User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #106
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

Oddometer: 115
LDComfort and Paypal

After having a few issues with Paypal we have it working on our website. (Per customer requests) Make sure you fill in the proper address in our One Page Checkout and then choose the Paypal option at the bottom of the page.

Consider adding some Comfort Cool Sleeves to your order if you did not get the long sleeve shirt. The summer heat IS coming. Thanks so much! ô¿~) Mario
Old 03-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #107
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

"...first time ever..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarks View Post
I like them, too. Rode for 3 days straight recently and for the first time ever, had no chafing or other issues. I was skeptical that these could solve my problem but they sure as heck did. I'm very happy and would have paid double knowing that they'd work so well (although at the current price, I'd rather not).
I am pleased you FINALLY found something that solves the problem. ("...for the first time ever,...")
I know there is NO undergarment that can beat LDComfort but my saying so only sound hollow until I hear your echo. Thanks so much for posting it here. :) Mario
Old 03-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #108
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

Not; again. (PayPal option)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowink View Post
After having a few issues with Paypal we have it working on our website. (Per customer requests) Make sure you fill in the proper address in our One Page Checkout and then choose the Paypal option at the bottom of the page. Thanks so much! ô¿~) Mario
I must update and tell you that we have not been able to solve some problems with PayPal and had to disable that payment option on our site. If we can resolve the issues in the future, we will try again. Thanks so much! ô¿~) Mario
Old 03-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #109
BeachMoto
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 669
Shorter "shorts"

Mario,

Do you have plans to make some shorter "shorts"? I own three pairs of your LDComfort shorts and they are totally awesome but with my girth and short legs, the shorts reach down almost below my knees .

If you ever make the shorts with 6" inseams, you will have a repeat customer

B. M.
1978 Suzuki 250TS
1982 Kawasaki GPZ 550
2007 BMW F800ST
2009 BMW R1200GS (Current)
BeachMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #110
steve112z
AdventureIam

Oddometer: 23
Careful when you order here

If you have a question about the size you order, be careful. If you even open the package (not wearing them) and want to exchange they hit you a 15% re-stock fee.
Not my idea of good customer service.
steve112z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #111
owrstrich
F O T G

Oddometer: 189
greetings yawl...

people who can not order the right size the 1st time... i would charge a 50% restocking fee just to see them whine on the internet...

ld comfort... these things are the worlds best moto base layer... period...

j o
owrstrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #112
dacrazyrn
ED RN Adventurer

Oddometer: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by owrstrich View Post
greetings yawl...

people who can not order the right size the 1st time... i would charge a 50% restocking fee just to see them whine on the internet...

ld comfort... these things are the worlds best moto base layer... period...

j o
AGREED!!
'09 BMW F800GS-Fate Honeyed GSabelle
dacrazyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:00 AM   #113
LiLiBug
Super Noob

Oddometer: 31
Just ordered mine! Looking forward to receiving them! Hopfully I can get them before the Berkshire Big Adventure Ride this weekend!

LiLiBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #114
TheWorstKind
In the Wind

Oddometer: 860
Ordered a pair of the riding shorts, received them just a few days later. Tested them two weeks ago: 800 mile roundtrip over Saturday/Sunday. Result? Awesome! No sore skin on the part of my butt/thighs that sit/rub on the seat, and certainly stayed dry in the man-area. They are "all that".

Fixin' to order a second pair for extended trips.

Give it more gas, if it doesn't solve the problem it will at least end the suspense.
TheWorstKind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #115
owrstrich
F O T G

Oddometer: 189
i have used a varity of skull cap style helmet liners over the years... the ld comfort helmet liners are the best ever... with the ld comfort i dont even know im wearing a liner until it getts moist and i open my top vent... then yeeeehaaaaaaa... the brain cooling commences...

j o
owrstrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #116
Texcollect
Adventurer wannabe

Oddometer: 194
Ordered a pair of shorts Monday PM with standard shipping and they were at my door in Texas Wednesday PM. I call that service.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #117
vtairhead
Adventurer

Oddometer: 97
Most excellent experience

Last fall I took a chance and ordered a pair of shorts for a 3-day 1200 mile trip. Could not be happier. I spent quite a few years driving OTR, and have serious 2 wheel miles experience as well. The shorts just disappeared from my mind, washed each night and dried per directions. No monkey butt, no squirming, no bitching from that part of my anatomy at all. Went to order more today, had issues due to my own screwups, LD customer service was exemplary, order shipped same day. These goods and people rock! I've finally stumbled across a product I could actually sell with a straight face. If you ever ride more than 100 miles a day, buy a pair! I don't believe you'll be the least bit disappointed. There's a reason so many IronButt riders have submitted positive reviews.

No relationship with LDComfort other than being a VERY happy customer.

Get out and ride!
vtairhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #118
snakebitten
Small Town Hick

Oddometer: 951
I'm in!

Talked me into it. And yes, it seems strange to "add a layer" AND "get rid of the mesh" to get cooler in the Texas heat! But I'm gonna give it a shot. If it works, my wife will 2-up with me even during the summer months! (She will ride on the back of the S10 ANYWHERE if she isn't hot)

Ordered shorts, long sleeve shirt, skull cap, and socks. Head to toe!

Will report back my findings.

By the way, I purchased 2 of the items from one of your vendors because they DO take Paypal. (my preference for payment since I don't have to put my reading glasses on or take my wallet out)

Then bought the socks and skull cap from the LDComfort site the old fashioned way. (The vendor didn't have those items listed)

PayPal is something you guys really need to conquer. I know you have tried in the past. Don't give up!

Cheers
Old 07-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #119
eakins
Butler Maps

Oddometer: 17,214
saw some today for the 1st time at Motogear Outlet http://www.motogearoutlet.com/ great looking stuff!
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598717
Cycle World Adventure Rally:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=956350
eakins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #120
JRWooden
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by owrstrich View Post
i have used a varity of skull cap style helmet liners over the years... the ld comfort helmet liners are the best ever... with the ld comfort i dont even know im wearing a liner until it getts moist and i open my top vent... then yeeeehaaaaaaa... the brain cooling commences...

j o
I bought one of the CycleGear HEAT-Out helmet skullcaps

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product...ner/web1010136

I can't figure out why... but after wearing it for maybe 30 minutes to an hour it gives me a serious forehead-located headache. Take the liner back off and the headache goes away within about 5 minutes ... it's like the thing hits an anti-acupuncture pressure point that translates to: "give this guy a headache"....

Don't have time to get the LDComfort model before I leave on my trip.......... I didn't even think about ordering one when I ordered my sleeves ...
JRWooden is offline   Reply With Quote