DrLewall
The Human GPS

Oddometer: 30,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuclear View Post
Be careful what you purchase on eBay

I Spent $50 on a penis enlarger.
Bastards sent me a magnifying glass.

Instructions said don't use in the sunlight.
Thanks for the $50!
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #38282
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid

Oddometer: 15,309
dude...

I know NOTHING about echos.

Ive worked on sachs dolmher, poulan, homelite, and stihls...

but never an echo, ive been told they are good saws.

maybe some debris pulled a rubber line off of the pump?

Ill bet we could pour beer on it, and figure it out, but off of the cuff I got nuttin, sorry.

edit- ok wait..one lame idea..... My ms310 did this, and it was oil resivoir cap gasket thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Yo matt! My echo chainsaw is dumping out all the chain lube when it sits. What say you on fixing it? I know they usually leak, but this one dumps it all out in like one night!
mouthfulloflake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #38283
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Hillbilly PO'd runs amuck

Speaking of dicks..we had a run in with one over on Big Sandy, east of HSV today.

Coy and I thought we would go for a burger run after splitting firewood this morning..Kingsriver store (marble) is where we were headed. The back roads seemed to be busy today and we did our share of riding behind vehicles sucking in the dust until they would see us and move orver to let us by.

So we are up on Big Sandy and come up on this little S-10 chevy. I see the guy looking in his mirror but he doesnt move over. Just when he moves to the right, I am thinking thats my que to go, so I go, not haul ass mode, but enough to get by as coy is behind me. I give a friendly wave and thought that was the end of it..NOT!

Abt 3/4 mile down the road, I see this truck hauling ass and catching up QUICK!..so we hit it..60 mph on the back roads..and this moron is hangin with us..I thought for sure he would wipe out and hit a tree or spin out..nope, he's right on our ass!

So I pull over at Big Sandy church and he pulls up behind us..and he is HOT!

Apparently, he was getting ready to pull into his drive way when I passed him. I explained that if he had turn on a blinker letting us know thats what he was going to do, we would have hung back and let him get out of our way. His excuse was, "it's a freeking dirt road! I don't need to use blinkers on a dirt road!"..dip shit!

And what really set him off apparently was when coy went past on his hotrod YZ400, coy roosted the guys truck and thats what he was really upset abt..kept talking abt making payments on his sweet litte ride..anyway, cot tells me that he had to get on it cause "Bubba" was no longer moved to the right, he was comming left and coy had to get on it to get out of his way, thus "Bubba" getting his precious truck roosted by a yamahahahahahaha!

So there I am, my right hand in my pocket, just incase I needed it to be and so I am talking calmly, and appologizing up one side of him and down the other..after abt 7 minutes of his rants, and my calm demeanor, he calms down a bit..he gets in his truck and heads back home, and we go eat a great burger..all in all, the ride did us good!
Old 11-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #38284
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid

I havent seen them all Joe.

Quote:
Well, I guess I don't have to get in a "show me" showdown since you've seen em all laid upon my face, and declared me the winner.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #38285
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid

he sounds like a dipshit, and you sound trigger happy.

I was riding with Elvis about a year ago.. maybe longer..
followed a truck for a long time, finally got a nice open straight where I could pass him, and of course, about the time I built some speed, he turned left in to a drive way ( no blinker that I saw)

so I ate the brakes, and let him make the the turn, and just shook my head ( and made a note to myself to remember that lesson)

I am glad Coy didnt get ran over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
Speaking of dicks..we had a run in with one over on Big Sandy, east of HSV today.

Coy and I thought we would go for a burger run after splitting firewood this morning..Kingsriver store (marble) is where we were headed. The back roads seemed to be busy today and we did our share of riding behind vehicles sucking in the dust until they would see us and move orver to let us by.

So we are up on Big Sandy and come up on this little S-10 chevy. I see the guy looking in his mirror but he doesnt move over. Just when he moves to the right, I am thinking thats my que to go, so I go, not haul ass mode, but enough to get by as coy is behind me. I give a friendly wave and thought that was the end of it..NOT!

Abt 3/4 mile down the road, I see this truck hauling ass and catching up QUICK!..so we hit it..60 mph on the back roads..and this moron is hangin with us..I thought for sure he would wipe out and hit a tree or spin out..nope, he's right on our ass!

So I pull over at Big Sandy church and he pulls up behind us..and he is HOT!

Apparently, he was getting ready to pull into his drive way when I passed him. I explained that if he had turn on a blinker letting us know thats what he was going to do, we would have hung back and let him get out of our way. His excuse was, "it's a freeking dirt road! I don't need to use blinkers on a dirt road!"..dip shit!

And what really set him off apparently was when coy went past on his hotrod YZ400, coy roosted the guys truck and thats what he was really upset abt..kept talking abt making payments on his sweet litte ride..anyway, cot tells me that he had to get on it cause "Bubba" was no longer moved to the right, he was comming left and coy had to get on it to get out of his way, thus "Bubba" getting his precious truck roosted by a yamahahahahahaha!

So there I am, my right hand in my pocket, just incase I needed it to be and so I am talking calmly, and appologizing up one side of him and down the other..after abt 7 minutes of his rants, and my calm demeanor, he calms down a bit..he gets in his truck and heads back home, and we go eat a great burger..all in all, the ride did us good!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #38286
scotty69
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 903
Wow Doc, what a crazy ride. I was at Marble today too. About 1 PM. Sorry I missed you.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #38287
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty69 View Post
Wow Doc, what a crazy ride. I was at Marble today too. About 1 PM. Sorry I missed you.
we just missed ya..we got there abt 2
Old 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #38288
scotty69
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 903
I had the plate lunch - two piece chicken and a piece of pizza. Great place to stop and take a break.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #38289
OLEARY
Enlightened Voyager

Oddometer: 2,280
Good story Doc about the Bubba and him getting roosted and hot. A few weeks back I think it was 10Cup, Charlie, my son Josh and I were riding to Oark. Mike was leading and I was behind him. Came up on a truck that was doin about 20 in the middle of the road. Mike pulls up close on his left rear so he could see him, there was a bit of room so Mike starts to pull up to pass and the guy moves left to cut him off. Mike backs off, rides behind him a while longer, looks like another opportunity the guy does the same thing. I am thinking to myself, Mike, do not try to pass this guy he will run you off the road. Not long after we come up to our turn and he goes straight. I have never witnessed this response before but you have to be careful out there Gentlemen! There are some that do not appreciate our presence.
Colorado/Moab 2012
Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.
OLEARY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:24 AM   #38290
ozarkrider
Discombobulated Sociopath

Oddometer: 5,401
Mornin' Kids

Mighty windy out there this morning. Gotta run errands this morning so it's gonna be the long way to work today.

I'm not weird, I'm Limited Edition!

Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is 100%
ozarkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #38291
tcourdin
Resident Spooner

Oddometer: 10,220
I always hate passing vehicles on dirt roads as I'm afraid the tires will chuck rocks all over their vehicle. If I do pass I try to go as easy and slow as possible. I'm sure most of you do the same, but even going slow our knobbies still pick up alot of rocks.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #38292
tcourdin
Resident Spooner

Oddometer: 10,220
Yup its windy O'jay! If it werent I'd be tempted to play hooky today and ride, the temp is perfect! I thought it was just supposed to be windy saturday? It just keeps coming. It blew a panel loose on my shop roof yesterday, lucky it didnt do more.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #38293
wayno
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,132
Quote:
Well, I guess I don't have to get in a "show me" showdown since you've seen em all and declared me the weiner.
Fixt
RIDE SAFE
May as well Laugh
wayno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:02 PM   #38294
joenuclear
Planning.....

Oddometer: 6,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayno View Post
Fixt
Old 11-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #38295
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer: 14,248
Back home. Next trip will be sometime before Thanksgiving to move my MIL to Martha's sisters place. Worth the drive and the work so she won't move to Arkansas. 3000 miles in two and a half weeks, ugh

Charlie - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote