Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #3046
Knightwork
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadySetGo View Post
I so love looking at all the wonderful pictures of MS that everyone shares on this sight and when I am in NC, GA and TN this August and September, I will be sure to post out of state pictures while driving my S2000, and my SV1000 and my XR650L. Riding is my life and while pavement is good, sometimes it is wonderful to wrestle in the dirt. I usually don't respond, but just enjoy the pictures of the great places in MS that I look forward to exploring. Mr. RoyQ, I have a few friends like you down here on the coast and we call them squids. You sound like you may have a complex to me, but I really don't know you. However, I will say that I would rather fall down in the dirt with a heavy bike over trying to act superior on pavement doing speeds that you may not recover from. You do know that Barbers offers track days for professional speeders right????? Sorry, rant over and please everyone else please keep on sharing pictures of your huge bikes that should be supermoto's for your off road adventures. I am looking and cheering you on.

'09 R1200GSA (Frau Brueller)
Knightwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #3047
Trophy1298 OP
Vicarious Cowboy

Oddometer: 5,505
Quote:
Mr. RoyQ, I have a few friends like you down here on the coast and we call them squids. You sound like you may have a complex to me, but I really don't know you. However, I will say that I would rather fall down in the dirt with a heavy bike over trying to act superior on pavement doing speeds that you may not recover from. You do know that Barbers offers track days for professional speeders right????? Sorry, rant over and please everyone else please keep on sharing
Love this post.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #3048
tslaw
aged n00b

Oddometer: 2,592
Quote:
I so love looking at all the wonderful pictures of MS that everyone shares on this sight and when I am in NC, GA and TN this August and September, I will be sure to post out of state pictures while driving my S2000, and my SV1000 and my XR650L. Riding is my life and while pavement is good, sometimes it is wonderful to wrestle in the dirt. I usually don't respond, but just enjoy the pictures of the great places in MS that I look forward to exploring. Mr. RoyQ, I have a few friends like you down here on the coast and we call them squids. You sound like you may have a complex to me, but I really don't know you. However, I will say that I would rather fall down in the dirt with a heavy bike over trying to act superior on pavement doing speeds that you may not recover from. You do know that Barbers offers track days for professional speeders right????? Sorry, rant over and please everyone else please keep on sharing pictures of your huge bikes that should be supermoto's for your off road adventures. I am looking and cheering you on.

Yep, you get it.

I never enjoyed history or appreciated the interesting things we have to see in MS until I found this site. The pictures from the ride reports always lead me to new places to ride.. It amazes me how often the neat places have been within minutes or my home but unknown to me.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #3049
evilbollweevil
HDkila

Oddometer: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by fes3 View Post
Hey friend, can u give me a local on this bridge. I see something sticking out of that tenders house that sparks a fire within me...

Thanks, EBW

Life has a smell that the protected and sheltered will never know...
evilbollweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:20 AM   #3050
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbollweevil View Post
I am a loser

RoyQ screwed with this post 04-18-2012 at 05:45 AM
RoyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:24 AM   #3051
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
Nice scenery fes3, and the first ride report in a while that didn't provoke unprovoked hostilities. Your skeeter comment was appropriately negative for our crap state without being over the top. A true adventurer, according the gospel of Rapid Roy, may have kicked the land owners ass or suffered a couple of bullet holes for tresspassing. You handled the incident with way too much grace.

Keep up the fun rides, but you may want to trade the lowly KLR for an all terain GSXR since the KLR is too well suited for this type of riding.

Your humble report is exactly what riding should be about.
Just move over on that POS when I come through or I'll run right through you.

BTW don't drown in one of those creeks when that POS stalls out.

And I got more adventure than any of these first year losers on here.

And it is a crap state all the way to figgin capitol buildind, open your eyes.

And BTW I am actually a nice guy but not to everyone.
WERA Expert #826
Old 04-18-2012, 05:35 AM   #3052
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
That's right you don't know me, good thing because I don't have time to go making friends or do I care to. I don't care. BTW I ain't acting girl. I've got wood and glass on the shelf that says so. Sorry ya'll don't get proper acknowledgement for the mud bog rides. As for the recovery from what ever the hell you are talking about, don't sweat it I only ride slow(r) on the street. Might look fast to you buit it's not really. Ride a slow POS bike all your life and your whole life becomes slow kinda like aging.

At least you drive a cool car S2000 (we own one but it's a complete waste in Ms.) but the Big Red Pig,,,,I'll just leave it at that.

Yes I'm a squid, a hater and a fast m'fuker you got any other things you want to add because I don't care what you call it. I don't talk it if I can't back it up and trust me if it's got two wheels I can back it up and run all over you. I don't live in a glass bubble like most here do. I go for the challenge always have always will. One Life One ride, might have stolen that from some one oh well it rang in my head.

Now for all you internet hot shot mud boggers go expand a new improved larger belly and while your at it get a group together to show you how to tighten your chain.
WERA Expert #826

RoyQ screwed with this post 04-18-2012 at 05:48 AM
Old 04-18-2012, 05:36 AM   #3053
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightwork View Post

Be seeing you at Harbor Freight
WERA Expert #826
Old 04-18-2012, 05:41 AM   #3054
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
Yep, you get it.

I never enjoyed history or appreciated the interesting things we have to see in MS until I found this site. The pictures from the ride reports always lead me to new places to ride.. It amazes me how often the neat places have been within minutes or my home but unknown to me.
It was all interesting until I left and actually seen the other side of the fence. Sort of like that fenced up house dog who can't wait to dig his way out of the fenced yard. Then it was like "how the hell do I live in that shit whole of a place" broke down roads, idiot people, stupid lawmakers, dumb ass laws, dumb ass people voting for those laws, LEO everywhere writing tickets while REAL crimes go un-noticed, Yea Ms is a great hole to live in. Only ranked 50th in every category in the nation. Hell yea we got a lot to be proud of.

Damn is it time for my next vacation out of here!!
WERA Expert #826
Old 04-18-2012, 05:50 AM   #3055
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy317 View Post
Funny how trolls don't like being trolled......
apparently I missed this one easy to do since he RIDES so much
WERA Expert #826
Old 04-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #3056
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fes3 View Post
tslaw, thanks for the kind words. I am running a gsxr exhaust.... Hope that's ok with everyone!

Fine by me but it makes no more power and why waste good exhaust on pigs. Hope you jetted it, sorry if you didn't.
WERA Expert #826
Old 04-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #3057
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Everyone enjoy I've left you plenty of work killing material to talk TO YOURSELVES ABOUT TODAY.

I'm out gotta pay the bills so I can get the hell out of here.
WERA Expert #826
Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 AM   #3058
eatalotapeaches
finding my own way

Oddometer: 1,461
anybody riding this weekend?

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
eatalotapeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #3059
CrashDummy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyQ View Post
Everyone enjoy I've left you plenty of work killing material to talk TO YOURSELVES ABOUT TODAY.

I'm out gotta pay the bills so I can get the hell out of here.
Don't let them get to you Roy. I was thinking of you while I was slicing through traffic this morning
If you posted a thread on Face Plant that you crashed because an eagle attacked your helmet, you'd get five people saying how you should know better than to paint your helmet _________ and another five who will suggest you should have taken the MSF Eagle Avoidance course. Then another five will say the Eagle Avoidance Course sucks....
CrashDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #3060
ReadySetGo
Adventurer

Oddometer: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyQ View Post
That's right you don't know me, good thing because I don't have time to go making friends or do I care to. I don't care. BTW I ain't acting girl. I've got wood and glass on the shelf that says so. Sorry ya'll don't get proper acknowledgement for the mud bog rides. As for the recovery from what ever the hell you are talking about, don't sweat it I only ride slow(r) on the street. Might look fast to you buit it's not really. Ride a slow POS bike all your life and your whole life becomes slow kinda like aging.

At least you drive a cool car S2000 (we own one but it's a complete waste in Ms.) but the Big Red Pig,,,,I'll just leave it at that.

Yes I'm a squid, a hater and a fast m'fuker you got any other things you want to add because I don't care what you call it. I don't talk it if I can't back it up and trust me if it's got two wheels I can back it up and run all over you. I don't live in a glass bubble like most here do. I go for the challenge always have always will. One Life One ride, might have stolen that from some one oh well it rang in my head.

Now for all you internet hot shot mud boggers go expand a new improved larger belly and while your at it get a group together to show you how to tighten your chain.
Didn't expect any intelligent reply from a squid, but then again, I am a 10 year looser girl. I have some trophy's on the shelf for running in my tennis shoes. Does that count? Go Girl Power, Go You get pissed off easier then a girl Have a great day RoyQ and I am blessed that you don't know me.
1996 Honda Magna 750
2006 Honda XR650L
ReadySetGo is offline   Reply With Quote