Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 67 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #5236
Ovoidious
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by merickk View Post
ATV vs MX is a cool game, though it has led me to actually ride a little differently at times. Not good on a XRL

Been stuck on Dead Island for the past couple weeks going through it again to get all the skulls and max level. Bashin zombies is fun.
Hey merickk - If you want some help let me know. Always down for some zombie bashin.

KAOS OVO gamer tag.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #5237
merickk
Living Folk Tale

Oddometer: 10,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovoidious View Post
Hey merickk - If you want some help let me know. Always down for some zombie bashin.

KAOS OVO gamer tag.

Sadly I have no internet at home, so have to go at it solo.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #5238
El Guero
V4 Whore

Oddometer: 9,725
Have any of you guys had this kind of problem? My PS3 chokes on CoD: World at War. Played almost all the way through the game, then didn't play it for a few days, and now it just freezes up solid before you even get through the title screen. Exchanged the disc at the store and still have the same problem. Now, I'd assume my PS3 was FUBAR, but it plays every other game I've tried just fine I deleted all the CoD files and installed the update again but it's still screwed. Won't break my heart to not play that game any more, but I'm really hoping that this isn't a sign of things to come.

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #5239
Off the grid
Chaotic Good

Oddometer: 9,526
10hrs into ME3

So far exceeded expectations.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Why the fuck is the game pushing me to have a gay relationship? My male Shepard is apparently eye candy for the gay shuttle pilot but cannot get any female action.

Reaver vs Thresher maw battle=epic. On the 24" Dell at max graphics it was unreal. I wish I could watch it again.

Mordin dying was NOT cool. He was easily my favorite character after Tali. His quips, songs and fastidiousness will be missed.

"Flammable! Or Inflammable! Can't remember! Doesn't matter!" as he's frying bad guys will be an all-time classic. I used to pick him just to hear that in fights.

Fantastic game so far. I feel there is so much more to go, haven't even gotten to the Geth and Tali/Mirandia/etc yet.
Help my buddy mike fight kidney Cancer. Anything helps!
Off the grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #5240
EvilGenius OP
1.5 Finger Discount

Oddometer: 20,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guero View Post
Have any of you guys had this kind of problem? My PS3 chokes on CoD: World at War. Played almost all the way through the game, then didn't play it for a few days, and now it just freezes up solid before you even get through the title screen. Exchanged the disc at the store and still have the same problem. Now, I'd assume my PS3 was FUBAR, but it plays every other game I've tried just fine I deleted all the CoD files and installed the update again but it's still screwed. Won't break my heart to not play that game any more, but I'm really hoping that this isn't a sign of things to come.
It is...

Go get a cheap heat gun.

"Never bring a Nerf gun to a shovel fight." - My Brother
EvilGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #5241
merickk
Living Folk Tale

Oddometer: 10,773
Charlie sheen aint got shit on Skyrim

For the past few days I was wondering what happened to Lidia. I lost her when I went down a cliff traveling cross country and never seen her again.

So I decide I'd best get hitched so I can have a place to sell my crap and get half her shop money

After the wedding I tell her to live in my house in Whiterun. I go back there to unload some crap and hear a door open and my wife say "I'm going to find out who did this"

I go upstairs and open Lidia's room and there she is dead.

So I strip off all her armor and sell it to the wife.

So I have a wife that's perfectly fine with me having a dead hooker in the closet. She even checks to make sure the cobwebs aint gettin too bad in there.

Now that there is WINNING!!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #5242
El Guero
V4 Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilGenius View Post
It is...

Go get a cheap heat gun.
What's that gonna do? I just can't figure why a hardware problem would allow all games but one to play fine...

Old 04-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #5243
EvilGenius OP
1.5 Finger Discount

Oddometer: 20,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guero View Post
What's that gonna do? I just can't figure why a hardware problem would allow all games but one to play fine...
I duno if it really is, but I had te same problem with mine where it'd do weird shit like that before it went kaput.

Now I have to pop it open once every few weeks to reflow the solder on the GPU/VPU.

"Never bring a Nerf gun to a shovel fight." - My Brother
EvilGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #5244
El Guero
V4 Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilGenius View Post
I duno if it really is, but I had te same problem with mine where it'd do weird shit like that before it went kaput.

Now I have to pop it open once every few weeks to reflow the solder on the GPU/VPU.
This thing is only about a year old so I'll cross my fingers and hope it's just some stupid software problem.

As an aside, I am playing through Killzone 3 Move again. It's a bit less frustrating the second time

Old 04-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #5245
MountaineerWV
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off the grid View Post
So far exceeded expectations.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Why the fuck is the game pushing me to have a gay relationship? My male Shepard is apparently eye candy for the gay shuttle pilot but cannot get any female action.

Reaver vs Thresher maw battle=epic. On the 24" Dell at max graphics it was unreal. I wish I could watch it again.

Mordin dying was NOT cool. He was easily my favorite character after Tali. His quips, songs and fastidiousness will be missed.

"Flammable! Or Inflammable! Can't remember! Doesn't matter!" as he's frying bad guys will be an all-time classic. I used to pick him just to hear that in fights.

Fantastic game so far. I feel there is so much more to go, haven't even gotten to the Geth and Tali/Mirandia/etc yet.
So what did you think of ME3?

[spoiler]I was disappointed. The RPG aspect fell away. ME2 was borderline...but ME3 was a straight first person shooter with a few dialogue choices. I did not want to play Halo or Modern Warfare, then to top it off the controls were clunky and unresponsive.

The story was shit. Soon as Earth is attacked they happen to find a super weapon that the Protheans left on a minor observation outpost on Mars. Lame. Then Hacket is still asking you to check out a possible problem on some random space station when the fucking universe is ending.

To top it off, not a single choice you made through the entire trilogy has any affect on the outcome. It comes down to three lame ass choices give to you by a A.I. god like character that is introduced 30 seconds before the end of the game. [/spoiler]
US Army 2006-2011; Ansbach, Germany 2007-2011; Iraq 07-08 & 09-10
MountaineerWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #5246
WVhillbilly
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,045
I'm waiting for the new Assassins Creed and Warfighter.
WVhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #5247
Boughan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 788
Eve

Does anyone have a buddy code to hook me up with? I need something to tide me over to Diablo 3 release and I always had a soft spot for space (cut my gamer teeth playing the original Elite on a C64...).

Thanks,

Flying is not so much an art, but the trick to throw yourself at the ground and miss... (Hitchhikers Guide)
Boughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:45 AM   #5248
Dismount
Boring bastard

Oddometer: 8,583
I've been playing bf3 on pc. It kills some time.

Lots and lots of super ninjas out there.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #5249
tattewell
Mad Poser

Oddometer: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dismount View Post
I've been playing bf3 on pc. It kills some time.

Lots and lots of super ninjas out there.
Preciselly why I stopped playing this game...
tattewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #5250
MN_Smurf
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,113
Precisely why I didn't buy it in the first place.....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: