ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #47776
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Stator seems to work, and even the GPS you hard-wired in! Thanks.

Now I just have to get used to the minor button changes:
Hit Kill switch for left blinker,
Hit High beam for right blinker,
Hit Starter for Lights,
Tap brakes to engage starter.

Should make an interesting ride.
This is why I love the wiring diagram from Spot..... Bawahahahaha
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #47777
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon43 View Post
This is why I love the wiring diagram from Spot..... Bawahahahaha
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #47778
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
Pretty much...... Bawahahaha
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #47779
TroyJ650
Beastly Adventurer
 
TroyJ650's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Pleasant View, TN
Oddometer: 1,521
'Sup, guys, I'll be listening in on you for the next few weeks. Making your playground part of my "Big Ride" this year.

I expect to get there on Saturday afternoon, June 23rd, riding around a little, and heading south on Sunday. I'll be on a V-Strom, and not that interested in riding anything other than mostly paved backroads.

Please drop hints on what I need to see while I'm there. I have no plans other than the dates.

I'd be glad to return the favor for anyone heading to Middle Tennessee.

Thanks, Troy
__________________
R1200GS ADV - (until Suzuki gets it right)
DL1000 V-Strom - sold
DRZ400E oh wait, make that DRZ 434 E/S/SM/ADV !
"Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire" J. Hetfield
TroyJ650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #47780
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyJ650 View Post
'Sup, guys, I'll be listening in on you for the next few weeks. Making your playground part of my "Big Ride" this year.

I expect to get there on Saturday afternoon, June 23rd, riding around a little, and heading south on Sunday. I'll be on a V-Strom, and not that interested in riding anything other than mostly paved backroads.

Please drop hints on what I need to see while I'm there. I have no plans other than the dates.

I'd be glad to return the favor for anyone heading to Middle Tennessee.

Thanks, Troy
you will be there in time for Diversity Weekend in Eureka Springs! I will be there! ( I only go to check out all the cute bi gurls! )

so which way you commin in from? watcha wanna see or where ya wanna ride? we got some of the best riding inthe country here, both on and off road!
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #47781
MountainMoto
Ain't Life Grand
 
MountainMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Ozarks, West Texas
Oddometer: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1fa View Post


I dig this! I may have to do the same thing.
I'm either ridin that first bike to somewhere or hauling that second bike in a truck (or riding it ) to the woods. Fek that fekin setup. Plus if that trailer gets walking wtf is that two wheeler gonna do?
MountainMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #47782
MountainMoto
Ain't Life Grand
 
MountainMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Ozarks, West Texas
Oddometer: 197
What is an Ultra? Hell yeah ride Vinduro


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinduroman View Post
Rode my Ultra 200 miles yesterday (to NW AR and back) and 100+ miles today.

Warm... but not H-O-T.... yet.

Vinduroman
MountainMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #47783
MountainMoto
Ain't Life Grand
 
MountainMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Ozarks, West Texas
Oddometer: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
you will be there in time for Diversity Weekend in Eureka Springs! I will be there! ( I only go to check out all the cute bi gurls! )

so which way you commin in from? watcha wanna see or where ya wanna ride? we got some of the best riding inthe country here, both on and off road!
cute bi girls rock! E. Springs is really having "diversity" weekend??!!!?! Middel Tennessee hit the breaks at russellville go north on hwy 7 to 16, spend ALOT of time Ozark-St Francis and Mark Twain NF. Endless good riding. Ouachita NF is awesome too.
MountainMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #47784
MountainMoto
Ain't Life Grand
 
MountainMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Ozarks, West Texas
Oddometer: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Stator seems to work, and even the GPS you hard-wired in! Thanks.

Now I just have to get used to the minor button changes:
Hit Kill switch for left blinker,
Hit High beam for right blinker,
Hit Starter for Lights,
Tap brakes to engage starter.

Should make an interesting ride.
MountainMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #47785
Arkmozark
M.C.
 
Arkmozark's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: NWArkansas
Oddometer: 83
Good morning, Anyone riding today? Going to get out before it gets to hot.
__________________
Marlin
Arkmozark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:07 AM   #47786
a1fa
Riding Nomad™
 
a1fa's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 13,689
__________________
Learn to ride. Ride to learn.
a1fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:53 AM   #47787
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmozark View Post
Good morning, Anyone riding today? Going to get out before it gets to hot.
Charlie said he was going to, unless yesterdays ride was taken for todays ride? Chuck??

Mornin fellers
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #47788
Valentino Magoo
Like a speeding slug
 
Valentino Magoo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Faytown, Arkansas
Oddometer: 2,934
I'm riding the Lane 1200 all day, heat or not, here I go!
Mornin all.
__________________
It's hard to kidnap fat people -- brother Steve
12 WR 250R, 11 Burgman 650, 00 HD softtail
Charter Member: T.O. Club | You can follow My Spot | Last Ride: 2014 3 Hogs Root in the WyCoUt
SmugMug Rocks!

Valentino Magoo screwed with this post 05-28-2012 at 07:02 AM
Valentino Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:59 AM   #47789
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole
 
TRZ Charlie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 15,368
Morning!

Lane 1200?

Oh, yesterday's ride was taken in lieu of today's.


Charlie
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #47790
MountainMoto
Ain't Life Grand
 
MountainMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Ozarks, West Texas
Oddometer: 197
Late-breaking ride...

Larry and I are heading out from my house for a ride in about an hour. Direction of travel is open, but probably west unless someone wants to join and meet elsewhere. Dirt as much as possible....wish I had some routes past Wedington

3610 Hutchinson Lane, Fay 72704
MountainMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014