Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #1006
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,721
ideaman - little woman would be my fiance heh but she dusnt like being called lil so u might b in trouble now..
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:05 AM   #1007
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

gosh.. no one wanted a sale for christmas. so i guess i can go back online and cancel the new limited time sales.. called "the original" sale..
which obviously means that for the next few days you can get in stock items for the original price of the version 1.0 .. $289 (u know.. thats how the thread got its title).

yes folks.. its the year end and teiz is at it again.. moving inventory, bringing in lots of new stuff and so on..

so here is the summary..

lombard - $289
mojave - $249
combo - $499

limited to in stock items only... no exceptions about this.. you can still place pre-orders but i will contact you later on for the balance payment...

happy shopping...

oh and valid till the weekend only..
Old 12-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #1008
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride2little
A Ventura Jacket...with zip-in pants to match.
oh totally forgot to mention.. the ventura is also now available in stock on nthe site with special intro pricing.. for what the jacket offers, its a steal...

will try to add the leather stuff soon as well.

will send out a newsletter regarding all this later today.. but the prices are already being reflected online.. so you can go ahead and purchase...

we will be taking orders for pants soon as well..
Old 12-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #1009
idea man
Plate Spinner

Oddometer: 2,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms
ideaman - little woman would be my fiance heh but she dusnt like being called lil so u might b in trouble now..
She was very nice. Very competent too. Smart, competent, and pretty. (and I'm not just saying that because I know she's reading this. ) You're a lucky guy. But you have to admit, next to me, she was little.

Let me get this right: You're selling the new version of the suit, the one with all the improvements, for the original price of the 1.0? $289.00 American. Wow.
[*]'06 1150 GSA Thread: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375824[*]'06 1150 GSA SE Registry: http://www.ericsyn.com/2006bmwr1150gsadv.html[*]Great Ride North, Alaska/Yukon '09 http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494846[/LIST]
idea man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #1010
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea man
She was very nice. Very competent too. Smart, competent, and pretty. (and I'm not just saying that because I know she's reading this. ) You're a lucky guy. But you have to admit, next to me, she was little.
next to you.. even i was kinda lill
hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea man
Let me get this right: You're selling the new version of the suit, the one with all the improvements, for the original price of the 1.0? $289.00 American. Wow.
for a limited time only.... i am trying to make it up to people who could not attend the show (or the people at the shows which we cant attend .. read as Seattle and maybe NY/Chicago) .. this way they can avail the discounted show prices
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #1011
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

NewsletterDecember,2009
Contact InfoUpdate
This information is not here as a formality - we actually want to hear from you. We want to talk to you and understand your needs. Give us a call, shoot us an email or send over a fax, we will get back to you right away. In fact we have made it quite easy to contact us, you can simply click the button below and you will be connected to us over the phone.

Phone:
(1) 888 - 808- TEIZ

Fax:
(1) 877 - FAX - TEIZ

Sales:
sales@teizms.com
Support: support@teizms.com

Hello folks,
A big thanks to all of you who turned up at the shows and helped us make them a success!

The logistics of attending multiple shows are very challenging and hence we are not going to be able to attend the entire tour. So to make it up to the people who wanted to come see us at their local shows, we want to extend our discounted show prices. We are calling it “The Original” sale as now you can have the new Lombard and Mojave suits at exactly the same price as the Version 1.0 suits: $289 and $249 respectively. Our bestseller combo deal is also discounted to its original version 1.0 price of $499. That means that you can get both the Lombard and the Mojave ( completed with all the updates and upgrades) for just $499! This deal is only valid till midnight 12/23/09 (Wednesday) after which the suit prices go back up.

Along with the sale, our Ventura jacket is also being offered at a special introductory price of $175. This dual-sport 5/8th length 4 season jacket was a hit at the shows. Featuring 2 removable liners, YKK main zippers, multiple vents (including underarms) and waterproof pockets, this is how Teiz does the 2 piece suit. Just go through the specs of this jacket, you will see why it is an incredible value and a must have for any one with the words adventure, tour or versatility on their requirements checklist. My personal favorite feature is how the rider can remove all the liners and open up those eleven vents for unparalleled airflow. Matching pants will also be available very soon.

One more very important point. The warranty policy on our products has been upgraded. Now we also offer a limited lifetime warranty. Visit the FAQ page for details (www.teizms.com/faq).

Please note that promotional prices are restricted to in-stock items. If you place an order for an out of stock item, you will be contacted for the balance payment before your order can be manufactured.

If you want to purchase a combo but one of the suits you need is out of stock, we will discount the pre-order by $20.

Product Lineup
Below are brief descriptions of some of our products.
Lombard: 1pc Textile Vented Riding Suit

The first version of this suit started it all. Launched in February 2009 at the Dealer Expo in Indianapolis, the Teiz riding suit was the most affordable and feature rich suit in the market. In its second revision, named Lombard, it still is the most affordable and feature rich but also hosts several improvements.

Mojave: 1pc Textile Mesh Riding Suit

This is an all-new design replacing our previous mesh riding suit. To keep it short and simple: It flows more air than any other suit or jacket/pants combo out there – GUARANTEED. So if you ride (on or off road) regularly in temperatures higher than 80 degrees, this is a no brainer.

Ventura: Textile Vented 5/8th Jacket

The only textile jacket you will ever need. 11 vents combined with removable waterproof and thermal liners make for the most versatile jacket ever made. Go from freezing temperatures to rain (don’t forget to pull out the built in rain hood) to blazing heat, this jacket is able to adjust accordingly.

If there are any questions feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email.

teizms screwed with this post 12-16-2009 at 11:03 PM
Old 12-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #1012
teizgirl
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
[quote=idea man]She was very nice. Very competent too. Smart, competent, and pretty. (and I'm not just saying that because I know she's reading this. ) You're a lucky guy.

Ideaman-hiiiiiii well i guess now urr of the hook how cud u be in trouble for calling me all those nice things up there hehe it was a pleasure meeting u at the show too!
teizgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #1013
keg0900
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 119
Not trying to hijack your thread,

I have a brand new only tried on for fit, black size 3xl Lombard for sale for $250 if anyone is interested. please email me i will take paypal and can ship monday morning
not a thing wrong with the suit just not what i wanted need to sell asap.

kevingoff@mac.com

thanks

www.thunderroadsalabama.com

keg0900 screwed with this post 12-19-2009 at 08:20 PM
keg0900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #1014
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

lombard for $289.. 2 days left
Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #1015
gregneedham
I seem to fall often

Oddometer: 854
My new Lombard in action this last weekend.

My 640 Adventure blog
My 1150 GS blog (retired)
Memphis to Moab - TAT 09 Blog
designkeywest.com
gregneedham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #1016
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

awesome pics.. can i use them for the site?
Old 12-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #1017
gregneedham
I seem to fall often

Oddometer: 854
Quote:
awesome pics.. can i use them for the site?
Of course, I'd love to see them up on your site. Photos by John Baltzell, dolphinjohn on ADV.

My 640 Adventure blog
My 1150 GS blog (retired)
Memphis to Moab - TAT 09 Blog
designkeywest.com

gregneedham screwed with this post 12-21-2009 at 07:50 PM
gregneedham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #1018
jdpower
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 644
Quote:
gosh.. no one wanted a sale for christmas. so i guess i can go back online and cancel the new limited time sales.. called "the original" sale..
which obviously means that for the next few days you can get in stock items for the original price of the version 1.0 .. $289 (u know.. thats how the thread got its title).

yes folks.. its the year end and teiz is at it again.. moving inventory, bringing in lots of new stuff and so on..

so here is the summary..

lombard - $289
mojave - $249
combo - $499

limited to in stock items only... no exceptions about this.. you can still place pre-orders but i will contact you later on for the balance payment...

happy shopping...

oh and valid till the weekend only..
Damn, would you quit doing this stuff . I've got so much riding gear I can't wear it all . I've got a 5-6 year old Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece, Olympia AST Jacket and a couple of pairs of FirstGear Hypertex II pants/TPG pants as well as mesh gear. What the heck do I need another riding suit for ??

OK , I'm 6'1" tall, about 220 lbs. 17/34 shirt size, 44 jacket size, 38-40 pants waist and 32-33 inseam. If I got a Lombard with liner in, it sounds like a 2XL would be best for me. I usually wear XL in all my jackets especially if wear layers underneath and electric liner etc. What say you ?

JDP
jdpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #1019
idea man
Plate Spinner

Oddometer: 2,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpower
Damn, would you quit doing this stuff . I've got so much riding gear I can't wear it all . I've got a 5-6 year old Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece, Olympia AST Jacket and a couple of pairs of FirstGear Hypertex II pants/TPG pants as well as mesh gear. What the heck do I need another riding suit for ??

OK , I'm 6'1" tall, about 220 lbs. 17/34 shirt size, 44 jacket size, 38-40 pants waist and 32-33 inseam. If I got a Lombard with liner in, it sounds like a 2XL would be best for me. I usually wear XL in all my jackets especially if wear layers underneath and electric liner etc. What say you ?

JDP
Get the leather Jacket. Seems to be missing from your closet. I liked the gray/black one. The shouty white one was nice/cool/fun looking, but the gray/black one was sharp and understated. The leather is very quality feeling.
Eh, just throwin' that out there. Can't go wrong with this stuff.
[*]'06 1150 GSA Thread: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375824[*]'06 1150 GSA SE Registry: http://www.ericsyn.com/2006bmwr1150gsadv.html[*]Great Ride North, Alaska/Yukon '09 http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494846[/LIST]
idea man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #1020
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpower

JDP
i would recommend 2XL as well..