ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Pics, pics, pics...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #811
motosaint
LTLYLTL!

Oddometer: 566
Just a few things guys....

I think it would be interesting to have a poll to see the guys prefer the pillion or her to ride her own bike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkem
Jon

My Adventures

Trip through the American Northwest - Maybe - 2010
San Francisco to San Diego Quickly - 2010
My First Big Mexican Ride - 2009
Northern California for 4 Days - 2008

Current Ride
Suzuki 2002 - DR650 (Anna)

MSF BRC Graduate '07
motosaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #812
Moto-Kafe
Gnarly Entre-manure

Oddometer: 471
Hmmmmm........

Practising to be a Morman.............

Moto-Kafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #813
Egodriver71
Rider of something

Oddometer: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by motosaint
I think it would be interesting to have a poll to see the guys prefer the pillion or her to ride her own bike...
I'm glad she started to ride pillion, but I perfer her riding on her own.
2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 (Second Chance)
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Egodriver71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #814
Taurkon
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motosaint
My wife only had one option as I don't ride 2 up. You want to ride, you ride your bike. Somewhat expensive, but worth every penny. She earned her motorcycle license license at 38 and has greatly enjoyed the last 3 years riding. This year, she bought herself an F650GS and farkled the nuts out of it.

2007 KTM 300 XCW

Taurkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #815
thebigman
bout a dollar 3.98

Oddometer: 3,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurkon
My wife only had one option as I don't ride 2 up. You want to ride, you ride your bike. Somewhat expensive, but worth every penny. She earned her motorcycle license license at 38 and has greatly enjoyed the last 3 years riding. This year, she bought herself an F650GS and farkled the nuts out of it.

Now thats cool.

08 xr650l ,99 xr650l, 10 HDXR1200X ,84atc200s 85atc200s, 80ct110 ,99xr70, 04xr650l ,

Dumb ass people do dumb ass things
thebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #816
mtncrawler
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,081
Quote:

Most excellent, does she have a sister...???
"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us." Robert Louis Stevenson
mtncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #817
daq7
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 571
daq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #818
motosaint
LTLYLTL!

Oddometer: 566
Hey, I have first dibbs on her sister!

That was funny

She did a great job farkling her bike. Looks like a full-blown GS from the top. Good for her

Quote:

My Adventures

Trip through the American Northwest - Maybe - 2010
San Francisco to San Diego Quickly - 2010
My First Big Mexican Ride - 2009
Northern California for 4 Days - 2008

Current Ride
Suzuki 2002 - DR650 (Anna)

MSF BRC Graduate '07
motosaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #819
WVdyhrd
mudhole 400 guy

Oddometer: 2,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444

do your teammates need a manager?

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." -Bill
Shakes
WVdyhrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #820
White Tenere
Look a moose

Oddometer: 717
All she wants is to be riding motorcycles, be around motorcycles, be talking about motorcycles, she left her old career get a job in the M/C industry...

Motorcycles are our life, we met at a local bike night 10 years ago and its been nothing short of that mythical epic ride we all search for since.

I have no clue why she hangs around me, she's been there thru thick and thin with me, puts up with all my BS, got me thru a 3 year battle with cancer and still all she wants to do is go ride. She's gone above and beyond the call of duty to kick my ass back to health so we could ride together again.

I've seen her cry tears of joy on the starting lap of MotoGP, yell louder then half the crowd as Rossi ride's by I can see her smile under her helmet when we ride..

When we first met I was living the single life with a garage stuffed to capacity with bikes, the last few years have seen them all slowly go but hers due to med bills. She just slid to the back pegs of her Monster and handed me the keys, saying its your bike too..
Just last week I got a great deal on a 2007 Aprilia Scarabeo 500 its not my old sport bikes or BMW's but its has two wheels and its something to ride next to her again

She is and incredible rider, my best friend and always standing or riding right by my side.

I'd be lost without this woman....
White Tenere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #821
SurlyMoss
Which Way

Oddometer: 26
2005 HD Dyna WG
SurlyMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #822
daq7
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444

What is a Morman? Is that like a Merman?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #823
daq7
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP N MTNS
All she wants is to be riding motorcycles, be around motorcycles, be talking about motorcycles, she left her old career get a job in the M/C industry...

Motorcycles are our life, we met at a local bike night 10 years ago and its been nothing short of that mythical epic ride we all search for since.

I have no clue why she hangs around me, she's been there thru thick and thin with me, puts up with all my BS, got me thru a 3 year battle with cancer and still all she wants to do is go ride. She's gone above and beyond the call of duty to kick my ass back to health so we could ride together again.

I've seen her cry tears of joy on the starting lap of MotoGP, yell louder then half the crowd as Rossi ride's by I can see her smile under her helmet when we ride..

When we first met I was living the single life with a garage stuffed to capacity with bikes, the last few years have seen them all slowly go but hers due to med bills. She just slid to the back pegs of her Monster and handed me the keys, saying its your bike too..
Just last week I got a great deal on a 2007 Aprilia Scarabeo 500 its not my old sport bikes or BMW's but its has two wheels and its something to ride next to her again

She is and incredible rider, my best friend and always standing or riding right by my side.

Stop it. Yer gonna make me fucking cry.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:46 AM   #824
gunslinger
diabolical schemer

Oddometer: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by I GS 1

Fantastic photo. I love classic photos.
gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #825
Night_Wolf
Leg Humper

Oddometer: 8,068
Sounds to me that you found the Perfect Woman for you Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP N MTNS

L 51.01.900 / L W 114.05.900

"That road less traveled is a toll road, and sometimes the charge is more expensive than we ever expected. Most of the time, it's a one way road. Make the decision, hope for the best, and start traveling. Carry lots of coins." PecosBill

Pick good friends and you'll never be lacking Family Me
Night_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote