Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #9556
fallingoff
Banned

Oddometer: 3,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPete View Post
You serious? ATTGATT overrated? It ain't boo-boos sliding down the tarmac in jeans and a tanktop, even at 30mph!

Trolling post or the voice of ignorance.

Ask Indian Larry... Oh wait, too late.

Even just bad road rash, ya got < 20 minutes to get it washed and covered before the fires of hell start. Been there done that. [/QUOTE]
I thought tank tops were for girls
Oh I forgot,
We dont talk anymore
Lol
fallingoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #9557
LuciferMutt
Rides slow bike slow

Oddometer: 10,777
This thread ----->

Badasses might screw with another badass. Nobody screws with a nut job. -- Plaka
LuciferMutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #9558
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Oddometer: 5,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPete View Post

Trolling post or the voice of ignorance.

Ask Indian Larry... Oh wait, too late.

Even just bad road rash, ya got < 20 minutes to get it washed and covered before the fires of hell start. Been there done that.

Really? Using a dead guy as the butt of a joke ? Classy.
Ginger Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #9559
Grreatdog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,163
It never fails to amaze me how many rugged individualists cannot let other people ride their own ride without questioning why every rider doesn't conform to their own personal standard. Sometimes I ride in a tee shirt, jeans and sneakers. Sometimes I ride in street gear. Sometimes I ride in dirt gear. But usually I ride in some weird combination of the two or even just my walking around clothes and a helmet. Snap a picture off me and God only knows what you will see in terms of ATGATT. What you will always see, despite attire that conforms to no known standard, is me smiling because I am riding. Besides I am too old and been doing this too long to give a damn what anybody else thinks about riding gear or lack thereof.

The short version is STFU about ATGATT and get back to posting pictures.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #9560
patiodadio
Motorcyclist

Oddometer: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Scott View Post
For those not familiar with Hayden, here is a picture of him the day he got the news he was going to Ducati:
Now thats funny !
patiodadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #9561
Ritalin Boy
Petroconsumptivitius

Oddometer: 5,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalsh View Post
I'm on a PC running XP pro service pack III
I can see your avatar. That's it!

I guess others can see your pics but I can't. I feel like I'm missing out.
Browser settings.
Ritalin Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #9562
TrashCan
Scary Jerry

Oddometer: 3,929

TrashCan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #9563
Ritalin Boy
Petroconsumptivitius

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerstu View Post
i am not a fan of a car tire on a bike. however i think yellowwolf runs one on his wing and he seems fairly fast on the curves.
oh yea car 94 . try to be a little nicer?
Are you sure about that?
Old 04-06-2012, 06:04 AM   #9564
blk-betty
bam-a-lam

Oddometer: 2,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grreatdog View Post
It never fails to amaze me how many rugged individualists cannot let other people ride their own ride without questioning why every rider doesn't conform to their own personal standard. Sometimes I ride in a tee shirt, jeans and sneakers. Sometimes I ride in street gear. Sometimes I ride in dirt gear. But usually I ride in some weird combination of the two or even just my walking around clothes and a helmet. Snap a picture off me and God only knows what you will see in terms of ATGATT. What you will always see, despite attire that conforms to no known standard, is me smiling because I am riding. Besides I am too old and been doing this too long to give a damn what anybody else thinks about riding gear or lack thereof.

The short version is STFU about ATGATT and get back to posting pictures.
Exactly my point and I'm going to start another thread on this toipc and would ask that any comments de directed at that thread so an not to take away from the intent of making fun of others pictures.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #9565
Ritalin Boy
Petroconsumptivitius

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk-betty View Post
Guess I just take things too serioulsy but seemed a little ironic that you posted about the freedom of the open road, America at its finest and a dumb american, wearing a stupid half helmet with no gloves and yet your sig line says Ride Your Own Ride.

The chick is out riding, skills aside, on a road that some in this thread claim they won't ride because it's "too dangerous". I give her props for riding her ride, I give all chicks who ride props.

ATGATT is overrated.... it's for guys who are either too afraid of a boo-boo or those who feel like thay have to put on an amour suit to prove how manly they are to participate in such a dangerous activity.
Perhaps when you look in the mirror you think a bit of road rash would be an improvement or some scars will make you more manly.

Do you think that a motorcycle is a good place to show of the goods? Personally while I find the look of ms grinding floorboards appealing I'm more turned on by the same women in leather. I'd be even more turned on if it was apparent she knew how to handle the big hog she's trying to ride.

As I never know when I'll be faced with a hot chick over her head on a huge piece of iron coming the other way I prefer to dress appropriately. Of course YMMV.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #9566
MiamiMotorcyclist
used to be -MiamiUly

Oddometer: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by patiodadio View Post
Now thats funny !
Funny thing about that Hayden picture is I think he was actually happy having won the Laguna Seca race and the GP Championship after his team mate Pedrossa had taken him out late in the previous race.

Pretty sure that's where that picture came from with the flag right there.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #9567
daveinva
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 520
Quote:
ATGATT is overrated.... it's for guys who are either too afraid of a boo-boo or those who feel like thay have to put on an amour suit to prove how manly they are to participate in such a dangerous activity.
Huh. And here I never knew I was such a p*ssy for choosing to avoid unnecessary pain and injury. Knowing is half the battle!

But, let's be honest, I wear gear for one simple reason: I ain't ugly like you dogs, I plan on keeping it that way.
daveinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:09 AM   #9568
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!

Oddometer: 48,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk-betty View Post
Guess I just take things too serioulsy but seemed a little ironic that you posted about the freedom of the open road, America at its finest and a dumb american, wearing a stupid half helmet with no gloves and yet your sig line says Ride Your Own Ride.

The chick is out riding, skills aside, on a road that some in this thread claim they won't ride because it's "too dangerous". I give her props for riding her ride, I give all chicks who ride props.

I think you might enjoy a different thread more!

Jim
JimVonBaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #9569
yzmaico
Slacker

Oddometer: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerstu View Post
i am not a fan of a car tire on a bike. however i think yellowwolf runs one on his wing and he seems fairly fast on the curves.
oh yea car 94 . try to be a little nicer?

Do you see a car tire on the back of his Goldwing in any of his pictures?

I know he mentioned some where on this thread what kind of tire he runs, but I couldn't find it
yzmaico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #9570
Bill Harris
Confirmed Curmudgeon

Oddometer: 6,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashCan View Post
Well, think of all he saves not having to lug that pesky centerstand/sidestand around. Just stop, and lean the bike over on a muff.