Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #3031
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Ghazi where is my hanger lol... I know he is on his trip.[/IMG]
oo boy - i dropped it at fedex on the way to the airport - it was on my list of things to do but i cudnt find a darn box that would fit 2 hangers and not be supersized :s
should be there soon!

--
Ghazi - proving (hopefully great) customer service all the way from Germany (sitting in the knopf tours kitchen right now)
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #3032
Wayward
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
No worries Ghazi, I thought you were already gone and was just giving you a zing... thanks as always!
Wayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #3033
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

folks despite our trip, we are answering calls in full swing and now have internet as well so emails will be responded to regularly.

trip had a rough start:

but here is a cool action shots sent to us recently:

and some navigator feedback:
http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums...d.php?t=401590
Old 05-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #3034
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

in case any one is wondering what suit i am using for the trip , its the Navigator
Old 05-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #3035
Deans BMW
Granpa Hoon

Oddometer: 2,929
Ghazi, looking good over there. Have a great trip and be safe.
www.Motorcyclistcafe.com
Founder San Jose BMW
Deans BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #3036
Tachedoutoffroad
Mr. Parrish

Oddometer: 604
Teiz Alcatra at Deals Gap

Support your local know-it-all gear guy and give your money to Brian at https://www.atomic-moto.com/
Tachedoutoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #3037
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

page 4 of Navigator instruction manual - how to consume a chocolate croissant in a Navigator suit:

page 4 of Navigator instruction manual - how to consume a coke in a Navigator suit:

Old 05-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #3038
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

latest shipment has left the factory
Old 05-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #3039
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Removable Airbag Integration System - who would like to see Teiz offer something like this- how much would you pay for an airbag system?? would you buy it if offered
Old 05-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #3040
Deans BMW
Granpa Hoon

Oddometer: 2,929
My almost two year old Lombard V3, last weekend at the BearWallow up in Alpine, Az. Next on my list is a Navagator 2 piece. Still looks as good as new.

www.Motorcyclistcafe.com
Founder San Jose BMW
Deans BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #3041
jbhawley
WTF- Gus?

Oddometer: 411
Hi-Viz Mojave

Getting ready to head off in a Memorial Day Weekend jaunt to the NC mountains...wearing a Hi-Viz Mojave. I got many compliments on how nice the suit looks and questions on who-what-where...etc..

Sorry for the crummy cell-phone pic.

"All the inconvenience and sweat and discomfort of body armor suddenly pales when you're sliding comfortably down the highway on all fours." -ghostdncr
jbhawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #3042
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

awesome pictures Dean and John

here is one more of the Navigator thanks to John
Old 05-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #3043
total_n00b
Bits. Bytes. Bikes.

Oddometer: 80
I've got about 1000 miles (mostly commuting, and a small amount of mild offroad) in my HiViz PowerShell. and it's still kicking ass ;)

For the offroad stuff, I was quite comfortable, it fit over my boots well, and I was able to move around with more than enough freedom to control the bike as needed.

For the commute in particular, the PowerShell's versatility shines - the venting, pockets and visibility are great - while I still "ride like I'm invisible" I'm pretty convinced that it makes me visible when I would otherwise not be.

One thing that I think might be an interesting addition to the next iteration - nonskid material similar to what's on the ass of the suit on the inside of the knees. In the wind, I find myself gripping the tank of my WeeStrom with my knees ( I grip the frame actually), and some sort of grippy stuff might be helpful.

When I get home from work every night, my 13 year old daughter proclaims "Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert!"
Old 05-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #3044
vnp514
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 591
Power Shell Mini Review

In order to qualify for the "FREE LIFETIME Crashed Gear Replacement", I'm posting this mini-review. I bought the Power Shell Suit. I gave Ghazi my measurements and he sent me a loaner suit to try on. The suit he sent me fit good with the insulation that came with it(not a Power Shell Suit). I decided on the color of the suit I wanted and placed an order. About seven weeks later I received my suit.

The Power Shell fits me on the snug side with the supplied inner suit insulation. Nope, I haven't gained any weight since the order and I'm thinking since this suit is made from a different fabric, it may just be stiff and need to be broken in a bit(I'm hoping). I've been riding only a couple of times since the suit arrived so time will tell on the fit I guess.

Appears to me that the PS is a well made suit. I've never had a one piece suit before and I like how easy it is to put on and take off(I'll use it when I ride back and forth to work-when I get the service done on my bike). It ventilates well and I feel that in the worse case, I would be well protected in a fall.

I wish the pockets were bigger and that the suit had extra pockets on the outside thighs. If I was thinking when I had placed the order, I would have had the logo deleted. After a few more miles on this suit I will do a more extensive review.

In the below pics I'm wearing some thin sweat pants, one poly pro long underwear top, and a Powerlet heated jacket. It is a little cramped even with the adjustments on the suit let out:

Length seems to be okay, just wish I had about another inch in the torso area(I have short,thick legs and a long torso) and another inch around the legs.

Time will tell if I can live with this suit or not.

Pete
vnp514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:56 AM   #3045
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

If your suit was delivered prior to May 2012, today is the deadline to register for our crash replacement program