rocker59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #8792
AZbiker
Crunkin' with crackers

Oddometer: 6,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker59 View Post
Matching choppers? WTF?
I bet the choppers are going faster than the R1s...

derek

http://azbiker.smugmug.com

Got SmugMug? If not, save some cash and use my code: McYdbycdcvM5Q
AZbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #8793
211Chuck
Eat,Sleep,Breath M/C

Oddometer: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerstu View Post
o.k. who the hell is this guy. i call b.s. on much of his story. looked up Kawasaki factory rider is 1978. no go . no way no how is it possible to go duluth to la in 24 hr. black box in 88 ford pickup, ford didn,t even have datastream until 1995 much less any sort of flight recorder. some of his exploits and wrecks should have made the news. can't find anything that matches. he is either way exaggerating, or he a collage student doing a paper on psych,or a advanced troll or a complete liar. no way is it all facts.

Question?? Why is it guys always feel it is important to take info. from one M/C forum and bring it over
to another forum, then on top of that they bring it over totally twisted full of total BULL $h!t????

Does it make you feel important to totally out right lie about the crash that took my two best friends lives
and my first wife's life. Like my wreck in 1988 was not painful enough, guys like you have to go around
twisting the true post I made into big fat lies.

Some of the jackwagons on the Net. even choose to make jokes about my wife's death in the crash.

I have no good reason to post the info. again to prove anything, but I will and I hope you choke on it"

#1 We were hit head on by a drunk driver going 117MPH (the State Troopers told me this) so it is all
I have to go by.

#2 I ("NEVER") ("EVER") said (any where) that a Ford pick up hit us ("EVER") because that would be
a total out right lie.

#3 I've always said we were hit by a Chevy S10 and the (State Troopers told me their speed info. came
from the trucks ECM or something) I was not in the mood to really hear him that day SORRY"
This info. was given to me by trained public servants that supposedly don't lie. I've never looked into
if this can be done. (I don't care,my friends & wife are dead) nothing the Police tell me will change
anything or bring my wife back. If you feel you REALLY need to check up on the State Troopers
story (GO FOR IT)"

I'm leaving this subject alone now, that is enough info. for jackwagons to twist around about our bad day
in 1988....

If it makes you feel like a big man to go around beating my crash,my wife's death,my friends deaths
into what ever stupid story you feel you need to twist it into you go for it you disrespectful azz hat"

It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's who you have beside you.

211Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #8794
goodcat8
I can pass this guy.....

Oddometer: 2,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by 211Chuck View Post
Question?? Why is it guys always feel it is important to take info. from one M/C forum and bring it over
to another forum, then on top of that they bring it over totally twisted full of total BULL $h!t????

Does it make you feel important to totally out right lie about the crash that took my two best friends lives
and my first wife's life. Like my wreck in 1988 was not painful enough, guys like you have to go around

Some of the jackwagons on the Net. even choose to make jokes about my wife's death in the crash.

I have no good reason to post the info. again to prove anything, but I will and I hope you choke on it"

#1 We were hit head on by a drunk driver going 117MPH (the State Troopers told me this) so it is all
I have to go by.

#2 I ("NEVER") ("EVER") said (any where) that a Ford pick up hit us ("EVER") because that would be
a total out right lie.

#3 I've always said we were hit by a Chevy S10 and the (State Troopers told me their speed info. came
from the trucks ECM or something) I was not in the mood to really hear him that day SORRY"
This info. was given to me by trained public servants that supposedly don't lie. I've never looked into
if this can be done. (I don't care,my friends & wife are dead) nothing the Police tell me will change
anything or bring my wife back. If you feel you REALLY need to check up on the State Troopers
story (GO FOR IT)"

I'm leaving this subject alone now, that is enough info. for jackwagons to twist around about our bad day
in 1988....

If it makes you feel like a big man to go around beating my crash,my wife's death,my friends deaths
into what ever stupid story you feel you need to twist it into you go for it you disrespectful azz hat"
Jesus "Chuck" chill out.

There's plenty of more legit threads on this site you can visit, but if your'e looking for non twisted conversation in this one you'd be mistaken.

Hang around for a little more than a month and maybe keep your mouth(type fingers) shut some and you'd know that.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #8795
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker59 View Post
Matching choppers? WTF?
Matching scowls on their faces too.

klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #8796
2tallnwide
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaviator View Post
Matching scowls on their faces too.
If I had to ride one of them sumbeaches anywhere I'd be scowling too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkh6lrOfT4

2tallnwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #8797
BeeJay
Illegal Clicker

Oddometer: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by 211Chuck View Post

I have to go by.

a total out right lie.

story (GO FOR IT)"

in 1988....

Am I the only one who does not understand this post? I haven't seen anyone attacking your credibility.

211Chuck, I shudder to think of losing a friend while riding. It's even worse to think of losing my best friend, my wife, because we enjoy riding together. To me, your loss is the ultimate sacrifice; you continue to ride on while others have met the grave, especially the one that you Love. I hope to never have your knowledge with regard to that. Why do you think that you are being picked on here? This is a thread about the minuscule errors that are made everyday, on a particular road, that can turn into a bad situation everywhere else.

We all do the same thing: we ride motorcycles. If that along with the questioning criticism makes us mad, maybe we should look at ourselves rather than the comments and criticism that pervades. We all want to ride a little safer, while feeling great about our abilities. Sometimes, we as individuals, apply past experiences to riding, as in, what we do should be the limiter for everyone else. That holds true for distasteful comment that may be of a jocular nature as well as riding outside of our ability when responsibility for another enthusiast is in our hands. Most people driving a car do not realize that they have that same control. I'd be out of line to ask for you to lighten up regarding your experience, but I don't think that it is out of line to say that it can't be held against everyone that does something that you are not comfortable with on the road. Apparently, you were not wrong in the accident that took away those who were close to you.

I hope that you find peace in this post, and that as you continue to ride, you find success in getting to fun!
BeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #8798
Bill Harris
Confirmed Curmudgeon

Oddometer: 6,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcat8 View Post
Jesus "Chuck" chill out.
Rainy day, bored, getting over a chest cold and I did a google on "211chuck" this morning. Interesting reading...

Bill Harris screwed with this post 03-22-2012 at 01:11 PM
Bill Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #8799
theshnizzle
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 813
I was pretty happy ragging on cruiser riders until the shit storm happened. Ummm....What's going on? I can;'t follow the story or the players AT ALL!!!
theshnizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #8800
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Back to our originally scheduled programming: It kind of looks like he is standing and using his knee to prop up the bike

Old 03-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #8801
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Maybe he's a plumber and had some parts left over?

Old 03-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #8802
g容g
Canadian living in exile

Oddometer: 6,145
Quote:
Back to our originally scheduled programming: It kind of looks like he is standing and using his knee to prop up the bike
it's probably an example of "going so slowly that hanging off becomes an affectation when street riding...."
so, yeah.. you're probably right

Try to see the world beyond your front door.
g容g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #8803
tokyoklahoma
75%has been25%wanabe

Oddometer: 1,428
Lotus/Crosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasyboy View Post
Last pic is a lotus 11, or something made to look like one
I think it's a Lotus Crosley Special, it would be a fun ride in the twisties.
http://sportsracernet.smugmug.com/H-Modified-Cars/Lotus/Jones-Crosley-Special/4066988_ddjmdM#!i=236843600&k=UuyWv
tokyoklahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #8804
Ritalin Boy
Petroconsumptivitius

Oddometer: 5,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZbiker View Post
I bet the choppers are going faster than the R1s...
Word. Those guys look like they are slow racing.
Ritalin Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #8805
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,547
Quote: