women will find you more attractive. They are so powerful I have had to keep them hidden in my garage, afraid to use them!!!

Will bring them to the PDX Meetups flea market tonight, but I'm not getting near them after that. I hope you can handle the extra attention these will bring. I couldn't.

They are like new. The reason is obvious.

$400



Looks like they were used for one trip.





__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rash
I really want to do this, but have a prior commitment................that I am doing my best to get out of.
Road Rash Riding Roatan

Beerslayer screwed with this post 05-21-2011 at 12:31 AM Reason: Sold.
Beerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #4375
furndog
at least it's orange
 
furndog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Bellingham, Washington/Yuma, Arizona
Oddometer: 204
Dual Sport Tires

New DOT tires Maxxis 90/90/21 54P front and Kenda 5.10/18 K3 rear. How about $60.00 for the pair and I will bring them with me to the Skagit open house on Saturday.
__________________
it seemed like a good idea at the time
furndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #4376
Beerslayer
Journeyman Bike Knocker
 
Beerslayer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: "Looking For Beer"
Oddometer: 3,734
Pingel Wheel Chocks!

SOLD! Thanks Hugo :)

I bet you were laying awake last night thinking "If only I had some Pingel Wheel Chocks, I would be the happiest guy in the world right now".

Well here's your chance for true enlightenment! With one of these wheel chocks you can be well on your way to Nirvana in no time.



Maybe you don't really like riding but like the motorcycle lifestyle. With Pingel Wheel Chocks, you can safely trailer that big adventure bike or Harley Hog to any meetup on the continent!

This Pingel WC650 will fit the fattest front tire.




"But Beerslayer!" you tearfully exclaim, "I don't have a big adventure bike or Harley to haul on a tralier! All I have is a dirty dirty dirt bike with a skinny knobby on the front."

Well don't feel bad about that! Lots of people don't have big bikes to haul around. You can still enjoy the comfort and satisfaction of safe bike hauling with the incredible Pingel WC350! Strap that dirt bike into this sturdy wheel chock and you are off to the races!




So whether you are off to the Mexican 1000 or just headed down to the corner bar, you can haul your bike in safety and comfort with these BRAND NEW Pingel wheel chocks.

While they sell new for $60 in fine MC shops everywhere, here on ADV you can buy them brand new in the box for $30 each.

You may miss the Rapture this Saturday, but you don't have to stumble on your path to true enlightenment. Buy a Pingel wheel chock today and help fill my ice chest with beer!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rash
I really want to do this, but have a prior commitment................that I am doing my best to get out of.
Road Rash Riding Roatan

Beerslayer screwed with this post 05-22-2011 at 06:38 PM
Beerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:04 PM   #4377
MotoGrandpa
advdualsportendurotrials
 
MotoGrandpa's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Pacific Northwet, Woodland, WA
Oddometer: 425
Looking for a stock 990 Adventure skid plate

Found! Thank you for your help.

Anyone have a stock 2007 KTM 990 Adventure skid plate laying around for a reasonable price?

Thanks, Dan
__________________
simul iustus et peccator
--------------------
'11 KTM 990 Dakar, '09 Beta 525 RS

MotoGrandpa screwed with this post 05-25-2011 at 09:19 PM
MotoGrandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #4378
going south
hero & Zero...
 
going south's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Alaska, Mazatlan. sometimes seattle!
Oddometer: 962
GS / GSA bar risers...

Hello all: I have me one set of Alumaworks bar risers, there website tells me they will fit 2008-2010 gs-gsa. I know they fit the 09... the stock brake and clutch lines will work with some adjustment. I know that too. all S.S. hardware, and billet aluminum. I used these one day for 100 miles. I guess I liked the other way better.... For you today $45.oo..
PM me and I can call you back...
I am in Ballard...
__________________
going south...

Never Lost! Just Don't know where I am!

"Don't worry about your money, let your money worry about you" Jorge González
going south is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #4379
Watercat
. . . gravity sucks
 
Watercat's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Garlic Gulch Pacific NorWet
Oddometer: 1,484
Uhmmmmm . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerslayer View Post
I bet you were laying awake last night thinking "If only I had some Pingel Wheel Chocks, I would be the happiest guy in the world right now".

Well here's your chance for true enlightenment! With one of these wheel chocks you can be well on your way to Nirvana in no time.



Maybe you don't really like riding but like the motorcycle lifestyle. With Pingel Wheel Chocks, you can safely trailer that big adventure bike or Harley Hog to any meetup on the continent!

This Pingel WC650 will fit the fattest front tire.




"But Beerslayer!" you tearfully exclaim, "I don't have a big adventure bike or Harley to haul on a tralier! All I have is a dirty dirty dirt bike with a skinny knobby on the front."

Well don't feel bad about that! Lots of people don't have big bikes to haul around. You can still enjoy the comfort and satisfaction of safe bike hauling with the incredible Pingel WC350! Strap that dirt bike into this sturdy wheel chock and you are off to the races!




So whether you are off to the Mexican 1000 or just headed down to the corner bar, you can haul your bike in safety and comfort with these BRAND NEW Pingel wheel chocks.

While they sell new for $60 in fine MC shops everywhere, here on ADV you can buy them brand new in the box for $30 each.

You may miss the Rapture this Saturday, but you don't have to stumble on your path to true enlightenment. Buy a Pingel wheel chock today and help fill my ice chest with beer!
_________------->>>>>>>>>*****________----->>>>>>>>>*****________ Uhhhhhhhhm . . . . . . . .

Vote for best add copy ever posted in PNWet FleaMarket . . . . . .

And good luck to collect the cash by what ? 6:00 PM this Sat. ?

Best of luck.
__________________
Get your motor runin' . . . . . "Seek an erection for medical help lasting longer than four hours"

" . . . discovery channel has been shit for over a decade . . . this (ADVrider) is actually good." - OldAndBusted

Expect the unexpected! - Skunked & DfunkD

2006 Husky TE 610
2005 Big Strom
2010 THRUXTON
Watercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:44 AM   #4380
southforkspeedster
koolaidless
 
southforkspeedster's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: the dry side of Oregon
Oddometer: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watercat View Post
_________------->>>>>>>>>*****________----->>>>>>>>>*****________ Uhhhhhhhhm . . . . . . . .

Vote for best add copy ever posted in PNWet FleaMarket . . . . . .

And good luck to collect the cash by what ? 6:00 PM this Sat. ?

Best of luck.

ditto
I almost bought the boxes AND chocks................and I do not even own a bike
__________________
Been there, broke that


SFS
southforkspeedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014