Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #2971
justdrew
underpowered

Oddometer: 402
Just put my order in for a Hi-vis Lombard!

6-8 weeks is a long time from now
justdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #2972
vnp514
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
yes everything ships out of Waukegan, IL.
OH, WI, MI, IL and couple of other nearby places should be next day. Its CA that takes 4 business days.
So WA would take 3 days-right?

Waiting patiently.

Pete
vnp514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #2973
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnp514 View Post
So WA would take 3 days-right?

Waiting patiently.

Pete
Most west coast cities are 4 days, including WA.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #2974
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

this should help :)

Old 05-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #2975
FlyingPig
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Suit did just fine at the racetrack. Closed the vents off in the morning, opened them up in the afternoon and all was good.
Although I still feel there should be armor/padding on the hips

Old 05-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #2976
FirstLight
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPig View Post
Suit did just fine at the racetrack. Closed the vents off in the morning, opened them up in the afternoon and all was good.
In full agreement of that last statement. I am very happy with my Mojave 2, except for the lack of hip padding. It's the only thing the suit lacks really. My Tourmaster pants have it, and they're considered budget pants, so I'd love to hear why it wasn't in included.
FirstLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #2977
Vulfy
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 550
I have to back up the hips armor request. Alcatraz is a joy to be in, but a set of hip armor would be an awesome addition to it nevertheless. Its one of those things that just begs to be added to the suits. Power Shell has it, why not the rest of the line-up?
Vulfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #2978
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulfy View Post
I have to back up the hips armor request. Alcatraz is a joy to be in, but a set of hip armor would be an awesome addition to it nevertheless. Its one of those things that just begs to be added to the suits. Power Shell has it, why not the rest of the line-up?
did your Alcatraz and Diego not have hip armor?
If not them email me and i will arrange it for you (free).

Power Shell, Navigator, Diego, Alcatraz and Revolution now ship with hip armor as standard.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #2979
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
dynamtite pic

hip armor is a cost issue plus the consideration of how many ppl request it.

Dont mean to generalize here but:
Most people considering the Lombard dont want it (or remove it) whereas majority of PS owners consider it a must have.
If enough Lombard/Mojave owners request this feature - i will definitely look into it.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #2980
FlyingPig
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Guess I'm not part of the norm. I didn't read every little tidbit when ordering and figured that all armor was standard. Guess that really means I should place another order
Old 05-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #2981
TheOtherBart
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,841
Something in another thread made me think...and I apologize if this has been covered in this thread...but would your custom sizing options extend to something suitable for an 8-10 year old?
TheOtherBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #2982
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
...Guess that really means I should place another order
Yeah i think so too.. i think you should be upset and just order a Power Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherBart View Post
Something in another thread made me think...and I apologize if this has been covered in this thread...but would your custom sizing options extend to something suitable for an 8-10 year old?
we have not done that before but would be willing to give it a shot for u . give me a call at 888-808-8349 and we can discuss further.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #2983
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,287
Ghazi, I know I'm being impatient, but any tracking updates on the latest shipment?
Old 05-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #2984
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

A lot of important updates - complete newsletter here:
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...&id=6f7b3145e5

Update for customers waiting for suits
A large shipment is already on the way. We are waiting for it to arrive and clear customs. You order will be shipped the very day it arrives at our warehouse. At the end of this email is a map that will tell you how long it will take FedEx to deliver your package. Expect tracking numbers in your email sometime next week!

Milestones

This is a landmark summer for Teiz Motorsports. First of all, we will be celebrating the 3rd birthday of Teiz Motorsports.

Additionally, we are approaching some important milestones in various online communities especially ADVRider where our thread is heading towards 400,000+ views, 3000+ posts and 200+ pages of customer interaction!

Next up, as some of you may know, we are headed to Europe on May 16th for a multi-week motorcycle tour. All operations at Teiz Motorsports will continue as normal so nothing to worry about on that end. We are really excited about this trip and want to share that excitement with something more than just status updates.

New Store Policies - a change that you will love!

How do we share all this excitement and good news with you all? Well, the first step is to add exponential value to your purchase. With the latest revision to our store policies we are:
Introducing free crashed gear replacement (details below)
Increasing our standard warranty period to 3 years for the Power Shell, Navigator, Revolution, Alcatraz and Diego
Increasing our standard warranty period to 1 year for the Lombard, Mojave and Commute Suit

T Minus 15 Event - Awesome Freebies

But we feel even that is not enough – nothing says thank you like some rocking free gear!

So from the 1st to the 15th of May 2012, we are giving away a ton of free stuff with almost every order. We went through our shopping list for the trip and selected some of the most useful items that we think would make a great addition to any pannier! No gimmicky odds like in 1 in 5000. In spirit of our “T Minus 15” event, the odds are wonderfully good at 1 in 15 or better. Read on to see what goodies await
  • REI membership
  • REI gift cards
  • Joby Gorillapod
  • Leatherman multi-tool
  • GSI Kitchen Kit
  • GSI Cooking Set
  • Sea 2 Summit eVent compression dry sack
  • Exped Pillow
  • Sokz motorcycle socks
  • Cycle Pump
  • Teiz gift cards
  • Folding camping knife
  • Hydration backpack
  • International SIM card (free incoming calls in Europe)
  • First-Aid kit
Winners will be contacted via e-mail. To enter the drawings, just make a purchase between May 1st and May 15th, 2012.

Suits are IN STOCK

Now that you know it’s a great time to order, we have exciting news about what you can buy. A large shipment of Power Shell suits and Navigator Jackets is already on the way to our warehouse. So we will have a limited selection in stock if you want to avoid the 6-week wait! Additionally we have fast receding inventories of Lombard and Mojave in stock as well. Everything is going to get reserved by your fellow riders very quickly so please act fast.

Free Lifetime Crashed Gear Replacement Program:
Program details are here: http://store.teizms.com/crash

Essentially, if you submit 5 photos (or a video) of your Teiz gear, you can qualify for Free Crashed Gear Replacement.

If you have already received your Alcatraz, Diego, Revolution, Power Shell or Navigator - you have till May 31st, 2012 to qualify for the program.

Lombard, Mojave and CS owners can qualify if they received their suits after April 1st. If you have already received your suits then you have till May 31st, 2012 to sign up for the program.

If you are yet to receive your suit, you will have 30 days from the day of the delivery to qualify for the program.

Please note that a step is required from your end to qualify for the program - you are not enrolled by default.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #2985
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Latest shipment landed - waiting for customs clearance and delivery to warehouse. Right now it seems like you should see tracking numbers by Tue/Wed.