Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2015, 05:57 PM   #1
the-oz-slider OP
The Oz Slider

Oddometer: 43
Wfo limited edition model company

Hello All,
I have created a new model company appropriately titled WFO Models, based on a number of enquiries and substantial encouragement to pursue my dreams of offering a motorcycle-themed affordable art opportunity driven by my belief that I could offer a 100% guarantee that my models would put a smile on the face of even the most hardened bike-engaged cynic........
The style is slightly caricatured, imperfect but fun to look at and worthy of a place in your home, not with your inch-perfect models, but as a conversation starter and nice piece of mechanical-themed art.......

I have Troy Bayliss, 3X World Superbike Champion as my first [but most certainly not last] celebrity endorser and I am currently negotiating with a Paris-Dakar multi-time winner to produce a big orange model for him. I also have had discussions with a multi-time World Superbike Champion and expect to have a number of road race themed models available by mid 2015.

As well, I am diversifying my unique caricature style of models for skiers, snowboarders, rodeo bull riders, bullfighters, barrel racers and fire fighters along with go-karters, surfers and within the near future, F1 and Outlaw cars, among others.

My theme is "if you can get hurt doing it, there's a WFO Model for that".

Please check out my website. I am based in Edmonton Canada and can ship worldwide by DHL at reasonable rates. Most particularly the exchange rate to the USD makes my prices extremely reasonable. I have inventory in Canada and Australia and will give you excellent service and quick delivery.

My goal is to offer an unique hand made item that you can enjoy for its unique style and relationship to your passion for motorcycles. Enjoy my WFO Models.
Find me at www.wfomodels.com
Attached Images

the-oz-slider is offline   Reply With Quote