ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
fitz4 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 262
2015 meteor motorcycle club's 78th running of the sandy lane enduro

The 2015 Sandy Lane Enduro is scheduled for March 15, 2015. The flyer and all event info can be found here: http://meteormc.com/sandy-lane-enduro.html. This year the Club has been working very hard to put on our traditional enduro as in years past. We have our private property back! This event will be the first ECEA enduro of the season and we will be definitely starting the year of right! Check out the flyer and info and if there are any questions feel free to ask. This will be a fun but challenging event so get out on those bikes! More info to come.

fitz4 screwed with this post 01-24-2015 at 06:49 AM
fitz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:14 PM   #2
ADVwanaB
BOLD NEW AVATAR

Oddometer: 858
What class do i fit in

I am 55 and a C rider at best.
Since there is no DS class, what class should I sign up for (just in case I finish and get a point or two)?
C-250 or Senior C (40+)?
there is no C class for 55+ so which of the two classes above do I fit in and have the better chance, or doesn't it matter at the end of the year?
ADVwanaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #3
elrontx
Outlaw Trail Rider

Oddometer: 654
ive done this run in 2013 and it was one of the best rides i've ever ridden but i heard last year it was all dirt roads and sand whoops. whats it going to be like this year? dont get me wrong i know the clubs are doing the best they can and the state is trying to shut us down.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:48 PM   #4
fitz4 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrontx View Post
ive done this run in 2013 and it was one of the best rides i've ever ridden but i heard last year it was all dirt roads and sand whoops. whats it going to be like this year? dont get me wrong i know the clubs are doing the best they can and the state is trying to shut us down.
This years run will be nothing like last years run. This will be traditional Sandy Lane with plenty of Trail. Very little sand roads and fire cuts. The club has worked very hard to get our traditional enduro back! You will not be disappointed.

This year we are not running a Dual Sport class but are offering a sportsmen class which is pretty much the same. On the entry look to the right of the AA, A,B,C selection above the womens class box there is a sportsmen class box. Just put a check next to that box. C senior can also be run if you are interested in some points.
fitz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:38 PM   #5
elrontx
Outlaw Trail Rider

Oddometer: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz4 View Post
This years run will be nothing like last years run. This will be traditional Sandy Lane with plenty of Trail. Very little sand roads and fire cuts. The club has worked very hard to get our traditional enduro back! You will not be disappointed.

This year we are not running a Dual Sport class but are offering a sportsmen class which is pretty much the same. On the entry look to the right of the AA, A,B,C selection above the womens class box there is a sportsmen class box. Just put a check next to that box. C senior can also be run if you are interested in some points.
nice, good news. ill be there. its the one enduro i try to do.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:33 AM   #6
ScottNJ
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 114
A great way to start the season!

Once again, looking forward the Sandy Lane, glad they've got the single track trails back!
ScottNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #7
jack splash
Two Sheds

Oddometer: 2,302
A don't miss event!

Hey: Real enduros are becoming harder and harder to organize and get permits for, who knows how much longer they will be held in the Pine lands.

Meteor always hosts a great event, don't miss it.

I think I will have a adv line or two in the back as usual, perfect for beginners, let me know if you want to ride on my row.

Jack

www.pinebarrens500.org
www.pinebarrensadventures.com
jack splash is offline   Reply With Quote