ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #63481
jtwest
Redneck Adventererer
 
jtwest's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Oddometer: 2,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
YO JT! Did you hear Saddlebock is taking over the brewing for Hog Haus? They only have Saddlebock beer at Hog Haus for another month or so, then Saddlebock is going to start making the regular beers that they did have there.
I heard there was a falling out with the guy I trained to replace me..Ive been working on my look of surprise...That guy was an idiot!
and I heard hes got beer on tap there...so no shock to me that he'll be supplying...I say Good luck with that!!!
jtwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #63482
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 15,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
I rode to work too............................... Oh wait, I didn't ride, and I don't work. Nevermind.
Albie, you would have enjoyed Wozniaks lecture last night, I had no idea that guy had a hand in so many technological things we rely on daily..

very intelligent guy ( probably genius) but down to earth, funny, and had a hand in shaping the technological society and culture that we live in, one of the few times I was working an event like that and was actually able to pay attention.
__________________
In dog beers, I've only had one.
Charter member: T.O. club.
Tilt your head, not the taco.
mouthfulloflake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #63483
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Upstate SC
Oddometer: 8,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake View Post
Albie, you would have enjoyed Wozniaks lecture last night, I had no idea that guy had a hand in so many technological things we rely on daily..

very intelligent guy ( probably genius) but down to earth, funny, and had a hand in shaping the technological society and culture that we live in, one of the few times I was working an event like that and was actually able to pay attention.
I would have loved to have been there. Didn't know anything about it till last night, I should pay more attention to what's happening around here.
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #63484
sc-razor
Beastly Adventurer
 
sc-razor's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: NW Arkansas
Oddometer: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
Better excuse then ole SCrazor had. He just couldn't get that piece of shit Honda to start.
That was my own fault for not starting it since October and thinking I could walk out the night before a ride and everything be fine, not the bikes fault.
__________________
2009 XR650L

Steve
sc-razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #63485
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 15,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc-razor View Post
That was my own fault for not starting it since October and thinking I could walk out the night before a ride and everything be fine, not the bikes fault.
I remember those commercials, " you meet the nicest people trying to start their Hondas!"



sup Steve?
__________________
In dog beers, I've only had one.
Charter member: T.O. club.
Tilt your head, not the taco.
mouthfulloflake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #63486
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Upstate SC
Oddometer: 8,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake View Post
I remember those commercials, " you meet the nicest people trying to start their Piece of Shit Hondas!"



sup Steve?
FIFY
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #63487
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole
 
TRZ Charlie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 14,247
It was nice riding with you on Saturday Steve. Oh wait, you didn't come.
TRZ Charlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #63488
sc-razor
Beastly Adventurer
 
sc-razor's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: NW Arkansas
Oddometer: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
It was nice riding with you on Saturday Steve. Oh wait, you didn't come.
__________________
2009 XR650L

Steve
sc-razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #63489
sc-razor
Beastly Adventurer
 
sc-razor's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: NW Arkansas
Oddometer: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
FIFY
__________________
2009 XR650L

Steve
sc-razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #63490
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,220
Paging Stuckin! I've got you some tires. I'll pm you my address, stop by and grab them anytime.

__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #63491
The Toyman
Handy not Handsome
 
The Toyman's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Next Door
Oddometer: 727
[QUOTE=mouthfulloflake;21136489]I " you meet the nicest people passing you on their Hondas!"


Go Big Red


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I Know I'm in my Own little World but they know me Here.
XR650R, XR250R, SledgeHammer Rigid, 1969 Rokon MK3
[B]Trails of the West Lite 2011 [U]Hogs n Dinasaurs [U]

Faster, Faster, Faster! Till the trill of speed overcomes the fear of death
The Toyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #63492
Valentino Magoo
Like a speeding slug
 
Valentino Magoo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Faytown, Arkansas
Oddometer: 2,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
It was nice riding with you on Saturday Steve. Oh wait, you didn't come.
That was the third time I've had the same kind of ride "with" with you, Steve.
Maybe you are avoiding me? (can't blame you)
Maybe we are the same person (dibbs on SuperMan, you are Clark Kent)?

Steve, at least you're not like Toad. We see him at swill (rarely, thankfully), but I've never seen him on a bike. Does he even have one?
__________________
12 WR 250R, 11 Burgman 650, 00 HD softtail
Charter Member: T.O. Club...........You can follow My Spot
Valentino Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #63493
Dravintoad
Toadthumpin
 
Dravintoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 1,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Steve, at least you're not like Toad. We see him at swill (rarely, thankfully), but I've never seen him on a bike. Does he even have one?
Ouch. That hurts Tim. I adventure ride 540 everyday.
__________________
Coitus Thou, Thou coital coitus.
Dravintoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #63494
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
That was the third time I've had the same kind of ride "with" with you, Steve.
Maybe you are avoiding me? (can't blame you)
Maybe we are the same person (dibbs on SuperMan, you are Clark Kent)?

Steve, at least you're not like Toad. We see him at swill (rarely, thankfully), but I've never seen him on a bike. Does he even have one?

Wait....Toad has a bike?? And so does Steve??????
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #63495
Dravintoad
Toadthumpin
 
Dravintoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 1,731
__________________
Coitus Thou, Thou coital coitus.
Dravintoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014