User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #1
lakeland OP
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Hello Australia

Hi guys, my name is Szymon (Simon) and together with my friend we are travelling by motorcycles from Poland to Australia. At present we are in Dili, and on Wendsday 8th of October we will arrive to Darwin. We will have to wait for our bikes about 2 or 2,5 weeks. At that time we would like to look for some work to repair our budget, after not planned expenses in Kolkata (India) and Bangkok. If you know someone who need halp in garden, paint house, etc. we would be very happy to know. Of course we are also looking for a job via internet while we are in Dili.

Our funpage on facebook is www.facebook.com/zahoryzont.net and web page www.zahoryzont.net (I am very sorry that is not in english)

Thank you mates
Simon
lakeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #2
slowbike smallpenis
Tester of Tooheys Old

Oddometer: 19,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeland View Post
Hi guys, my name is Szymon (Simon) and together with my friend we are travelling by motorcycles from Poland to Australia. At present we are in Dili, and on Wendsday 8th of October we will arrive to Darwin. We will have to wait for our bikes about 2 or 2,5 weeks. At that time we would like to look for some work to repair our budget, after not planned expenses in Kolkata (India) and Bangkok. If you know someone who need halp in garden, paint house, etc. we would be very happy to know. Of course we are also looking for a job via internet while we are in Dili.

Our funpage on facebook is www.facebook.com/zahoryzont.net and web page www.zahoryzont.net (I am very sorry that is not in english)

Thank you mates
Simon
Hi Simon - make sure you get the work visa thing - here is a link - you could also try workabout australia -

The wet will be starting soon up there - hope you like rain

http://www.downundr.com/jobs-and-wor...hern-territory