ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 AM   #8146
CineRider
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-ree View Post
Strange that the sidestand is too short after lowering the bike. It must have been a real challenge to use it at the original height.
Since this came from BMW factory-lowered, my guess is that they put an extra short side stand on to make the bike lower when parked - easier to mount. The lean angle seems a bit extreme to me, but easily fixed with with a 'parking puck'.

And thanks for the photo kudos guys. Cheers!
CineRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #8147
soyanarchisto
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyanarchisto View Post
AT&T Iphone 4S, 16GB including USB power cable. Its had an invisible shield over the screen its entire life (still has it on it but is peeling off--you can have it replaced for $5) and comes with an old otterbox case that has seen better days. Nothing wrong with the phone--everything works fine--just upgraded to the 5s. I do not have headphones for it but if you want them, I can dig some up. They seem to be going for $200 all over the local Craigslist, so I will sell it to an ADVer for $150 cash.
Bump and lowered price to $135. Will consider trades for hookers and blow as well.
soyanarchisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #8148
One Fat Roach
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,447
Wolfman Enduro tank bag for sale. Excellent condition. Comes with rain cover and straps. Just too small for me. Asking $80 shipped or pickup in Whatcom county for $70. Pm or email for photos
One Fat Roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:36 PM   #8149
Indenturedx5

Oddometer: 351
Xr100

Hoping someone might have an xr100 size bike for sale. Not looking for super nice cheap would be better. Something my son and I get fix up for his first bike. Probably pass along to little sister's later. Lot of expense going out for us with fifth kid on way. Trying to ease the pain of being the only boy a little.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:47 AM   #8150
Rabid Hamster
Adventurer

Oddometer: 29
Dibs on soyanarchisto's phone pending Mrs. Rabid Hamster approval in the AM. PM headed your way.
Rabid Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:55 AM   #8151
Scoutman
Master of Ale

Oddometer: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12120 View Post
Hoping someone might have an xr100 size bike for sale. Not looking for super nice cheap would be better. Something my son and I get fix up for his first bike. Probably pass along to little sister's later. Lot of expense going out for us with fifth kid on way. Trying to ease the pain of being the only boy a little.
12120- I have a complete but disassembled XR75 with quite a few new parts if that would fit the bill for you? Motor is still assembled and runs strong. I took it down a few years ago to repaint and update the plastics when my son decided he to spend his summer earnings on a newer bike. There is at least a new rear tire, bars, grips, kill switch, and I don't recall all what else.
Anyway, I would love to see it go to a kid for a father/son project. I will actually be headed over to the Puyallup area in the next couple of weeks if that helps...... $50 and a 12er of a good local beer..........
Scoutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:26 PM   #8152
XR4EVER
919 excuses to ride!

Oddometer: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman View Post
12120- I have a complete but disassembled XR75 with quite a few new parts if that would fit the bill for you? Motor is still assembled and runs strong. I took it down a few years ago to repaint and update the plastics when my son decided he to spend his summer earnings on a newer bike. There is at least a new rear tire, bars, grips, kill switch, and I don't recall all what else.
Anyway, I would love to see it go to a kid for a father/son project. I will actually be headed over to the Puyallup area in the next couple of weeks if that helps...... $50 and a 12er of a good local beer..........
If 12120 won't take you up on that, I will! And I'm closer! Looking for a project like that for my daughter and I.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #8153
yondering
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,100
Kids riding gear wanted

I just picked up a PW50 for my boy, and need to find him some riding gear. He has a helmet, but needs everything else. Don't mind used stuff with plenty of wear, as long as it's useable and not nasty. Prefer not to spend too much, but will pay cash. Watcha got?
yondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #8154
SuperD!
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman View Post
That's a great offer!
SuperD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:15 PM   #8155
dammitdave
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,189
Good on ya, MG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdavis View Post
I bought DammitDave's DR350, now I have to sell my DR350. Sold!
I found the stock tank hiding in my flammables cabinet. It's yours for the asking. Let me know and I'll bring it to you on my next trip down. DD
...what this really wants is an outgoing, gregarious, driven, type A; an extrovert, Alpha male P.T. Barnum salesman type with little time left to examine his life or to worry about knocking things off the coffee table with his tail....John Burns

I got the right gal when gas WAS $19 cents a gallon she's has put up with me for 58 years...AK Bike
dammitdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:54 PM   #8156
Indenturedx5

Oddometer: 351
xr75

Scoutman I sent you a PM.

Chris
Old 04-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #8157
4corners14
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 615
I'll be next in line..

If it doesn't work out for the other 2 inmates.....I have a 7 year old granddaughter that it would make a great first bike for as well. Let me know via PM if you would please. I'll meet you in Puyallup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR4EVER View Post
If 12120 won't take you up on that, I will! And I'm closer! Looking for a project like that for my daughter and I.
4corners14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #8158
tomasv
Check the Czech!

Oddometer: 301
Complete kit for mounting BMW Vario adjustable capacity saddlebags (sold separately) to your BMW F650GS Twin, F700GS or F800GS motorcycle. Includes brackets and hardware.

It is this kit:http://www.ascycles.com/detail.aspx?ID=126798

Sells for $310 - $350 at a dealer

Asking $120 OBO

Like new, mounted for 2 trips, I sold the bike and kept these but got a different motorcycle where I can' use these.

tomasv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #8159
Flat_Black_Rat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 90
1991 Kawaski EL250 Eliminator

SOLD!

1991 Kawasaki EL250 Eliminator - Seattle, WA

This would make a great first bike or cheap run-about with a low seat height. Based on the same engine as the Ninja 250, it has a very fun 250cc parallel twin powerplant. Tons of new parts, almost new tires, brand new Renthal handlebar, recent brakes, stainless steel front brake line, and just under 8,000 miles total on the clock. The paint is a little faded, there is a small tear in the seat, and the carbs need to be cleaned from sitting over the winter. It currently starts, but does not want to run well due to the dirty carbs, I have it priced low so I don't have to spend the time cleaning them. Not pictured is the passenger seat, sissy bar, and a pair of leather Harley Davidson saddlebags.

I have the title in hand, asking $500. The only trade I would be interested in is a 2000 and up Honda XR/CRF 50 or 70 also with title.

2005.5 KTM 950A
1978 Honda CT70

Flat_Black_Rat screwed with this post 04-26-2014 at 11:28 AM
Flat_Black_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #8160
Ironwood
Friday Harbor, WA

Oddometer: 722
[QUOTE=Flat_Black_Rat;24022867]1991 Kawasaki EL250 Eliminator - Seattle, WA

This would make a great first bike or cheap run-about with a low seat height. Based on the same engine as the Ninja 250, it has a very fun 250cc parallel twin powerplant. Tons of new parts, almost new tires, brand new Renthal handlebar, recent brakes, stainless steel front brake line, and just under 8,000 miles total on the clock. The paint is a little faded, there is a small tear in the seat, and the carbs need to be cleaned from sitting over the winter. It currently starts, but does not want to run well due to the dirty carbs, I have it priced low so I don't have to spend the time cleaning them. Not pictured is the passenger seat, sissy bar, and a pair of leather Harley Davidson saddlebags.

I have the title in hand, asking $500. The only trade I would be interested in is a 2000 and up Honda XR/CRF 50 or 70 also with title.

PM sent