ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #55561
Scribe
£Bob£
 
Scribe's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: In my natural state
Oddometer: 7,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Yucky weather tonight , but looks like GREAT riding weather this weekend!!

Yes, lovely weather for a ride. I'm in.
__________________
"Do or do not. There is no 'try.'"
— Yoda

Man Ball Rolls Through Coloutahrado 2014!
Scribe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #55562
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: NWA
Oddometer: 9,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
I spent a fun filled afternoon writhing in pain at the VA Emergency room. Seems I have a 5mm kidney stone to pass.
Dude, that sux!!!
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #55563
joenuclear
Planning.....
 
joenuclear's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 6,155
Maybe you should consider adding water to the Glenlivet..... or just ice.
__________________
"They bought me a box of tin soldiers. I threw all the Generals away. I smashed up the Sergeants and Majors. Now I play with my Privates all day."
joenuclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #55564
mossycreek
Gnarly Adventurer
 
mossycreek's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NW Arkansas
Oddometer: 343
Been a long time.

Hey guy's life has been very buuuussssyyyyy!!!!!! Fire Department, Shop and Racing has kept me full up. LOL

We had our last race last week.

My little Cassie that was crying on her first practice lap of the Season, finished 3rd over all in Kids Beginner. She got (3) third places and (1) second out of the last 4 races. She is also getting the an Ironman award for finishing at least 1/2 of the laps of the class leader of the race in all the races for the season. She made all 12 races. Here is a link to her last race of the season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5-e8egPads

Zach finished 3rd place overall for the season in Beginner open and I finished 3rd overall in Beginner Vet.

We had a great year riding together with the familly. Our first race for 2013 is Feb 2-3

Cassie will be moving up to a Short Course Class riding a 100cc over Bored KX80 with a flywheel weight, instead of the KX65 she rode this year. LOL

Zach most likely will be racing in C-Open (WR250F)

I will most likely move up to C-Vet (CRF250x)

Kathy made all but one race with us. She is all for us racing next year.

I miss riding with you guys but really enjoy the family Adventure!!!!
mossycreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #55565
wayno
Beastly Adventurer
 
wayno's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: East of KCMO
Oddometer: 6,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
I spent a fun filled afternoon writhing in pain at the VA Emergency room. Seems I have a 5mm kidney stone to pass.
Them bastards hurt..... My last one took three months off work to heal from....weird it happened right after flu.
__________________
RIDE SAFE
1998 KTM RXCE LC4, DR650, 07 DL650
Very obtuse at times
"Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
wayno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #55566
joenuclear
Planning.....
 
joenuclear's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 6,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossycreek View Post
Hey guy's life has been very buuuussssyyyyy!!!!!! Fire Department, Shop and Racing has kept me full up. LOL

We had our last race last week.

My little Cassie that was crying on her first practice lap of the Season, finished 3rd over all in Kids Beginner. She got (3) third places and (1) second out of the last 4 races. She is also getting the an Ironman award for finishing at least 1/2 of the laps of the class leader of the race in all the races for the season. She made all 12 races. Here is a link to her last race of the season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5-e8egPads

Zach finished 3rd place overall for the season in Beginner open and I finished 3rd overall in Beginner Vet.

We had a great year riding together with the familly. Our first race for 2013 is Feb 2-3

Cassie will be moving up to a Short Course Class riding a 100cc over Bored KX80 with a flywheel weight, instead of the KX65 she rode this year. LOL

Zach most likely will be racing in C-Open (WR250F)

I will most likely move up to C-Vet (CRF250x)

Kathy made all but one race with us. She is all for us racing next year.

I miss riding with you guys but really enjoy the family Adventure!!!!
Great! Now how many races did Zach finish ahead or behind you?

Don't worry about riding with us, Doc is enjoying his comfort zone and I'm waiting for you to trade your Wing for a GSA.
__________________
"They bought me a box of tin soldiers. I threw all the Generals away. I smashed up the Sergeants and Majors. Now I play with my Privates all day."
joenuclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #55567
NateLePain
Beastly Adventurer
 
NateLePain's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Central AR
Oddometer: 4,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossycreek View Post
I miss riding with you guys but really enjoy the family Adventure!!!!


nlp
__________________
Instagram - http://instagram.com/natelepain#

10 Triumph St. Triple, '06 BMW F650GSA, '03 Honda XR70R, '03 Honda XR80R, '86 Honda TLR200 Reflex
NateLePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #55568
Arkwhizzy
Arky by choice
 
Arkwhizzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: NW Arkansas
Oddometer: 1,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
I spent a fun filled afternoon writhing in pain at the VA Emergency room. Seems I have a 5mm kidney stone to pass.
Chuck,
Sorry to hear that. You'd think riding those rough gravel roads would keep those things broken up.
__________________
Live like someone left the gate open.
Burgman 650 & TR 650 Terra | Charter Member: T.O. Club
Arkwhizzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #55569
jtwest
Redneck Adventererer
 
jtwest's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Oddometer: 2,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
Mornin fellers



nah, we don't mind

Im sensing something ....what is that??? ....strangely familiar......?????aha!!!!new guy torment
jtwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #55570
jtwest
Redneck Adventererer
 
jtwest's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Oddometer: 2,642
Tontitown....20 min by car, 5 minutes by DP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon43 View Post
Two three posts back, it looks like some planning is going on. How far from Fayetteville are you?
jtwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #55571
jtwest
Redneck Adventererer
 
jtwest's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Oddometer: 2,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
Martha's boss has an Apple computer that needs fixing. Can anyone recommend an Apple repair person here in F'town?

Computer Systems Outlet
on university....479-521-3207
fixed mine and wifes computer...no complaints
jtwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #55572
Valentino Magoo
Like a speeding slug
 
Valentino Magoo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Faytown, Arkansas
Oddometer: 2,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwest View Post
Im sensing something ....what is that??? ....strangely familiar......?????aha!!!!new guy torment
Exec chef and brewer???

Do tell.
__________________
It's hard to kidnap fat people -- brother Steve
12 WR 250R, 11 Burgman 650, 00 HD softtail
Charter Member: T.O. Club | You can follow My Spot | Last Ride: 2014 3 Hogs Root in the WyCoUt
SmugMug Rocks!
Valentino Magoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #55573
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 16,447
welcome aboard jtwest!



Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwest View Post
Tontitown....20 min by car, 5 minutes by DP
__________________
Tilt your head, not the taco. - Pati Jinich
Charter member: T.O. club.
mouthfulloflake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #55574
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,893
Chuck, 5mm might be nasty to pass. Been there, done that, ain't no fun. I can come be a person you can bitch at if you want. Don't wait too long.
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #55575
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,893
Dirty Santa can happen on a Friday night or even a Sunday or midday Sunday, or evening..... Lets go for max attendance....
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014