Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008, 06:36 AM   #151
Ken OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 56,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoovsHoovs
Jeebus but barely-fuckers damm near choked. Again.

Being Alabama has never been easy as most people step up when they play us... hell, for years playing Alabama was a bigger deal, for them, than their bowl games
Old 11-09-2008, 06:38 AM   #152
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
That is just mean posting and reporting on that... the rookie got emotional and everyone sees it. Not nice

I wonder if the little pussy cry baby knows Alabama is #1
Enjoy your stay at #1, because they won't be there for the rest of the year. They are a good team, but no way can they hang with the best teams from the Big 12. In fact, won't Alabama play Florida in the SEC championship game? If so, I have a feeling they are going to get blown out in that game. Florida, IMHO, is the 2nd best team in the country behind Texas Tech... and I'm a Buckeye fan, so it pains me to say that.
GotMojo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:46 AM   #153
Ken OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotMojo?
Enjoy your stay at #1.

Oh I am, loser...
Old 11-09-2008, 06:59 AM   #154
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Oh I am, loser...
Loser? Relax. Again, I am not a Texas or Florida fan, I just think they are heads and tails above Alabama. I guess we will find out when and if Florida plays Bama in a couple weeks for the SEC championship. My prediction on that score...

Florida 45
Alabama 24
Old 11-09-2008, 07:25 AM   #155
Ken OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Loser? Relax. Again, I am not a Texas or Florida fan, I just think they are heads and tails above Alabama. I guess we will find out when and if Florida plays Bama in a couple weeks for the SEC championship. My prediction on that score...

Florida 45
Alabama 24

45-24?? Wanna bet

Alabama is #1 so if you are not an Alabama fan then you are a loser
Old 11-09-2008, 07:35 AM   #156
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
45-24?? Wanna bet

Alabama is #1 so if you are not an Alabama fan then you are a loser
No need to bet, but I will definitely bring this thread back to the top and gloat when my prediction comes true... Bama is a good team, but no way can they hang with Florida or Texas Tech... or Texas... or Oklahoma... or USC...
Old 11-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #157
WoovsHoovs
RUN SILENT

Oddometer: 3,830
Quote:
No need to bet, but I will definitely bring this thread back to the top and gloat when my prediction comes true... Bama is a good team, but no way can they hang with Florida or Texas Tech... or Texas... or Oklahoma... or USC...
or you could go piss in your own bathtub-either way the fact remains Bama will have at least two weeks on the books as number one in all of college football.

Maybe neighboring Auburn could utilize some of that brilliant acumen a bit better there, coach
WoovsHoovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #158
doc_ricketts
Thumper jockey

Oddometer: 4,576
Quote:
Enjoy your stay at #1, because they won't be there for the rest of the year. They are a good team, but no way can they hang with the best teams from the Big 12. In fact, won't Alabama play Florida in the SEC championship game? If so, I have a feeling they are going to get blown out in that game. Florida, IMHO, is the 2nd best team in the country behind Texas Tech... and I'm a Buckeye fan, so it pains me to say that.
Florida will take Bama and I want to see a Texas Tech-Florida shootout.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #159
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoovsHoovs
or you could go piss in your own bathtub-either way the fact remains Bama will have at least two weeks on the books as number one in all of college football.

Maybe neighboring Auburn could utilize some of that brilliant acumen a bit better there, coach
Two weeks at number one means nothing. Just ask teams like Georgia, Texas, Ohio State, and so on. Bama will get beat by Florida in the SEC championship, who will then duke it out with Texas Tech in the BCS.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #160
Ken OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Two weeks at number one means nothing.

I live for the moment and at this moment we are #1 and everyone else are losers, loser

I love being #1
Old 11-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #161
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
I live for the moment and at this moment we are #1 and everyone else are losers, loser

I love being #1
Its not goiing to be funny when you drop to #10 after getting blown out by Florida. Don't ask me how I know (Ohio State was #1 and got blown out by USC).
Old 11-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #162
DeBandi
Exploring Alabama

Oddometer: 3,098
Ken - Help - Please

Quote:
Its not goiing to be funny when you drop to #10 after getting blown out by Florida. Don't ask me how I know (Ohio State was #1 and got blown out by USC).
Why is there so much hate in the world?

Please -- everyone -- Can't we all just get along?

ROLL TIDE

DeBandi

Visit ExploringAlabama.net

State Oval Decals Available
DeBandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #163
GotMojo?
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBandi
Why is there so much hate in the world?

Please -- everyone -- Can't we all just get along?

ROLL TIDE

Hate? No hate, just voicing my opinion. I think Texas Tech and Florida are better teams than Bama.... but that doesn't mean I hate Bama.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:45 PM   #164
Hoots Magoon
Hey ya'll, Watch this!

Oddometer: 1,212
Quote:
Sorry fellas, but 'Bama just barely got by LSU. Refresh my memory...but what did Florida do to them?
Bama beat Ole Miss who beat FloriDUH.

Quote:
Texas Tech is in another league guys....along with Florida
The no defense playing Big 12, and Nope...The gaytors are in the SEC.

Quote:
Look at the schedule Texas Tech has played, and they are ROLLING over these top 10 teams.
Hold on... Wait one minute. OK now I'm ready to play this game. Lets see TT has played:

Eastern Washington(4-5), Nevada(5-4), SMU(1-9), DIV 1AA UMass(6-4), Kansas State(4-6), Nebraska(6-4), Texas A&M(4-6), Kansas (6-4), Texas(9-1), and OK State(8-2). 2 good teams, out of 10, and none of them play defense.

Quote:
Next week its Oklahoma and I expect them to win there. So maybe we will get to see a Texas Tech vs Alabama matchup in the BCS, but it won't be pretty for the Crimson Tide. If a shitty offense like LSU can put up 20+ points on them, Texas Tech will put up 50+.
Bama has seen your 50+ point dog and pony show before. This time we have a defense and better coaches. Remember this 2006 Cotton Bowl?

Back to LSU putting up 21 points on BAMA. They also scored 21 on Florida, and 38 on Georgia. Now lets play your what if game. In Bama's worst played game this year, The Crimson Tide spotted LSU 14 in the 1st quarter with a fumble and penalties. Bama also left of 17 points off the score board (remember it was their worst played game).

Quote:
TT's offense is BAD ASS... with probably the top 2 candidates for the Heismann... and a couple good running backs as well. And did you see the SIZE of their offensive line? Its bigger than most NFL teams. Thats why their QB never gets sacked and has time to grab a sandwich while he looks for open receivers. I don't even live in Texas, but Tech is a bad ass muther f'ing team.
Until they play a team with a defense. History has way funny way of repeating itself. But hey who knows? I could be wrong, Bama could suck and has been lucky just to get this far. If TT and Bama does play, TT could blow them out. That is why the play the game. Good luck with the Sooners.

Yes, I am an unrealistic Bama fan . But you have to remember Alabama was only suppose to win 7, maybe 8, games this year.

Hoots Magoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #165
WoovsHoovs
RUN SILENT

Oddometer: 3,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell\GotMojo?
Hate? No hate, just voicing my opinion. I think Texas Tech and Florida are better teams than Bama.... but that doesn't mean I hate Bama.

just means he hates someone else being #1 obvious due to "opinion voiced"....

ok

What kind of bike do you ride??

All the experts agree that currently, Alabama is ranked #1...got it?
WoovsHoovs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: