User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 81 votes, 4.95 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #6301
ScorpioVI
Some people juggle geese.

Oddometer: 490
I joined the ADVR crew. Found them hanging out in front of a Starbucks and all dressed like this. I gave them back my membership card.

ScorpioVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #6302
SJSharkfan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 642
^^Now thats funny!^^

Dave
'02 R1150GS ADV "The Tank"

"I fire up the willing engine,responding with a roar.
Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

"Red Barchetta" By RUSH
SJSharkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #6303
El Guero
V4 Whore

Oddometer: 9,725
I'm still going back and forth on GTA Online right now. I can never get more than 1 or 2 other people to join a job with me, and even that is like pulling teeth. And then it seems like half the time, I end up with somebody who just wants to run fucking Figure-8 races over and over again for money. What is the fun in that?

I still wish I could start a legit motorcycle gang but I don't really want to wear a headset

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #6304
ScorpioVI

I think GTAO will only get better in the next few months as people finish/get bored with story mode and go online. It's been a month now since GTAV has been out so people are gonna be hitting the wall pretty soon with story mode.

GTAO servers can be very hit or miss. I notice in some lobbies you can't get anybody to join you for jobs, other lobbies everybody hops to it. Last night I caught a pretty good streak and was invited to a bunch of jobs and netted a nice 150K in a couple of hours. Some pretty fun missions too.

Now I just need that 500K stimulus package and I can buy a nice apartment downtown instead of my little garage in the boonies.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #6305
El Guero
V4 Whore

Oddometer: 9,725
I've got a garage in the boonies too It's kinda nice IMO, it allows you to spawn someplace where a 12-year-old can't immediately hunt you down and run you over

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #6306
ScorpioVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guero View Post
I've got a garage in the boonies too It's kinda nice IMO, it allows you to spawn someplace where a 12-year-old can't immediately hunt you down and run you over

Yea I bought it for that reason (and I couldn't afford much else), but I find that it puts me at a hell of a drive when I accept missions. And also it's impractical for storing stolen cars for Simeon because I have to drive it like 5 miles to the docks to deliver.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #6307
NikonsAndVStroms
Beastly Photographer

Oddometer: 37,041
Ankles are fucked, and Halo 3 became free today....perfect timing

Now if it would just download I'm at 44%! I think a ton of people are trying since the XBox has N wireless and in this room I get ~70 mbps but I'm 30+ min in.

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."
NikonsAndVStroms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #6308
LuciferMutt
Rides slow bike slow

Oddometer: 10,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioVI View Post
Yea I bought it for that reason (and I couldn't afford much else), but I find that it puts me at a hell of a drive when I accept missions. And also it's impractical for storing stolen cars for Simeon because I have to drive it like 5 miles to the docks to deliver.

Can't you call a taxi in online? For long drives in the story mode, I just call a cab, and then "skip" the journey at extra cost. It gets a bit pricey (like $190 to get all the way across the "world") but if you are making plenty of money it's fine.

Badasses might screw with another badass. Nobody screws with a nut job. -- Plaka
LuciferMutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #6309
SJSharkfan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMutt View Post
Can't you call a taxi in online? For long drives in the story mode, I just call a cab, and then "skip" the journey at extra cost. It gets a bit pricey (like $190 to get all the way across the "world") but if you are making plenty of money it's fine.
Thats good to know. I hijacked a Lear jet to get T back to his original home. The cops shot it up so bad I ended up crashing. Luckily came back in a hospital where I wanted to go in the first place. Cost me $5000. Damn Obama care!

Dave
'02 R1150GS ADV "The Tank"

"I fire up the willing engine,responding with a roar.
Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

"Red Barchetta" By RUSH
SJSharkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #6310
tommyg
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,304
Had to stop playing gta, because the other day I was driving and I saw people on the sidewalk and I felt the urge to run-em down. Online is fun but I have a lot of friends to do missions with.
tommyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #6311
NikonsAndVStroms
Beastly Photographer

Oddometer: 37,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyg View Post
Had to stop playing gta, because the other day I was driving and I saw people on the sidewalk and I felt the urge to run-em down. Online is fun but I have a lot of friends to do missions with.
I have tons playing it now and I just helped design the logo for our crew....though I gotta wait otherwise I'm missing out on another game come black Friday.

Steam has spoiled me, I just can't pay 60 bucks for a game but damn is it tempting.

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."
NikonsAndVStroms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #6312
LuciferMutt
Rides slow bike slow

Oddometer: 10,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJSharkfan View Post
Thats good to know. I hijacked a Lear jet to get T back to his original home. The cops shot it up so bad I ended up crashing. Luckily came back in a hospital where I wanted to go in the first place. Cost me $5000. Damn Obama care!

Badasses might screw with another badass. Nobody screws with a nut job. -- Plaka
LuciferMutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #6313
OConnor
Bad juju

Oddometer: 3,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonsAndVStroms View Post

Steam has spoiled me, I just can't pay 60 bucks for a game but damn is it tempting.
I keep buying Humble Bundles now too!
2000 Suzuki SV650 track bike
1971 CB175 vintage racer inabox
OConnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #6314
Squelch
Everyday People

Oddometer: 1,103
I buy Humble Bundles on a whim, half the time. I have three or four emails from them that I haven't even downloaded the games yet, because I don't have time to get to them. On the aggregate, I probably end up paying about $60 per game that I actually play since I pay $15 four times and only play one game out of every fourth bundle. But one day when I'm stuck in a hospital bed for a couple of months (see above picture and my inclination to jump off the side of the mountain) I will have lots and lots of Humble Bundle games to play!

Hey NikonsAndVStroms, did you see this article? Street Photographer takes His Craft Into the Video Game World of GTA V. I love the meld of two of my hobbies...
Squelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #6315
fahrenheit
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by OConnor View Post
I keep buying Humble Bundles now too!
Same here. I can't wait for them to start offering pc games again on the bundle. I have really started to move away from purchasing games on steam since I have found other sites with less drm restrictions on games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fahrenheit is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: