ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #211
meltonbmm
Kodesh2
 
meltonbmm's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Richmond
Oddometer: 921
Vatrader

I'm beginning to think its a good idea I didn't try for that tag.

Screamin, Have you PMed Vatrader an appology? I'd hate for a feud to break out between the mountain boys and the tidewater. We already lost the mountains of WV in 1863.
meltonbmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #212
screamin injin
FUBAR
 
screamin injin's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Norfolk, VA
Oddometer: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltonbmm
I'm beginning to think its a good idea I didn't try for that tag.

Screamin, Have you PMed Vatrader an appology? I'd hate for a feud to break out between the mountain boys and the tidewater. We already lost the mountains of WV in 1863.
Yeah, I do worry about anyone that has the kid from THAT movie as his avatar... beeeeeer.. daaaa... deeeerrrrrt......... deeeeerrr... deeeeeeerrrr.... deeeerrrr.... deeeeerrrt..... deeer.. der
screamin injin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #213
screamin injin
FUBAR
 
screamin injin's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Norfolk, VA
Oddometer: 2,510
I can't believe the HR tag is still there, I know you guys have been riding!?
screamin injin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #214
roger123 OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
roger123's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: VA Beach, VA
Oddometer: 1,487
Anybody riding Mon? I have the day off and Liza is working so I may be up for something. The weather is looking to be sucky but things can change pretty quick around here.
__________________
Roger
'07 Wee Strom
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #215
dawgwhat
No Earthy Idea
 
dawgwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Smithfield Va.
Oddometer: 556
Eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger123
Anybody riding Mon? I have the day off and Liza is working so I may be up for something. The weather is looking to be sucky but things can change pretty quick around here.
Tom ain't called you yet

he's over there taking his forks off the red bike so we can take off the forks on the blue bike and change the fork seals

he told me he was gonna give ya shout
__________________
I got a booger, want some?
dawgwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #216
dawgwhat
No Earthy Idea
 
dawgwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Smithfield Va.
Oddometer: 556
Does any one know where I can get a kids dirt bike pretty cheap ?

would like to find something in the 75 - 100 cc range
ain't gota be pretty, just cheap

and no chinese sh7t
__________________
I got a booger, want some?
dawgwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #217
tommyhof
Studly Adventurer
 
tommyhof's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Oddometer: 804
Ride to 721

Roger, if no body wants to ride Monday, you can ride over to 721, changing the fork oil in Red and maybe change the seals in Blue if time permits, have the forks off of Red (yea I did it all my myself) not drained yet as I need a 19 deep well to get the caps off. I'll have to get one tomorrow at advance.
__________________
Tom
06 Wee-Strom
Virginia Beach, VA
COG 6517
tommyhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #218
roger123 OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
roger123's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: VA Beach, VA
Oddometer: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhof
Roger, if no body wants to ride Monday, you can ride over to 721, changing the fork oil in Red and maybe change the seals in Blue if time permits, have the forks off of Red (yea I did it all my myself) not drained yet as I need a 19 deep well to get the caps off. I'll have to get one tomorrow at advance.
I might actually pay to see this.
__________________
Roger
'07 Wee Strom
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #219
roger123 OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
roger123's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: VA Beach, VA
Oddometer: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgwhat
Tom ain't called you yet

he's over there taking his forks off the red bike so we can take off the forks on the blue bike and change the fork seals

he told me he was gonna give ya shout
I'm sure this makes sense to you in some weird way.....
__________________
Roger
'07 Wee Strom
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #220
roger123 OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
roger123's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: VA Beach, VA
Oddometer: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhof
Roger, if no body wants to ride Monday, you can ride over to 721, changing the fork oil in Red and maybe change the seals in Blue if time permits, have the forks off of Red (yea I did it all my myself) not drained yet as I need a 19 deep well to get the caps off. I'll have to get one tomorrow at advance.
When are we making the cooler carrier?
__________________
Roger
'07 Wee Strom
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #221
dawgwhat
No Earthy Idea
 
dawgwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Smithfield Va.
Oddometer: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger123
I'm sure this makes sense to you in some weird way.....
what you yankees don't understand southern?
__________________
I got a booger, want some?
dawgwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #222
roger123 OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
roger123's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: VA Beach, VA
Oddometer: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgwhat
what you yankees don't understand southern?
The more I hang out with you guys the more I understand why we won.
__________________
Roger
'07 Wee Strom
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #223
tommyhof
Studly Adventurer
 
tommyhof's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Oddometer: 804
Too funny

when I first read it:
"he's over there taking his forks off the red bike so we can take off the forks on the blue bike and change the fork seals" ,

it made perfect sense, then reading Rogers comment, I could't stop laughing, had to give the laptop to the wife cause I was laughing so hard I could't read it too her. Anyway in Yankee talk Paul meant we're changing the fork oil in Red and the seals in blue is time permits, you gotta love them Rebles there so funny................
__________________
Tom
06 Wee-Strom
Virginia Beach, VA
COG 6517
tommyhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:11 AM   #224
TheWorstKind
In the Wind
 
TheWorstKind's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Oddometer: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgwhat
Does any one know where I can get a kids dirt bike pretty cheap ?

would like to find something in the 75 - 100 cc range
ain't gota be pretty, just cheap

and no chinese sh7t
You may want to try any of the local dealers. I hear they have lowered the prices on their kids bikes substantially because of the new legislation that just took effect - something ridiculous about lead content in toys, and somehow the motorbikes fall under this....
__________________
A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.


Give it more gas, if it doesn't solve the problem it will at least end the suspense.
TheWorstKind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #225
roger123 OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
roger123's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: VA Beach, VA
Oddometer: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhof
when I first read it:
"he's over there taking his forks off the red bike so we can take off the forks on the blue bike and change the fork seals" ,

it made perfect sense, then reading Rogers comment, I could't stop laughing, had to give the laptop to the wife cause I was laughing so hard I could't read it too her. Anyway in Yankee talk Paul meant we're changing the fork oil in Red and the seals in blue is time permits, you gotta love them Rebles there so funny................
When are you guys starting this little project?

I assume you have a plan to get the forks apart?
__________________
Roger
'07 Wee Strom
COG 5903
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014