ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #3001
teizms
Beastly Adventurer
 
teizms's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Oddometer: 1,716
hey guys - sincere apologies
the warehouse personnel we were working with had some issues - they made the excuse of two folks being ill - and that has been the reason of the delay
but regardless i sincerely apologize for those eagerly waiting for their suits. We got most of the suits out today but a few folks are left over and they will be handed over to FedEx tomorrow.
i know its hard to wait and understand your feeling - just trust me that it will be worth the wait... feel free to express your feelings in the form of awesome pictures once you receive the suits. if this effects your travel plan - please email me.

again - sincere apologies.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #3002
pjm204
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Oddometer: 1,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
hey guys - sincere apologies
the warehouse personnel we were working with had some issues - they made the excuse of two folks being ill - and that has been the reason of the delay
but regardless i sincerely apologize for those eagerly waiting for their suits. We got most of the suits out today but a few folks are left over and they will be handed over to FedEx tomorrow.
i know its hard to wait and understand your feeling - just trust me that it will be worth the wait... feel free to express your feelings in the form of awesome pictures once you receive the suits. if this effects your travel plan - please email me.

again - sincere apologies.
No tracking number for me, oh well...It'll still get here before my trip.
__________________
Current bikes:2006 DL650, 2008 WR250R
Past bikes: XT225, TTR125, '04 CRF50 '74 DT125,'70 TS250,'85 v45, '89 zx600c, '78 GS400x, '99 GS500E, '01 GS500E '05 Z750s, '77 GS400e, '82 GS1100ez, '97 GSX600, '07 VFR800, '03 KLR650, '03 FJR1300, '06 DL1000, '00 KLR650, '99 WR360, '08 DL650, '05 DR650, '08 EX650r, '96 CR500, '82 GS450T, '06 Ural
pjm204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #3003
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer
 
MN_Smurf's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Oxford, MI
Oddometer: 2,083
Same here.....
__________________
'09 Kawi Versys
MN_Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #3004
teizms
Beastly Adventurer
 
teizms's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Oddometer: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Smurf View Post
Same here.....
my apologies guys - we will make up for it some how
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:19 AM   #3005
jbhawley
WTF- Gus?
 
jbhawley's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Kenly NC
Oddometer: 413
I just took purchase of a Hi-Viz Mojave. Its been a bit too chilly to wear the past week. I have been in contact with the editors at Web Bike World to write a formal review that will be posted on their web site. I should have some news (wearable time) within the next few weeks.

FYI..the Hi-Viz color is blinding......probably the most hi-viz i have ever seen.
__________________
---John
Lemmings non sumus

"All the inconvenience and sweat and discomfort of body armor suddenly pales when you're sliding comfortably down the highway on all fours." -ghostdncr
jbhawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #3006
Transient
Adventurer
 
Transient's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Oddometer: 47
No tracking number for me either but I'm not entirely expecting it. Just hopeful.
__________________
Ben
2010 Kawasaki Z1000
Transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #3007
teizms
Beastly Adventurer
 
teizms's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Oddometer: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient View Post
No tracking number for me either but I'm not entirely expecting it. Just hopeful.
lol.... you know yrs is on the next shipment
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #3008
Transient
Adventurer
 
Transient's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Oddometer: 47
Aw crud. A guy can dream. Or could have, at least.
__________________
Ben
2010 Kawasaki Z1000
Transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #3009
teizms
Beastly Adventurer
 
teizms's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Oddometer: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Smurf View Post
Same here.....
check email - if it got flagged as spam then also check your account online for the tracking number . just emailed you the shipping notification/
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #3010
teizms
Beastly Adventurer
 
teizms's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Oddometer: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
No tracking number for me, oh well...It'll still get here before my trip.
see above message
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #3011
total_n00b
Bits. Bytes. Bikes.
 
total_n00b's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Fairfield, CA
Oddometer: 80
On a related note, I sure did enjoy my sunny commute in my PowerShell this morning ;)
__________________
2010 KLX250
2011 WeeStrom
total_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #3012
teizms
Beastly Adventurer
 
teizms's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Plano, TX
Oddometer: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by total_n00b View Post
On a related note, I sure did enjoy my sunny commute in my PowerShell this morning ;)
new email in inbox:



My name is Allan Faust and I live in Kalamazoo, Mi. I was looking for a 3 season ridding suit and did extensive trail and looking prior to my purchase of the Mojave suit from Teiz. The quality of construction and the functionality of the design is well thought out and works well. The ease of doffing and donning the suit is outstanding as is the attention to detail in its construction. The zippers are great and operate smoothly. The fit and finish is outstanding and the ability to snug down the arms legs and body for the suit as layers are removed is great. The collar and sleeve cuffs are nicely finished and very comfortable to the skin. The only omission if there is one is an integrated rain hood to go into your helmet so as to remove the possibility of ingress of water. Having said this I cannot say for sure whether this is needed as I haven't been caught in a heavy rain since I purchased. With the addition of heated under gear and gloves the comfort level of this suit should easily extend to 32 degree weather. The value for the dollar spent for the Mojave far exceeds the offerings of the "Name Brand" suppliers current selections. I can confidently recommend the purchase of this suit. Teiz has an outstanding product which is backed with exceptional service and support from first inquiry to the delivered product and beyond. Great company exceptionally well designed and manufactured.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #3013
total_n00b
Bits. Bytes. Bikes.
 
total_n00b's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Fairfield, CA
Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
new email in inbox:



My name is Allan Faust and I live in Kalamazoo, Mi. I was looking for a 3 season ridding suit and did extensive trail and looking prior to my purchase of the Mojave suit from Teiz. The quality of construction and the functionality of the design is well thought out and works well. The ease of doffing and donning the suit is outstanding as is the attention to detail in its construction. The zippers are great and operate smoothly. The fit and finish is outstanding and the ability to snug down the arms legs and body for the suit as layers are removed is great. The collar and sleeve cuffs are nicely finished and very comfortable to the skin. The only omission if there is one is an integrated rain hood to go into your helmet so as to remove the possibility of ingress of water. Having said this I cannot say for sure whether this is needed as I haven't been caught in a heavy rain since I purchased. With the addition of heated under gear and gloves the comfort level of this suit should easily extend to 32 degree weather. The value for the dollar spent for the Mojave far exceeds the offerings of the "Name Brand" suppliers current selections. I can confidently recommend the purchase of this suit. Teiz has an outstanding product which is backed with exceptional service and support from first inquiry to the delivered product and beyond. Great company exceptionally well designed and manufactured.
On the other side of this: With the venting open, and enough speed, I'm comfortable into the high 80's w/the PowerShell. I'm going to try opening the front on the way home tonight (supposed to be in the 90's).
__________________
2010 KLX250
2011 WeeStrom
total_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #3014
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer
 
MN_Smurf's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Oxford, MI
Oddometer: 2,083
Can you see me now???



Good! (Blurry photo courtesy of my daughter )
__________________
'09 Kawi Versys
MN_Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #3015
Dr.Ddudester
n00b
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Oddometer: 2
Me too

I just got one just like yours.
Dr.Ddudester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014