Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #166
ABADV
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 637
Tall windscreen

Hey Folks,
If any of you cats have a aftermarket windscreen that you want to get rid of please PM me. I have a 2006 FJR and I am looking for one larger than stock. I don't want a POS either so if you have something nice let me know.
Thansks.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #167
eaglej
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 302
Hi, this post is all about FJR 1300ís, REAL FJR 1300ís. This post is awesome. My name is Jason and I canít stop thinking about FJR 1300ís. These machines are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:
1. FJR 1300ís are motorcycles.
2. FJR 1300ís wheelie ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the FJR 1300 is to rock out and make my pants tight.
Pictures of FJR 1300ís and their weapons:

Testimonial:

FJR 1300ís can wheelie all day long! They can go almost 300 miles on a tank of gas and donít even think twice about it. These machines are so crazy and awesome that they go fast all the time. I heard there was this rider who was riding an FJR . And when he went around corners his pants got so tight that they cut his body in half. Someone I know said that he once was so stoked about his FJR, and drunk, that he cut a foxes head off with his FJRís front fender.

And thatís what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!

If you donít believe that FJR 1300ís have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! Itís an easy choice, if you ask me. FJR 1300ís are sooooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I canít believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These machines are totally awesome and thatís a fact. FJR 1300ís are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I canít wait to ride my FJR this summer. I love FJR 1300ís with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed with FJR 1300ís.
A: FJR 1300ís are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand, they are heavy like a touring bike and have good wind protection, but on the other hand they donít give a crap and will rip like a sport bike.

Q: I heard that FJR 1300ís like to crash a lot. Whatís their problem?
A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other motorcycles, FJR 1300ís can hit foxes and crash when you are drunk, OR be totally awesome.

Q: What do FJR 1300ís do when they are not riding sweet wheelies or ripping around corners?
A: Most of their free time is spent haunting your dreams, making you think about future trips, and all the sweet accessories you want to add to them. Look at some FJR 1300 owners dashboards if you donít believe me.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:49 AM   #168
Grainbelt
marginal adventurer

Oddometer: 26,910
Grainbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:11 AM   #169
Bones750
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
Well alrighty then!
Bones750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:40 AM   #170
bloodhounds81
'07 FJR Pilot

Oddometer: 40
I think he's HAPPY with his FJR, don't you think............
Old 02-18-2009, 07:19 AM   #171
Grainbelt
marginal adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodhounds81
I think he's HAPPY with his FJR, don't you think?
Well, having been to Kasson and having lived near there for a few years, I'd say an FJR is about all there is to get excited about.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #172
eaglej
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 302

Apparently you guys have never seen this site.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But my bike does make my pants tight. And yes, there isn't much to get excited about in Kasson. But there isn't too much to worry about either, which has some merit.

J
Old 02-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #173
Steve G.
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglej
Hi, this post is all about FJR 1300ís, REAL FJR 1300ís. This post is awesome. My name is Jason and I canít stop thinking about FJR 1300ís. These machines are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:

Testimonial:

FJR 1300ís can wheelie all day long! They can go almost 300 miles on a tank of gas and donít even think twice about it. These machines are so crazy and awesome that they go fast all the time. I heard there was this rider who was riding an FJR . And when he went around corners his pants got so tight that they cut his body in half. Someone I know said that he once was so stoked about his FJR, and drunk, that he cut a foxes head off with his FJRís front fender.

If you donít believe that FJR 1300ís have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! Itís an easy choice, if you ask me. FJR 1300ís are sooooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I canít believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These machines are totally awesome and thatís a fact. FJR 1300ís are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I canít wait to ride my FJR this summer. I love FJR 1300ís with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:

A: FJR 1300ís are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand, they are heavy like a touring bike and have good wind protection, but on the other hand they donít give a crap and will rip like a sport bike.

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other motorcycles, FJR 1300ís can hit foxes and crash when you are drunk, OR be totally awesome.

Q: What do FJR 1300ís do when they are not riding sweet wheelies or ripping around corners?
A: Most of their free time is spent haunting your dreams, making you think about future trips, and all the sweet accessories you want to add to them. Look at some FJR 1300 owners dashboards if you donít believe me.
I'm totally into bikes, but I'm thinking there too much of a good thing????
Steve
Steve G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #174
pluric
Banned

Oddometer: 16,362
Quote:

Apparently you guys have never seen this site.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But my bike does make my pants tight. And yes, there isn't much to get excited about in Kasson. But there isn't too much to worry about either, which has some merit.

J
Um gee, I don't know how I missed that site. All my google searches
professing my love for Ninjas and it never came up.

I was a little unclear, do you have an FJR or just worship from afar?

I vote you fan club president!
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #175
bmwhd
God Bless Texas

Oddometer: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADV
Hey Folks,
If any of you cats have a aftermarket windscreen that you want to get rid of please PM me. I have a 2006 FJR and I am looking for one larger than stock. I don't want a POS either so if you have something nice let me know.
Thansks.
Send me a PM. I believe I still have a CalSci for my '06 that was on for a few months before I got my VStream. The CalSci is a good alternative to the stock as it is taller and wider. I'll dig it out tonight and take a picture if you like.

'78 R80/7
'06 FJR1300A

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, be of good cheer, for they are out there and we are in here!" - Robert Culp, attributed by Hugh Hefner as the official slogan of the Playboy Mansion
bmwhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #176
BikerGeek99
Horizon Chaser

Oddometer: 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhd
Send me a PM. I believe I still have a CalSci for my '06 that was on for a few months before I got my VStream. The CalSci is a good alternative to the stock as it is taller and wider. I'll dig it out tonight and take a picture if you like.
If this doesn't work out, might I suggest perusing the classifieds at http://www.fjrforum.com or http://www.fjriders.com I bought a second-hand VStream for my '04 for something like $100 from another member at FJRforum. You need to be on your toes, though - a VStream or CalSci screen usually will not last long!

- '09 FLHTCU
- '04 FJR1300
BikerGeek99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #177
Grainbelt
marginal adventurer

Quote:
And yes, there isn't much to get excited about in Kasson. But there isn't too much to worry about either, which has some merit.

The K-M Komets, Sunday night stock car races, and the DQ in Byron are all good things.

Grainbelt
Rochester Mayo HS '99
Old 02-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #178
FJakeR
Halape

Oddometer: 1,887
Quote:

Testimonial:

Q and A:

i really wish people had to take an anti-tool test to qualify to buy an FJR. You'd still be riding your Bandit.
FJakeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #179
Tifighter
thread killer

Oddometer: 474
Quote:

Facts:
Ah yes, one of my favorites; thanks for bringing that one back. I kept waiting for you to talk about an FJR throwing a Connie through a brick wall, then standing on a table and wailing on a guitar or something.

Ultimate power!!
Tifighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #180
ABADV
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhd
PM sent.