ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #1096
MTvtwin
noob rymes with boob hehe

Oddometer: 80
superbowl

Al right all you upriser inmates... for those of you that have no where to go; or want some medi-ocher company ive have received permission to host a bowl party February 3rd. We have moved into an ADv'rs dream place where there is more shop than house and will have the bowl playing, darts and the misc fine beverages. Throwing out the thought and will provide more details as to when but mark your day planners and all that. All are invited so dont be shy about bugger eaters, wifes, girlfriends etc. hopefully either the wife or girlfriend but HAY if they get along with one another great.

Dont be expecting the fine fair we had at the previous gathering but there should be plenty of food and drink.

Shop is 23 High K Suite B, Belgrade.. no too far from others....

Cheerss

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...light=krackers
MTvtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #1097
Cunning Linguist
Adventurer

Oddometer: 50
Well, you know I'll be there, but may as well reply so you don't feel like you'll be alone.
Cunning Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #1098
Putts OP
Gettin' there.

Oddometer: 11,343
I'm pretty sure I can make it, and I'll mention it to Paul.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #1099
bologna
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
I'll be there, too. Sounds like fun. Will my Bills or back up team, the Lions, be in the big game this year??!
bologna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #1100
RingGap
UK Expat

Oddometer: 103
Sorry I can't make it, at the grind stone here in ND

Husaberg FX550e - GAS GAS 321 TXT

GONE
Ducati 999R - 1960 200 SS
MV Agusta F1000R - Brutule 750
Honda CBR900 - 81 CB900F MR Turbo
Maico 77 400 Magnum 83 490
KX500 H1500 Mach 111 H2 750A
Husaberg 95 FE501 - 00 FE650e
RingGap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #1101
icebox
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,033
temps

Way to warm down there in Bozangeles, and to little snow to venture down that way.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #1102
MTvtwin

The Bowl is on....

Ok so any and all that wish to enjoy some mediocher company and cheap beer feel free to swing by the shop at 23 high K Street Suite B, in Belgrade. Anytime after NOON we will likley be in full football mode......

Taco Bar and cheap beer, if you have more refined tastes then bring it but hell if your that refined perhaps you should rethink the whole inmate thing ....

Yes its the big steel building.... cars will be parked in front and just enter through the north door closest to the dog kennel and come into the shop, if its really nice we may just have shop door open....

All are welcome so dont be shy.... if you get lost or need better directions give me a shout 406-570-7546

Cheers

Sean

Old 02-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #1103
Putts OP
Gettin' there.

I will be there.

Putts screwed with this post 02-03-2013 at 10:08 AM
Putts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #1104
Putts OP
Gettin' there.

Really enjoyed myself at your Super Bowl Party. Thanks!

Gonna get a little Spammy for a moment.

Spent some time on the phone yesterday with Nate from the Bike Shack. Needed some tires for the FJR. Damn, he's a good guy to know, very informative and helpful. And very good prices on tires and services. Also a wiz with carbs.

No affiliation, just wanted to recommend him here for anything moto you might need help with here in the Bozone.

Linky to Bike Shack website.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #1105
RingGap
UK Expat

Just purchased a classic, Moto Guzzi LeMans project bike, driving out Milwaukee WI to pick it up

Husaberg FX550e - GAS GAS 321 TXT

GONE
Ducati 999R - 1960 200 SS
MV Agusta F1000R - Brutule 750
Honda CBR900 - 81 CB900F MR Turbo
Maico 77 400 Magnum 83 490
KX500 H1500 Mach 111 H2 750A
Husaberg 95 FE501 - 00 FE650e
RingGap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #1106
getset
----GO----

Benefit ride feeler...

I need to give Nate a call and see about getting my front wheel straightened. If possible anyhow.

I also wanted to put out some feelers here about a potential organized ride to benefit Sustainable Cambodia. Myself, Beta and one other spent two weeks riding around Cambodia with Ride For Cambodia (http://www.rideforcambodia.com/). One of the organizers of the trip is headed our way from South America, (not on a Daelim) and a few others of the group are living in the PNW. Anyhow, we are in the initial planning stages of a benefit dinner/presentation/two-three day ride in the Mountain West sometime in late July.

Would there be any interest here? there would be an entry fee which included dinner and a little swag, plus the opportunity to ride and pick the brains of a few inmates that have spent years riding motos all over this globe. All proceeds would go to Sustainable Cambodia (sustainablecambodia.org)

More info to follow
getset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #1107
Putts OP
Gettin' there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingGap View Post
Just purchased a classic, Moto Guzzi LeMans project bike, driving out Milwaukee WI to pick it up
Which model/year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by getset View Post
I need to give Nate a call and see about getting my front wheel straightened. If possible anyhow.
It's worth a try. He's a pretty handy guy.

Quote:
I also wanted to put out some feelers here about a potential organized ride to benefit Sustainable Cambodia. Myself, Beta and one other spent two weeks riding around Cambodia with Ride For Cambodia (http://www.rideforcambodia.com/). One of the organizers of the trip is headed our way from South America, (not on a Daelim) and a few others of the group are living in the PNW. Anyhow, we are in the initial planning stages of a benefit dinner/presentation/two-three day ride in the Mountain West sometime in late July.

Would there be any interest here? there would be an entry fee which included dinner and a little swag, plus the opportunity to ride and pick the brains of a few inmates that have spent years riding motos all over this globe. All proceeds would go to Sustainable Cambodia (sustainablecambodia.org)

More info to follow

Interesting. Keep us informed for sure.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #1108
90 wt
Adventurer

Oddometer: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by getset View Post

More info to follow

Interested.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #1109
Primal Haj
Looking for Mecca

Oddometer: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putts View Post
Really enjoyed myself at your Super Bowl Party. Thanks!

Spent some time on the phone yesterday with Nate from the Bike Shack. Needed some tires for the FJR. Damn, he's a good guy to know, very informative and helpful. And very good prices on tires and services. Also a wiz with carbs.

No affiliation, just wanted to recommend him here for anything moto you might need help with here in the Bozone.

Linky to Bike Shack website.
Gotta give a big 1+ to this. Were lucky to have a resource like Nate and tyhe Bike Shack.

Craig
Primal Haj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #1110
MTvtwin

cant agree more

Well I can say that Nate from the Bike Shack is likely the nicest guy and the most helpful person I have ever met when dealing with Bikes. In the past he has helped; err NO taught, both my brother and I the finer art of tire changing on PIA bikes, offered sound and vested advice on history of bikes so as NOT to get screwed and offered just about anytime he has to address issues any rider may have.............

So I have no issues in giving THE BIKE SHACK a shameless plug.... Nate deserves one.

Linky to Bike Shack website.[/QUOTE]