User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #226
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Now Taking REV'IT! Sand Jacket & Pants Pre-Orders

We are now taking REV'IT! Sand Jacket and Pants Pre-orders at RevZilla.com. They will ship Feb of 2010, but we have gotten a ton of requests for folks to reserve one now.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-sand-jacket

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-sand-pants

The Sand is a beefed up version of the now closeout and almost completely gone Offtrack Jacket. The Sand has new chest and arm ventilation using brand new technology for REV'IT! - 3D Bubble Lining and Two dual way arm zips.

Any questions on this new lineup are welcome. We also have a video on RevZillaTV about the Sand Pant and Jacket.

All questions welcome.

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:25 AM   #227
YBViking
Bedroom Adventurer

Oddometer: 586
will the gloves stretch a bit?

Hi Anthonly,

i recently purchased the H20 gloves (in 2xl!!)- and used them on my ride this am- 40's /rain- gloves were warm and dry. One issue- the bands to slide your hand past, esp when they're wet are darn near impossible to get into the glove, and when you do the inner liner is bunched up around the fingers.

once one they fit perfectly- but any suggestions as to making them a bit easier to slid on and off? I guess i'm asking if these will stretch a bit with wear?

thx-
YB

Life's too short for hate...or ex-wives, cheap booze and the road not taken

Cigarettes are nails in my coffin- but I pounded them in

I'm going to Hell on the express bus.....That poor NUN........

I'm always auditioning the next future ex-mrs YBViking- PM me for an appt
YBViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #228
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Yo YB,

Glad you like them so far. They will stretch slightly, but as with many fleece lined gloves the issue you are having is common and will be tougher when they are wet. I have cool to cold weather gloves from many brands, not just REVIT! and experience similar issues here and there esp when the gloves are new.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBViking
Hi Anthonly,

i recently purchased the H20 gloves (in 2xl!!)- and used them on my ride this am- 40's /rain- gloves were warm and dry. One issue- the bands to slide your hand past, esp when they're wet are darn near impossible to get into the glove, and when you do the inner liner is bunched up around the fingers.

once one they fit perfectly- but any suggestions as to making them a bit easier to slid on and off? I guess i'm asking if these will stretch a bit with wear?

thx-
YB

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 10-15-2009, 04:33 AM   #229
YBViking
Bedroom Adventurer

Oddometer: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochZilla
Yo YB,

Glad you like them so far. They will stretch slightly, but as with many fleece lined gloves the issue you are having is common and will be tougher when they are wet. I have cool to cold weather gloves from many brands, not just REVIT! and experience similar issues here and there esp when the gloves are new.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Anthony
Thx for the quick reply- i'll adjust to the 'struggle' to get my paws inside these...Oh and i took them to the gym and used them for lifting gloves-definitly stretched them a bit and it's easier to squeeze past the tight spots.

YB

Life's too short for hate...or ex-wives, cheap booze and the road not taken

Cigarettes are nails in my coffin- but I pounded them in

I'm going to Hell on the express bus.....That poor NUN........

I'm always auditioning the next future ex-mrs YBViking- PM me for an appt
YBViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #230
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Videos

2010 Gear Videos coming soon.

'Jamon.

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 10-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #231
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

We have been getting a ton of questions relating to the cold weather Tempest H20 and Kelvin H20 REV'IT! gloves - how they fit, how they stack up against each other and a ton about the features shared and not shared by both.

All in all they are our two most high end waterproof, cold weather gloves, although the Tempest does have a slightly better cold weather Temperature rating.

We shot a video detailing all of it if you just want to watch and absorb!

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 10-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #232
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Not sure if folks saw it, but we have a whole thread dedicated to the REV'IT! Sand Jacket and Sand Pants.

Happy to answer any questions about the Replacement for the Offtrack Jacket and Dakar Pant there.

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 10-26-2009, 07:27 AM   #233
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Olypia Airglide 2 Jacket Blowout

The Olympia Airglide 2 Jackets for both Men and Women have just dropped in price significantly from $229.99 to $179.99. The Airglide 2 is a 3 season jacket, mesh with a removable wind / water / thermal liner.

$179.99 shipped.

Men's Airglide 2 Jacket

Women's Airglide 2 Jacket

Hi Vis Option Available -

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 10-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #234
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Two New REV'IT! Videos

Just to keep everyone up to speed, we just released two new REV'IT! Product Videos for the REV'IT! Sirocco Jacket and the Navigator Jacket. They are both discounted 25% off Right now, but have a limited supply left.

The REV'IT! Sirocco Mesh 3/4 Jacket - Now $329.99 (was $439.00)

The REV'IT! Navigator 4 Season Touring Jacket - Now $412.49 (was $549.99)

You can see all of our ADV Gear Videos on our ADVRider Video Thread or hit our RevZillaTV Youtube channel.

Two Wheels Down,

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 11-01-2009, 05:06 AM   #235
GS N RVN
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 188
New Sand vs. Cayenne Pro

How do they compare? Will the Cayenne Pro be considered an upgrade from the new Sand jacket?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:11 AM   #236
abogado68
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 109
I'm thinking on buying a two piece leather suit. I saw some on the Rev'it web page. I'm worried about the armor, can you please detail it for me and where is it located? I need to know what type of armor is used, ratings of the armor, where is it located, type of back armor etc.

Thank you.

Raul.
abogado68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:25 AM   #237
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Sand Jacket Comparison and Black Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS N RVN
How do they compare? Will the Cayenne Pro be considered an upgrade from the new Sand jacket?
Hi GS,

Good Question

The Sand is really a replacement for the Off Track with better ventilation and some additional functional upgrades (Two Way Arm Zips, 3D Mesh and others). The Cayenne Pro will remain the Flagship REV'IT! Adventure Touring Jacket with SAS-TEC Armor, SuperFabric Panels and Exkin Thermal Lining.

The pricepoint on the Sand is going to come out of the gates lower than the Off Track was toward the low $400's. We think the Sand Jacket and Pants combo is going to quickly become the #2 most popular ADV combo in the REV'IT! Line.

Check out this shot of the Sand in Black. Shhhh!

Best,

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 11-02-2009 at 11:03 AM
Old 11-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #238
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Hi Raul,

All REV'IT! Leather Jackets and Pants are going to come with Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Armor.

All of the Armor used is going to be CE Rated. On some of the Jackets and Pants you will see that upgraded ProLife armor is used - ProLife is CE Level 2 as opposed to Knox which is a little more basic and is CE1.

With regard to back armor, none of the jackets come with anything other than removable temperfoam. For the track you will want to pick up removable hard armor like the REV'IT! Gravity Protector or any other brand of standalone hard armor.

Obviously some pants will have Knee Sliders and some will not, but they will all have an internal knee cup. Same with Shoulder and Elbow external hard parts; some have exposed sliders, but they all have internal armor. Also some is removable and some in fixed. Depends on the model.

At the basest level, to answer you question, they all have Shoulder, Elbow and Knee armor which is at a minimum CE1 Rated. CE2 Back armor is an optional upgrade.

Let me know how else I could help.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by abogado68
I'm thinking on buying a two piece leather suit. I saw some on the Rev'it web page. I'm worried about the armor, can you please detail it for me and where is it located? I need to know what type of armor is used, ratings of the armor, where is it located, type of back armor etc.

Thank you.

Raul.

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 11-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #239
abogado68
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochZilla
Hi Raul,

All REV'IT! Leather Jackets and Pants are going to come with Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Armor.

All of the Armor used is going to be CE Rated. On some of the Jackets and Pants you will see that upgraded ProLife armor is used - ProLife is CE Level 2 as opposed to Knox which is a little more basic and is CE1.

With regard to back armor, none of the jackets come with anything other than removable temperfoam. For the track you will want to pick up removable hard armor like the REV'IT! Gravity Protector or any other brand of standalone hard armor.

Obviously some pants will have Knee Sliders and some will not, but they will all have an internal knee cup. Same with Shoulder and Elbow external hard parts; some have exposed sliders, but they all have internal armor. Also some is removable and some in fixed. Depends on the model.

At the basest level, to answer you question, they all have Shoulder, Elbow and Knee armor which is at a minimum CE1 Rated. CE2 Back armor is an optional upgrade.

Let me know how else I could help.

Anthony
The suit I saw is a silica replica there is another one I just forgot the name, which one would be preferred and have better armor?
abogado68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #240
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Hi Raul,

The Missing suit is REV'IT! TT Suit the which is the Race Replica suit that Randy De Puniet wears for LCR Honda in MotoGP. It has Thermo-welded hard parts and sliders as well as the most beefed up construction and features.

You can see all the REV'IT! Race Suits here.

The Replica and Silica are going away for 2010, so if you really want to get one of those two you should grab one soon because they are being replaced by the CR and the Victory for next year.

Also with regard to two-piece suits, I know that REV'IT! the two-piece versions of those suits are not available in the states.

We have a video which details the TT, as well as the CR and the Victory which will be available after the first of the year. The CR is the new entry level suit replacing the Silica.

Check out the Vid..

Keep the questions coming... I could be the Michael Jackson of REV'IT! questions

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by abogado68
The suit I saw is a silica replica there is another one I just forgot the name, which one would be preferred and have better armor?

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 11-02-2009 at 03:55 PM