Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2010, 05:17 AM   #1531
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298
Huh? (Edit: Took me until I hit enter. i was in motorcycle mode, not climbing mode. No, we are not going to the Horse Pens.)

These are for Supah

Don't let the dates throw ya. New camera, first day using it, etc...
Awesome!!!!!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:20 AM   #1532
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR
I accidentally stumbled upon this pic of SupahFliD on one of his other commuter rides:

I think we need to accelerate the flab down AND get the suspension work going!!!
I breezed by this picture last night, but did not pay any attention to what was written. Laugh it up, other fat boy, I am making an effort to lose weight. I'm gonna be so skinny, when I smile people are gonna confuse me for a rake!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:56 AM   #1533
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid
I breezed by this picture last night, but did not pay any attention to what was written. Laugh it up, other fat boy, I am making an effort to lose weight. I'm gonna be so skinny, when I smile people are gonna confuse me for a rake!
Nah, man... I'm going to be so skinny that I'll have to run around in circles in the shower to get wet!!! My daughter has agreed to be my gym partner so she and I are going to start going, on top of what I am already doing 3 nights a week for Physical Therapy!
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:49 AM   #1534
Trophy1298
Easily distrac

Oddometer: 5,500
Quote:
Nah, man... I'm going to be so skinny that I'll have to run around in circles in the shower to get wet!!! My daughter has agreed to be my gym partner so she and I are going to start going, on top of what I am already doing 3 nights a week for Physical Therapy!
Actual weight is not important. It's about being healthy. I am going on a strict liquid diet. MSrider, you in on this one. Single barrel Jack for breakfast, Eagle Rare for lunch, and beer for dinner. Figure if it doesn't work I really won't care.

All joking aside, going running with Trophy wife in about 10 mins and working out with weights this afternoon.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #1535
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Actual weight is not important. It's about being healthy. I am going on a strict liquid diet. MSrider, you in on this one. Single barrel Jack for breakfast, Eagle Rare for lunch, and beer for dinner. Figure if it doesn't work I really won't care.

All joking aside, going running with Trophy wife in about 10 mins and working out with weights this afternoon.

So by your terms above, I don't need to lose weight. My blood pressure and all other factors are perfect. Once my ankle heals, I can play sports and feel healthy, I'm just a bit larger in diameter than some. So since weight doesn't matter, I'm SET!!! Woohoo!! I win the flab down!!!

Thank you Trophyman!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #1536
MSrider
Rebel with a sixfiddy

Oddometer: 4,267
Quote:

IN !!!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #1537
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Quote:
So by your terms above, I don't need to lose weight. My blood pressure and all other factors are perfect. Once my ankle heals, I can play sports and feel healthy, I'm just a bit larger in diameter than some. So since weight doesn't matter, I'm SET!!! Woohoo!! I win the flab down!!!

Thank you Trophyman!!!

Congratulations!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #1538
Trophy1298
Easily distrac

Quote:

Thank you Trophyman!!!
Here are the guidelines of being healthy
50 push ups in r mins
1.5 miles in 12 mins
Old 03-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #1539
wolfy317
Beemer lover

Oddometer: 3,361
Quote:
50 push ups in r mins
1.5 miles in 12 mins

In this equation R=X....?

'71 BMW R75/5 | 06 BMW K1200R
wolfy317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #1540
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
50 push ups in r mins
1.5 miles in 12 mins
Yeah, yeah... Kind of like the BMI guidelines some anorexic doctor came up with that says I should weigh 180 for my height...
Old 03-19-2010, 10:45 AM   #1541
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Quote:
Yeah, yeah... Kind of like the BMI guidelines some anorexic doctor came up with that says I should weigh 180 for my height...
I know. Isn't that stewpid? If I weighed 180, I would look like a sheet of paper.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:46 AM   #1542
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid
I know. Isn't that stewpid? If I weighed 180, I would look like a sheet of paper.
If you stuck your tongue out, people would think you were a zipper!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #1543
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Quote:
If you stuck your tongue out, people would think you were a zipper!
Heck yeah! That's funny.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #1544
Trophy1298
Easily distrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy317
In this equation R=X....?

Oops, was posting from Blackberry, that "r" should have been a "3." BMI is not bad if done correctly. A simple height vs weight chart is stoopid. It should depend on amount of body fat to lean muscle. Hell, according to the BMI chart, I am 15 pounds over weight, and though I am not in the shape I use to be, I'm not a big guy.

My point was that healthy is a combination of things. I was giving BW a hard time, but you should be able to complete fitness tasks in certain amounts of time, have you blood pressure, heart rate, etc... in check and have a certain level of flexibility. You should not only be able to see your toes, but touch them. I did my 3 miles this morning, went to the dentist after that (had to have a crown glued back on) and plan to do some resistence training after getting a haircut. Then blow all the working out by going to Supah's tonight and drink too much beer and eat too much junk. But I', seeking a life of balance, not perfect physical form.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #1545
Cybervlad
Volusia Man

Oddometer: 73
Hey guys, If any of you would, the post i copied from facebook below is my brother-in-law's. Just trying to get some people that maybe we can have a local guy make it a little bigger. Thanks all that vote. Ready for the bank to hurry up with my house loan so I can get in there and start riding with you guys some again. Though my cruiser limits me from some of the adventure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan Flynn Hey everybody, please pass this along. I got my team yesterday for the 2010 Last Fan Standing contest and my first article is up. I want to ask everyone to go vote for me so I have a chance at becoming the next CBS Sports.com writer. I really would love this chance. Please help me out. The link below is where to vote. I used my name, Bryan Flynn.

lastfanstanding2010.com
lastfanstanding2010.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cybervlad is offline   Reply With Quote