ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #43936
joenuclear
Planning.....
 
joenuclear's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 6,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Hahaha A1Fa is gonna kill you! Those are cool bikes, I cant wait to take it for a spin!
I might wish I bought Vlads if this is taller than the WRR.
__________________
The word "good" has many meanings. For example, if a man were to shoot his grandmother at a range of five hundred yards, I should call him a good shot, but not necessarily a good man. ~G.K. Chesterton
joenuclear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #43937
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkrider View Post
Hey Doc. Is Mizz Sharn coming to brekkie tomorrow? I think my bride is coming along just so's she can sneak a shopping trip in someplace.
Anybody else bringing wimmenz?
Maybe. I'll let you know when I get there.
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #43938
a1fa
Riding Nomad™
 
a1fa's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 13,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuclear View Post
I might wish I bought Vlads if this is taller than the WRR.
Trade you for G650XCountry...
__________________
Learn to ride. Ride to learn.
a1fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #43939
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole
 
TRZ Charlie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 15,391
We had a wonderful day on Cumberland Island.

Wild horses were everywhere.




Charlie
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #43940
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,909
You did not ride one? ::: sheesh :::: The lack of an off switch bother you too much?

Colleen is skipping breakfast but we are in PG so I will there.

Fought my new computer chair into submission.... It almost won...

I might ride to the auto store cause it is s0 purty now. It will be too cold to ride in the AM so I better get it while I can stand it....
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #43941
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,909
The proof:











__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #43942
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,519
Look at you all ridin' your fancy new chair around.


EDIT, I see the Mule in the background, post up a pic of it. Are you liking it? Those are good machines.
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #43943
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,569
That chair looks SO BIG!




not so much now tho....

DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #43944
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Look at you all ridin' your fancy new chair around.


EDIT, I see the Mule in the background, post up a pic of it. Are you liking it? Those are good machines.
Drove it as close to my property pins as I could and made three trips down the dive to set out the trash of pick up. So far so good. More speed would be nice but not the $$$ required to get it. In really good shape, 228 hrs or some such. Like new & I can get in & out easy.

If the engine stops in just the wrong place the starter just clicks & thunks so I put in gear and rock a little and she goes. Need to ask about that.

He bought it at Bill Eddy's and they have done all the maintenance so far so it be all up to snuff. He also put on a home made wind shield which is pretty well done. Get pics when it is out & sun shinnin...
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #43945
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
That chair looks SO BIG....
;;; snip :::: to save Docs FAP.
That is perzactly why I got it. And I have a super soft super cushion coming too. Will be able to sit for hours and smart off at you...

May put on RednBlack though.......
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #43946
ozarkrider
Discombobulated Sociopath
 
ozarkrider's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Twin Lakes, AR
Oddometer: 5,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon43 View Post
You did not ride one?
No stator to swap out.
__________________
O'Jay

I'm not weird, I'm Limited Edition!

Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is 100%
ozarkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #43947
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon43 View Post
Drove it as close to my property pins as I could and made three trips down the dive to set out the trash of pick up. So far so good. More speed would be nice but not the $$$ required to get it. In really good shape, 228 hrs or some such. Like new & I can get in & out easy.

If the engine stops in just the wrong place the starter just clicks & thunks so I put in gear and rock a little and she goes. Need to ask about that.

He bought it at Bill Eddy's and they have done all the maintenance so far so it be all up to snuff. He also put on a home made wind shield which is pretty well done. Get pics when it is out & sun shinnin...
Yeah the Mules arent made for speed but theyre tough as nails. They use a generator engine in them, and they keep the top speed under 25mph for farm use. I believe you can license a Mule farm vehicle that goes under 25mph is my understanding and drive it on rural roads.

That start issue sounds like a starter solenoid. Our lawnmowers do the same thing when the solenoid goes bad, could be a bad battery too though.
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #43948
wayno
Beastly Adventurer
 
wayno's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: East of KCMO
Oddometer: 6,566
HMMMMM!
__________________
RIDE SAFE
1998 KTM RXCE LC4, DR650, 07 DL650
Very obtuse at times
"Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
wayno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #43949
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Yeah the Mules arent made for speed but theyre tough as nails. They use a generator engine in them, and they keep the top speed under 25mph for farm use. I believe you can license a Mule farm vehicle that goes under 25mph is my understanding and drive it on rural roads.

That start issue sounds like a starter solenoid. Our lawnmowers do the same thing when the solenoid goes bad, could be a bad battery too though.
Good info, I shall look into those things.... Thanks...

Trailer that came with the place is wide nuff I think.... Off to fine tape measure.....


Measured, 4 feet wide, will fit in all my trailers and I bet with some engineerin I can get in in a pick up bed.... W00t !!@!@!
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.

Dragon43 screwed with this post 03-09-2012 at 05:17 PM Reason: <----- adding stuff
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #43950
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole
 
TRZ Charlie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 15,391
Pictures from today's excursion to Cumberland Island. I highly recommend this trip and if you have kids, all the better! (click the horsey)

TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014