Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Beasts
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #3481
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Oddometer: 24,486
I just got home. Waiting for me was a voice message from Wilson's. I called back and spoke to Cindy, the warrantee lady. Ducati is going to replace the shock! Cindy said that Ducat took in to consideration that the bike was just recently out of warrantee. Plus I'm sure she knew the magic phrases that get things moving.

I am very happy. My 1st experience w/ Wilson's and Ducati could not have gone better. My thanks to Dave, Brandon, Josh, & Cindy at Wilson's Motorcycles in Fresno. They will surely get more of my business.

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
AceRph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #3482
Cykel
I'm Adventurer?

Oddometer: 285
You just added $4k to your farkle budget

That's how it works right?
Cykel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #3483
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Man, not at my house!

If you've got that arrangement, you are so lucky.

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
Old 08-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #3484
Sock Monkey
Corporate slave

Oddometer: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRph View Post
I just got home. Waiting for me was a voice message from Wilson's. I called back and spoke to Cindy, the warrantee lady. Ducati is going to replace the shock! Cindy said that Ducat took in to consideration that the bike was just recently out of warrantee. Plus I'm sure she knew the magic phrases that get things moving.

I am very happy. My 1st experience w/ Wilson's and Ducati could not have gone better. My thanks to Dave, Brandon, Josh, & Cindy at Wilson's Motorcycles in Fresno. They will surely get more of my business.
Great to hear Ace!

And yeah, good on Wilson's for taking care of you. I'll surely pass the word. Good shops are hard to find, so we need to support the ones we do find.

-SM
Sock Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #3485
Cykel
I'm Adventurer?

Oddometer: 285
Quote:
Man, not at my house!

If you've got that arrangement, you are so lucky.
If only
Cykel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #3486
nevgriff64
Spelt with 2 ffs

Oddometer: 13,305
Quote:

I'm sure you would have received the same level of service had you not worn your ADVRider ADMIN t-shirt.
nevgriff64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #3487
eye.surgeon
...riding California

Oddometer: 221
I got mine at Wilsons
Old 08-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #3488
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevgriff64 View Post
I'm sure you would have received the same level of service had you not worn your ADVRider ADMIN t-shirt.
and my Alcan5000 hat!

Old 08-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #3489
JNRobert
Breaking Wind

Oddometer: 9,505
I'm only riding in Touring mode from now on. Christ, I do some stupid shit in Sport mode. I'm saving it for special occasions like my birthday.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #3490
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Old 08-22-2012, 12:21 AM   #3491
bingbong
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNRobert View Post
I'm only riding in Touring mode from now on. Christ, I do some stupid shit in Sport mode. I'm saving it for special occasions like my birthday.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #3492
jerdog53
Crop Dusting Everywhere

Oddometer: 3,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevgriff64 View Post
Where can I get one of those?

"Shorter of breath and one day closer to death"
jerdog53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #3493
Francisco Enes
Adventurer

Oddometer: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bails View Post
I feel better every day for opting for the standard suspension. Not only does it now handle well but I don't have to worry about this issue, $4,000 I'd say you are !

have you notice that the problem was NOT the electronic part??

no one is safe!!
Francisco Enes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #3494
Francisco Enes
Adventurer

Oddometer: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
You would be surprised what the Mutley is capable of off-road. The limit is the rider, not the machine. The light weight is the key, and you can flick it around like a dirt bike. Get some good protection for her, and go for it.

-SM

is that only talk? or you have pictures to go with it ..........
Francisco Enes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #3495
Sideout
Noob Adventurer

Oddometer: 652
Nice. Happy for you.

Quote:

Dum spiro spero

Sideout is offline   Reply With Quote