User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #3001
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,716
hey guys - sincere apologies
the warehouse personnel we were working with had some issues - they made the excuse of two folks being ill - and that has been the reason of the delay
but regardless i sincerely apologize for those eagerly waiting for their suits. We got most of the suits out today but a few folks are left over and they will be handed over to FedEx tomorrow.
i know its hard to wait and understand your feeling - just trust me that it will be worth the wait... feel free to express your feelings in the form of awesome pictures once you receive the suits. if this effects your travel plan - please email me.

again - sincere apologies.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #3002
pjm204
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
hey guys - sincere apologies
the warehouse personnel we were working with had some issues - they made the excuse of two folks being ill - and that has been the reason of the delay
but regardless i sincerely apologize for those eagerly waiting for their suits. We got most of the suits out today but a few folks are left over and they will be handed over to FedEx tomorrow.
i know its hard to wait and understand your feeling - just trust me that it will be worth the wait... feel free to express your feelings in the form of awesome pictures once you receive the suits. if this effects your travel plan - please email me.

again - sincere apologies.
No tracking number for me, oh well...It'll still get here before my trip.
Past bikes: XT225, TTR125, '04 CRF50 '74 DT125,'70 TS250,'85 v45, '89 zx600c, '78 GS400x, '99 GS500E, '01 GS500E '05 Z750s, '77 GS400e, '82 GS1100ez, '97 GSX600, '07 VFR800, '03 KLR650, '03 FJR1300, '06 DL1000, '00 KLR650, '99 WR360, '08 DL650, '05 DR650, '08 EX650r, '96 CR500, '82 GS450T, '06 Ural
pjm204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #3003
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,083
Same here.....
Old 05-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #3004
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Smurf View Post
Same here.....
my apologies guys - we will make up for it some how
Old 05-11-2012, 07:19 AM   #3005
jbhawley
WTF- Gus?

Oddometer: 413
I just took purchase of a Hi-Viz Mojave. Its been a bit too chilly to wear the past week. I have been in contact with the editors at Web Bike World to write a formal review that will be posted on their web site. I should have some news (wearable time) within the next few weeks.

FYI..the Hi-Viz color is blinding......probably the most hi-viz i have ever seen.

"All the inconvenience and sweat and discomfort of body armor suddenly pales when you're sliding comfortably down the highway on all fours." -ghostdncr
jbhawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #3006
Transient
Adventurer

Oddometer: 47
No tracking number for me either but I'm not entirely expecting it. Just hopeful.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #3007
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient View Post
No tracking number for me either but I'm not entirely expecting it. Just hopeful.
lol.... you know yrs is on the next shipment
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #3008
Transient
Adventurer

Oddometer: 47
Aw crud. A guy can dream. Or could have, at least.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #3009
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Smurf View Post
Same here.....
check email - if it got flagged as spam then also check your account online for the tracking number . just emailed you the shipping notification/
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #3010
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
No tracking number for me, oh well...It'll still get here before my trip.
see above message
Old 05-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #3011
total_n00b
Bits. Bytes. Bikes.

Oddometer: 80
On a related note, I sure did enjoy my sunny commute in my PowerShell this morning ;)
Old 05-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #3012
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by total_n00b View Post
On a related note, I sure did enjoy my sunny commute in my PowerShell this morning ;)
new email in inbox:

My name is Allan Faust and I live in Kalamazoo, Mi. I was looking for a 3 season ridding suit and did extensive trail and looking prior to my purchase of the Mojave suit from Teiz. The quality of construction and the functionality of the design is well thought out and works well. The ease of doffing and donning the suit is outstanding as is the attention to detail in its construction. The zippers are great and operate smoothly. The fit and finish is outstanding and the ability to snug down the arms legs and body for the suit as layers are removed is great. The collar and sleeve cuffs are nicely finished and very comfortable to the skin. The only omission if there is one is an integrated rain hood to go into your helmet so as to remove the possibility of ingress of water. Having said this I cannot say for sure whether this is needed as I haven't been caught in a heavy rain since I purchased. With the addition of heated under gear and gloves the comfort level of this suit should easily extend to 32 degree weather. The value for the dollar spent for the Mojave far exceeds the offerings of the "Name Brand" suppliers current selections. I can confidently recommend the purchase of this suit. Teiz has an outstanding product which is backed with exceptional service and support from first inquiry to the delivered product and beyond. Great company exceptionally well designed and manufactured.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #3013
total_n00b
Bits. Bytes. Bikes.

Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
new email in inbox:

My name is Allan Faust and I live in Kalamazoo, Mi. I was looking for a 3 season ridding suit and did extensive trail and looking prior to my purchase of the Mojave suit from Teiz. The quality of construction and the functionality of the design is well thought out and works well. The ease of doffing and donning the suit is outstanding as is the attention to detail in its construction. The zippers are great and operate smoothly. The fit and finish is outstanding and the ability to snug down the arms legs and body for the suit as layers are removed is great. The collar and sleeve cuffs are nicely finished and very comfortable to the skin. The only omission if there is one is an integrated rain hood to go into your helmet so as to remove the possibility of ingress of water. Having said this I cannot say for sure whether this is needed as I haven't been caught in a heavy rain since I purchased. With the addition of heated under gear and gloves the comfort level of this suit should easily extend to 32 degree weather. The value for the dollar spent for the Mojave far exceeds the offerings of the "Name Brand" suppliers current selections. I can confidently recommend the purchase of this suit. Teiz has an outstanding product which is backed with exceptional service and support from first inquiry to the delivered product and beyond. Great company exceptionally well designed and manufactured.
On the other side of this: With the venting open, and enough speed, I'm comfortable into the high 80's w/the PowerShell. I'm going to try opening the front on the way home tonight (supposed to be in the 90's).
Old 05-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #3014
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,083
Can you see me now???

Good! (Blurry photo courtesy of my daughter )
Old 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #3015
Dr.Ddudester
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Me too

I just got one just like yours.
Dr.Ddudester is offline   Reply With Quote