User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #9541
farmerstu
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 429
dark side?

i am not a fan of a car tire on a bike. however i think yellowwolf runs one on his wing and he seems fairly fast on the curves.
oh yea car 94 . try to be a little nicer?
farmerstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #9542
car94
What's this Box for?

Oddometer: 3,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerstu View Post
i am not a fan of a car tire on a bike. however i think yellowwolf runs one on his wing and he seems fairly fast on the curves.
oh yea car 94 . try to be a little nicer?
What? Its just a little good natured ribbing! and observational Humor! Some people take this crap to serious! Hell I had to look up stenotic! I'm pretty sure that was meant to imply I have a Dried Up shriveled Vagina!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #9543
AZbiker
Crunkin' with crackers

Oddometer: 6,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Full ATGATT for yourself but for your child passenger a helmet that is too big, and zero protective clothing while carving corners on the Dragon....?
Reminds me of when my father sat me on the gas tank of his DT250 and rode me around the neighborhood without a lick of gear on.

One of the fondest and clearest memories from my childhood. Gave me a passion for bikes.

derek

http://azbiker.smugmug.com

Got SmugMug? If not, save some cash and use my code: McYdbycdcvM5Q
AZbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #9544
blk-betty
bam-a-lam

Oddometer: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by car94 View Post
What? Its just a little good natured ribbing! and observational Humor! Some people take this crap to serious! Hell I had to look up stenotic! I'm pretty sure that was meant to imply I have a Dried Up shriveled Vagina!

Guess I just take things too serioulsy but seemed a little ironic that you posted about the freedom of the open road, America at its finest and a dumb american, wearing a stupid half helmet with no gloves and yet your sig line says Ride Your Own Ride.

The chick is out riding, skills aside, on a road that some in this thread claim they won't ride because it's "too dangerous". I give her props for riding her ride, I give all chicks who ride props.

ATGATT is overrated.... it's for guys who are either too afraid of a boo-boo or those who feel like thay have to put on an amour suit to prove how manly they are to participate in such a dangerous activity.

blk-betty screwed with this post 04-05-2012 at 08:54 PM
blk-betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #9545
mac inger
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk-betty View Post
ATGATT is overrated.... it's for guys who are either too afraid of a boo-boo or those who feel like thay have to put on an amour suit to prove how manly they are to participate in such a dangerous activity.

mac inger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #9546
car94
What's this Box for?

Oddometer: 3,462
Quote:
Guess I just take things too serioulsy but seemed a little ironic that you posted about the freedom of the open road, America at its finest and a dumb american, wearing a stupid half helmet with no gloves and yet your sig line says Ride Your Own Ride.

The chick is out riding, skills aside, on a road that some in this thread claim they won't ride because it's "too dangerous". I give her props for riding her ride, I give all chicks who ride props.

Just like my signature says Ride your own ride and my ride today included making fun of someones differences from what I consider good riding form or attire, I also made fun of a guy for wearing a bright orange KTM leather suit! Does not make me right it's just a stupid commentary on a picture. Oh and I was trying to be Ironic Not as funny though if I have to explain it! Now where is a picture of someone doing something stupid at the TOTD! And the ATGATT comment should provide some good response's
Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #9547
mrphotoman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,051
Quote:
A Buell Blast?

Seriously, a Blast with air box mod and V&H exhaust!
yeah it is a good learner bike for my gf. unlike your 30hp 700lb hardley lol. The stock exhaust on the buell literally broke in half and fell off when the bike only had 800 miles on it. That is hardley quality for you though.
mrphotoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #9548
mrphotoman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,051
Quote:

LMAO! Run along now with your ebay plastic brain bowl helmet with the fake DOT sticker. I am sure you need go seeing as how you have curves to slay in your big bad hardley.
mrphotoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #9549
squad314
Regular Joe

Oddometer: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZbiker View Post
Reminds me of when my father sat me on the gas tank of his DT250 and rode me around the neighborhood without a lick of gear on.

One of the fondest and clearest memories from my childhood. Gave me a passion for bikes.
Understood, and memories I am trying to instill in my kids as well. I would love for them to enjoy riding motorcycles as much as I do but the photo I commented on looks a lot different than riding around the neighborhood......Know what I mean?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #9550
lemieuxmc
Banned

Oddometer: 3,360
A few years ago I wouldn't have taken my 8 year old son for a bicycle ride in the neighborhood where I grew up either... you could get shot.

I don't know if I would ride the Dragon at all if I was in that area considering all of the squid traffic that it gets (car and truck squids too).
lemieuxmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #9551
TrashCan
Scary Jerry

Oddometer: 4,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemieuxmc View Post
A few years ago I wouldn't have taken my 8 year old son for a bicycle ride in the neighborhood where I grew up either... you could get shot.

I don't know if I would ride the Dragon at all if I was in that area considering all of the squid traffic that it gets (car and truck squids too).

Thanks for staying off the Dragon, I feel safer now.

I won't come ride the roads that are close to you, so there.

TrashCan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #9552
hansi
Teurer Abenteurer

Oddometer: 291
ATGATT is overrated.... it's for guys who are either too afraid of a boo-boo or those who feel like thay have to put on an amour suit to prove how manly they are to participate in such a dangerous activity.[/QUOTE]

You serious? ATTGATT overrated? It ain't boo-boos sliding down the tarmac in jeans and a tanktop, even at 30mph!
hansi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #9553
OldPete
Be aware

Oddometer: 4,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post

You serious? ATTGATT overrated? It ain't boo-boos sliding down the tarmac in jeans and a tanktop, even at 30mph![/QUOTE]

Trolling post or the voice of ignorance.

Ask Indian Larry... Oh wait, too late.

Even just bad road rash, ya got < 20 minutes to get it washed and covered before the fires of hell start. Been there done that.
OldPete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #9554
2tallnwide
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post
You serious? ATTGATT overrated? It ain't boo-boos sliding down the tarmac in jeans and a tanktop, even at 30mph!
Well don't slide down the pavement then...sheesh, this ain't rocket science...

For all of you guys afraid of the dark side...STFU already, you ride what you want to, and they'll ride what they want to.

And for the dark side guys...STFU already, they simply don't get it, and don't want to...

token pic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkh6lrOfT4

2tallnwide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #9555
fallingoff
Banned

Oddometer: 3,677
Quote:

wife came off, fullatgatt 70km. 12 days ago
no gravel rash etc
if she had a half face
she would now be in hosp or worse with no face
she rode the bike home once we fixed what we could
atgatt is for females too
fallingoff is offline   Reply With Quote