ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.36%
Nasty? 28 12.90%
Nasty but nice? 160 73.73%
Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #1906
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
Guess the ADVer...
Iz'zat DBD?

Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #1907
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
Iz'zat DBD?
Well yes, and as a prize you get to not be fiddled with by a pipistrelle bat, you lucky lucky man He doesn't seem to have binned it this year
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #1908
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 403
Laugh

Yes the old chunk survived another caning round anglesey and I bloody loved it

Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #1909
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 403
Please copy and paste this if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone that may know someone who knows anyone. If you donít know anyone, or even if youíve heard of anyone who doesnít know anyone that doesnít know someone, then still copy this. Itís important to spread the message!
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #1910
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Please copy and paste this if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone that may know someone who knows anyone. If you donít know anyone, or even if youíve heard of anyone who doesnít know anyone that doesnít know someone, then still copy this. Itís important to spread the message!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:48 AM   #1911
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 08-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #1912
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

By a strange coincidence...

Sorry darling, you know, later, just would have, you know, ordered from the grocers and the greengrocers vast quantities of strange spoiled men, a sort of kind of unconscious uuhhmmm you know, we dug and we dug and my god where is this coming from, culturally & morally. Somehow immemorial shame struck gold in the tenderness of silent girls brows while peace in the town of Qualupe will have a wet & windy start, itíll feel cold, moderate or good but for now, meanwhile, a very expensive business, un passionne, uh huh huh. A group of dogs have already submitted their plans to revise the existing guidelines so that spiked collars errr work with different south Canadian rude Debussys, different oh no, wait a minute, life, uh I see, with a different man standing outside my bedroom door crying like a child, different severe chest infection so what is the real business of please sorry where are you, alone at night, completely alone, so now I must throw my little candle on to his porch, and the day after tomorrow, live. With me here are three distinguished postcards big enough to revive downside stress, indeed or so the story goes before that they were certainly halfway up your chosen ladder judging incredible guide dogs, well into their 70ís, who were then less open, less touchable, less responsive but certainly to get boys and girls chasing so much needs to be borrowed the outcome can demean both the worshipper and the worshipped. So the principle salacious revelation is that everyone is attracted both to women & to men. Yuuurrrr ........

Pictured - Biland & Waltisberg at the IOM TT '78 (?) maybe '79*, either way this was the year that we 'borrowed' a wheelchair from the Hospital (returned Mon) and I pretended to be disable just to save my wanker of a Papa entrance for me on the Fri & Sat. We got access to a great spot on the inside of Woodcote at the very start of the pit lane entrance. The BEO broke down and was pushed to await recovery at the end of the session, which of course meant I got to have a good old prod at it with my eyes. I don't recall if I recounted the story of the faked-disabled-to-get-special-access in this here thread. And I really can't be bothered to look, so if you'd like to hear it then let me know yeah?

* Pic title says '78, but there was an A & B class Sidecar championship in '79 so?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #1913
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 08-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #1914
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

planktonnn screwed with this post 08-08-2011 at 04:27 PM Reason: bad link naughty link no no no, you go sleep in the dog tent...
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #1915
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #1916
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 08-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #1917
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 08-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #1918
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 08-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #1919
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Post 1000 may not make me popular but...

...from now on American rockets will only be aimed at people....
Old 08-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #1920
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat