ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #91
pavemike
I fall down alot
 
pavemike's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Albuquerque
Oddometer: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado113
pavemike,

Your order will ship in the morning!



Thanks for the order!
Damn Brady, you took my request and got them all sewn up within a few hours! I cant even get a pizza delivered that fast! Looking forward to putting these to good use!
__________________
SOMB!!!!
pavemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #92
Timmer
Beastly Adventurer
 
Timmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Burien, WA
Oddometer: 2,300
What's the size difference between the standard and over-sized pouch?

What's the size of the round stove holder?

BTW, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado113
Lucky_Devil,

Finished up your over-sized map pouch. It will ship out tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the order!
__________________
Tim in Burien, WA
'05 R1200GS '03 F650GS
'08 WR250R
'03 Wing
'01 ST1100
Timmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #93
ShinyPartsUp
Turkey Buzzard
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
Oddometer: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZ
Perfect!


Bag partially loaded with cooking stuff (mess kit, esbit stove, k-mart cutting board dremeled down to fit), with plenty of room left over for other stuff.


Bag inside the waterproof bag with my camping stuff.
Now that looks like a great idea. I might have to make another order. I hate looking at this thread because I keep getting ideas on how to spend money.

corrado113 thanks for the great communication on my tool tubes order. If there are any glitches feel free to contact me.
ShinyPartsUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #94
ChrisZ
Exploring, Not Lost
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: New York, NY
Oddometer: 175
The round bag is like 11" by 6" high, so there's plenty of room left in there even after the mess kit.

I'm a vegetarian, and road food's always been a problem. This seems like a simple solution to cook and stuff dried goods into the bag - couscous, rice, etc.

Plenty of room left in there, plenty of room, don't you worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyPartsUp
Now that looks like a great idea. I might have to make another order. I hate looking at this thread because I keep getting ideas on how to spend money.

corrado113 thanks for the great communication on my tool tubes order. If there are any glitches feel free to contact me.
ChrisZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:26 AM   #95
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer
What's the size difference between the standard and over-sized pouch?

What's the size of the round stove holder?

BTW, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Tim
Tim,

Standard size map pouch measures 4.5" x 9.5" and will hold up to 8 standard size road maps. I made an over sized pouch for Lucky_Devil for his international maps that are a little larger than our US maps. I can make them any size you need.

Same goes for the stove holder bag. I can make it any size you need.

Let me know if I can help!
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #96
Lucky_Devil
Master Lurker
 
Lucky_Devil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Oddometer: 253
Just a photo illustration of why I needed an "over-sized" map pouch...



International Travel Maps are taller than standard maps. I've been able to ditch the blue rubber band thanks to my nifty new pouch
__________________
IBA Member #57912
Lucky_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #97
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZ
The round bag is like 11" by 6" high, so there's plenty of room left in there even after the mess kit.

I'm a vegetarian, and road food's always been a problem. This seems like a simple solution to cook and stuff dried goods into the bag - couscous, rice, etc.

Plenty of room left in there, plenty of room, don't you worry.
ChrisZ,

Finished up your custom bag liner and your over-sized map pouch. They will ship tomorrow morning!

Thanks for the order!



__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #98
Fizz
Fizz
 
Fizz's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Australia
Oddometer: 168
Tent Bag Request

Hi,

I broke my tent bag when stuffing my tent in it. Can you please make me a black cordura simple cylinder tent bag, open at one end that is 70cm long and 12cm wide. Velcro closures so I can compress it and close the end would be great. PM me for further details if required.

Regards
Fizz
Fizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #99
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz
Hi,

I broke my tent bag when stuffing my tent in it. Can you please make me a black cordura simple cylinder tent bag, open at one end that is 70cm long and 12cm wide. Velcro closures so I can compress it and close the end would be great. PM me for further details if required.

Regards
Fizz
PM Sent.
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:45 PM   #100
ShinyPartsUp
Turkey Buzzard
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
Oddometer: 61
My tool tubes came in the mail today. Gorgeous work. First class. Thank you much!

Happy New year all.
ShinyPartsUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:47 PM   #101
Timmer
Beastly Adventurer
 
Timmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Burien, WA
Oddometer: 2,300
I'd like to put in an order, but I have a couple more questions:

1. What's the cost of the round stove bag in the same 11"x6" size?

2. Could you make these in RED or YELLOW or CAMO?

Thanks,

Tim
__________________
Tim in Burien, WA
'05 R1200GS '03 F650GS
'08 WR250R
'03 Wing
'01 ST1100
Timmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:51 PM   #102
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer
I'd like to put in an order, but I have a couple more questions:

1. What's the cost of the round stove bag in the same 11"x6" size?

2. Could you make these in RED or YELLOW or CAMO?

Thanks,

Tim
Tim,

Cost on the round bag is $17.

Currently, I don't have any of the three colors in stock, but I can get all of them. Let me know which one you prefer and I'll get the material ordered ASAP.

Thanks!
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #103
Timmer
Beastly Adventurer
 
Timmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Burien, WA
Oddometer: 2,300
I forgot to ask the cost on the oversize Map Pouch. What's its price. (BTW, my MO map is as large as the international map in the picture. My Costa Rica map is smaller. So the sizes must be all over the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado113
Tim,

Cost on the round bag is $17.

Currently, I don't have any of the three colors in stock, but I can get all of them. Let me know which one you prefer and I'll get the material ordered ASAP.

Thanks!
__________________
Tim in Burien, WA
'05 R1200GS '03 F650GS
'08 WR250R
'03 Wing
'01 ST1100
Timmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #104
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer
I forgot to ask the cost on the oversize Map Pouch. What's its price. (BTW, my MO map is as large as the international map in the picture. My Costa Rica map is smaller. So the sizes must be all over the board.
An oversized map pouch would be the same price, unless it gets to be so big you can fit an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper in it, then we'll have to talk! Let me know the dimensions of your largest map and I can make it!
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #105
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 438
Zipper Pouch Grab Bag

Offering a grab-bag of bags.

3 small zippered pouches for $20! If you order with another item they will be $16.

Dimensions will vary but the minimum dimension could be 5" and the largest dimension could be 8".

Colors will vary also but you will get three colors. One will be black and the other two will be what I have in stock at the time.

__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014