Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #751
juames
Have Fun, Don't Die!

Oddometer: 2,357
gps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee
Can you send me that track via PM, please?
There's a .gpx file of some of the fun stuff here:

http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/718978

Don't think you want to take a pig on street tires there though, unless you are a glutton for punishment!
Old 05-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #752
dialdn OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by juames

Don't think you want to take a pig on street tires there though, unless you are a glutton for punishment!
Hell no! But......I will try it with knobs when it is a bit drier and I have helping hands

D
Old 05-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #753
thumpididump
MacGyver

Oddometer: 2,530
Weather forcast looks good for the next few days. I'm thinking of taking off tomorrow afternoon towards Lake Placid / Adirondack Park, overnighting somewhere, and making my way back on Monday afternoon.
thumpididump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #754
olebiker
Old buzzard bait

Oddometer: 3,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpididump
Weather forcast looks good for the next few days. I'm thinking of taking off tomorrow afternoon towards Lake Placid / Adirondack Park, overnighting somewhere, and making my way back on Monday afternoon.
Dress warm it will be a LOT colder by the time you get to Tupper Lake.
olebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #755
Deadly99
Fast and Far

Oddometer: 8,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by dialdn
Hell no! But......I will try it with knobs when it is a bit drier and I have helping hands

D
I'll volunteer to help pick that big beemer up with you :)

TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)

Gravel Travel Canada - Canada's Source for Overland Travel
Deadly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:48 AM   #756
juames
Have Fun, Don't Die!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly99
And I volunteer to take pictures of Ted helping you!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:22 AM   #757
IronGoat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 71
Helping hand...

And I'll watch to see how it's done.
IronGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:42 AM   #758
Deadly99
Fast and Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronGoat
And I'll watch to see how it's done.
You'll have to be there to watch ;).

We're going to have to have a big bike mud bath, hey what the heck is everyone wearing mx boots and chest protectors, damn these guys look like they business, am I really going riding with these dirt bikes, cyclinder scratch, shit I fell again, omg what am I doing here, someone please come back I'm pinned under my bike, dented rim, I can't believe my bike is doing this crap, no one took a photo, damn is this fun, there's a bug crawling into my ear but I must not lose focus, ouch my paypal account isn't going to like that, hot damn I'm on a dirt bike, hey that skid plate I spent too much on just payed off, ouch my back hurts from picking this rv of a bike up again, ah crap more mud, yehaa 2 km's of pavement before it begins again, I'm going to invest in some mx boots, holy crap how the hell is my bike supposed to get up there, what am I doing I paid 1x000 dollars for this beauty and its getting destroyed, I think my gear needs more padding, this is the best day of my adult life, crap I'm stuck again I hope they didn't all leave me, damn blackflies, hey was that a black bear, I need bar risers, yehaa smooth section, oh here we go again, I can hardly use my left hand fron all the clutching oh that's why people put a ceramic clutch in these machines, wee look at me I'm doing better than Ewan, shit everyone does better than that twit, where the hell did everyone go am I that slow, this is getting embarassing, I don't even know where I am, was that another bear, someone take a damn photo as no one is going to believe this back at the office, can't sleep the next night or get that goofy grin off your face for two days after kind of a day.

Who's in. ;)

Deadly99 screwed with this post 05-16-2010 at 05:54 AM
Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #759
Emmbeedee
Procrastinators

Oddometer: 9,261
Quote:
You'll have to be there to watch ;).

We're going to have to have a big bike mud bath, hey what the heck is everyone wearing mx boots and chest protectors, damn these guys look like they business, am I really going riding with these dirt bikes, cyclinder scratch, shit I fell again, omg what am I doing here, someone please come back I'm pinned under my bike, dented rim, I can't believe my bike is doing this crap, no one took a photo, damn is this fun, there's a bug crawling into my ear but I must not lose focus, ouch my paypal account isn't going to like that, hot damn I'm on a dirt bike, hey that skid plate I spent too much on just payed off, ouch my back hurts from picking this rv of a bike up again, ah crap more mud, yehaa 2 km's of pavement before it begins again, I'm going to invest in some mx boots, holy crap how the hell is my bike supposed to get up there, what am I doing I paid 1x000 dollars for this beauty and its getting destroyed, I think my gear needs more padding, this is the best day of my adult life, crap I'm stuck again I hope they didn't all leave me, damn blackflies, hey was that a black bear, I need bar risers, yehaa smooth section, oh here we go again, I can hardly use my left hand fron all the clutching oh that's why people put a ceramic clutch in these machines, wee look at me I'm doing better than Ewan, shit everyone does better than that twit, where the hell did everyone go am I that slow, this is getting embarassing, I don't even know where I am, was that another bear, someone take a damn photo as no one is going to believe this back at the office, can't sleep the next night or get that goofy grin off your face for two days after kind of a day.

Who's in. ;)
ROFL!

Just about sums it up quite nicely!
Emmbeedee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #760
juames
Have Fun, Don't Die!

I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee
ROFL!

Just about sums it up quite nicely!
This I gotta see! I'm in!
Old 05-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #761
Deadly99
Fast and Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by juames
This I gotta see! I'm in!
About that time of year for an advcanada group ride..... :)

Old 05-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #762
dialdn OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 669
Quote:
She's been down a few times. Not a big deal. I expect the jugs will come in handy if I need to rotate and readjust before lifting

BTW, decent ride today. Touching some K&P, and a few other dirty corners. Good to have met up with DVDScott :-)

Anyone ever ridden the OFSC "A" trail coming down from Renfrew. Did a little but looks like maybe a snowmobile only trail?

D
Old 05-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #763
juames
Have Fun, Don't Die!

"a"

Quote:
She's been down a few times. Not a big deal. I expect the jugs will come in handy if I need to rotate and readjust before lifting

BTW, decent ride today. Touching some K&P, and a few other dirty corners. Good to have met up with DVDScott :-)

Anyone ever ridden the OFSC "A" trail coming down from Renfrew. Did a little but looks like maybe a snowmobile only trail?

D

That is still the K&P...OFSC 105A they call it...runs from renfrew to calabogie

There is also a OFSC trail that call just the "A" that runs east from renfrew Arnprior...also called the "Braeside Recreation Trail"...
Old 05-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #764
dvd_scott
Back road daydreamer

Oddometer: 204
Quote:

D

Yep had a good day of riding. Came across two girls in a smart car doing the K&P trail. Its was good meeting you. Will definitely get out again.
Dave
dvd_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #765
dvd_scott
Back road daydreamer

Oddometer: 204
Juames "There is also a OFSC trail that call just the "A" that runs east from renfrew Arnprior...also called the "Braeside Recreation Trail"...[/quote]

Thats the one. Are we allowed to ride it.
Dave
dvd_scott is offline   Reply With Quote