ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Some Assembly Required
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 01:58 AM   #271
phyllis
just another dummy
 
phyllis's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: creswick, victoria, australia.
Oddometer: 87
Clancy's Mounts

Thanks, you're all too kind. I've Been working up to those mounts for thirty years Seriously....Wessex sidecars had basically the same design multi-link system in the fifties(??) just not using rod ends. All the really good designs have already been used somewhere Clancy wasn't joking about the "silly grin", I think it made his day to see it come together. For a new starter on chairs he's going GREAT!
phyllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #272
miggins11
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
Oddometer: 213
Top class stuff phyllis! I've been around sidecars for about 22 years now and recognise both crap and class - your stuff is class!
__________________
Honda CB1300/searching
miggins11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #273
KenBB
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Oddometer: 17
An old thread, but a great job on the GS!

This build is being featured in our directory here: McCardigan's R1150GS

At this point, we're only displaying a reduced-size photo (similar to what you'd find in Google Images). We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your build listing.

If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just send me a message with a link to the build thread and we'll take care of the rest.

Ken
KenBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #274
Clancy
Beastly Adventurer
 
Clancy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Land of droughts, and flooding rains
Oddometer: 5,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenBB View Post
An old thread, but a great job on the GS!

This build is being featured in our directory here: McCardigan's R1150GS

At this point, we're only displaying a reduced-size photo (similar to what you'd find in Google Images). We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your build listing.

If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just send me a message with a link to the build thread and we'll take care of the rest.

Ken
Sorry Ken, just a correction for you. The outfit was built by Phyllis on ADVrider (aka Phil Duffy) and not MaCardigan

And while we're at it, and if you'd like to do it, here's a link to my latest build

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973540
__________________
And he sees the vision splendid of the sunlit plains extended,
And at night the wondrous glory of the everlasting stars.
Clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #275
KenBB
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Oddometer: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
Sorry Ken, just a correction for you. The outfit was built by Phyllis on ADVrider (aka Phil Duffy) and not MaCardigan

And while we're at it, and if you'd like to do it, here's a link to my latest build

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973540
Thanks for the correction; much appreciated! I've updated the listing and its link - now found here: Phyllis' R1150GS

I'll get your new build posted directly. Thanks for the contribution!

Ken
KenBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #276
FR700
Heckler™©®
 
FR700's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Traveler
Oddometer: 6,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenBB View Post
Thanks for the correction; much appreciated! I've updated the listing and its link - now found here: Phyllis' R1150GS

I'll get your new build posted directly. Thanks for the contribution!

Ken


You're consistent, if nothing else

McCardigan posted the thread, Phil built the outfit, Nev' wrote the cheques and owns it.



.
__________________
I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
FR700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #277
Clancy
Beastly Adventurer
 
Clancy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Land of droughts, and flooding rains
Oddometer: 5,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR700 View Post
You're consistent, if nothing else

McCardigan posted the thread, Phil built the outfit, Nev' wrote the cheques and owns it.



.

Nev doesn't own it now either. The bloke I went to the OCR with is now the owner, and apart from a minor breakage, it ran like a clock for the whole trip.
__________________
And he sees the vision splendid of the sunlit plains extended,
And at night the wondrous glory of the everlasting stars.
Clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:12 PM   #278
OldDog
Smelly Adventurer type
 
OldDog's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Mudgee, Australia
Oddometer: 4,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenBB View Post
Thanks for the correction; much appreciated! I've updated the listing and its link - now found here: Phyllis' R1150GS

I'll get your new build posted directly. Thanks for the contribution!

Ken
What's the go with that site? I was just browsing it and suddenly found my thread from here on the supercharged KTM?
__________________
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.” - Steve Jobs

“Yesterday afternoon I was planning to ride Dakar, this morning I was planning to throw up in my helmet” - Boris Mihailovich
OldDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014