ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 27 13.30%
Nasty? 26 12.81%
Nasty but nice? 150 73.89%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #4066
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,342
Todays posts have been brought to you by the searchterm -

airhead swingarm brace
Old 05-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #4067
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

I understand there to be....

a new Boxermetal site? http://boxermetal.com/
Old 05-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #4068
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-entrance.html

Or -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-glamping.html

But most of all I'd prefer -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nal-stove.html

planktonnn screwed with this post 05-06-2013 at 12:19 PM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #4069
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Sometimes we are asked to give up irreligious or secular right minded principles...

Abjuration...

"Abjuration of Galileo, The" by Galilei, Galileo Audio file

Ref: "Sentence of the Inquisition on Galileo, The" by Galilei, Galileo Audio file.

planktonnn screwed with this post 05-06-2013 at 09:30 PM
Old 05-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #4070
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

DISCLAIMER

This construct is barely intended for diversionary functions. Any likeness to existent folks, breathing or departed is solely & totally unplanned. Annulled where proscribed. A little assemblage necessary. Inventory every cheque independently by banking house. Power array not incorporated. This item for consumption meets all regime rules for fieriness. Stuffing can pack itself tighter at some stage in consignment. Use no more than as told. No erstwhile service contract articulated or implicit. Do not employ whilst working a motored means of transportation or serious apparatus. Postage will be remunerated by beneficiary. In need of official sanction. This isn’t a proposal to vend asset based assignations. Submit an application only to your la-di-dah locale. Possibly will be excessively unfathomable for a quantity of spectators. Do not make with the trudging upon. Draw on other face for supplementary schedule. For frivolous exercise alone. Do nothing to agitate. The entire assortment of models in excess of 18 years. If situation endures, confer with your Surgeon. No punter repairable parts within. Unsullied if gobbled up prior to expiration time on container. Subject to transformation devoid of you being told. Epoch estimated. Fake depiction. No postage obligatory if posted in the Amalgamated Realm. Violation of fastener represents recognition of conformity. For bad thoroughfare exploitation alone. The same as observed upon telly. Solitary magnitude applies to all. Numerous personal belongings appear comparable. Includes a considerable sum of non-tobacco components. Tone may, within a period, weaken. We have broadcast the descriptors which appear to be correct for you. Lustful once blind drunk. For agency consumption exclusively. Not linked with the British Association. All rightfulness earmarked. Dribble in whatever letter box is right. Redacted for goggle box. Maintain aplomb; action pronto. PO won't hand over without bribery. Subscriber base was up to date at time of publishing. Bring back to transmitter, no forwarding arrangements listed, incapable of redirecting. Not accountable for direct, circumlocutious, concomitant or consequential wrongs issuant from whatever shortcoming, fault or nonstarter to execute that might occur. Available at involved stores only. Not the Beatles. Punishment for backstage consumption. Check tag for successiveness. Hearty penalization for premature detachment. Don't compose text beneath these delineations. Tumbling stone. Misplaced ticket brings about largest charge per unit. Your invalidated bank cheque is your acknowledgement. Top up toner. Seat embossment hither. Avert touching with epidermis. Hygienised for your security. You may not suffer to embody delirium to exercise employment herein in this place, however it facilitates. Make certain each detail is decently certified. Signalise hither without accommodating guiltiness. Somewhat more gamey westernmost of the Pennine direction. Service providers and their folks are not entitled to access. Mind the Canis Familiaris. Conformists receive briefing about a lot of queries ahead of the exhibit. Bounded meter provision, phone at once to secure expeditious deliverance. You must be present to succeed. Nary an authorization consented to for this employment. Zero purchase essential. Cured at place embossed in cipher at crest of container. Shading within an attire may happen. Apply only when in easily aired out domain. Hold back aside from ardor or fire. Substitute with equivalent type. Departures are upon your right hand. Sanctioned for oldtimers. Cubicles for two or many more. Mark hither whenever revenue enhancement allowable. Much gear demonstrated is discretionary. Cost doesn't admit revenue enhancement. No more to Canadian monies. Not commended for youngsters. Pre-immortalized for this clock time partition. Please stand clear apart from the weapons displacement platform. Breeding stringently forbidden. Nay to canvassers. Nay intoxicant, blackguards, or equus caballus. No strongly salted sardine-like fish unless differently demonstrated. Nut exempt wherever signaled. Eating-house bundle, not for separate sales agreement. Learn the data published upon the computer program platter package prior to unfolding. Name at the least two replacement appointments. First of all draw up, and then knock down. Cut back around dashed crease then pull out cock. Call in cost free ahead of excavating. Driver doesn't convey hard cash. A few of the hallmarks brought up in this merchandise come along for recognition functions alone. Commemorate further proceedings upon rear of old counterfoil. Conclusion by adjudicates is unalterable. Instructed serving staff exclusively on the far side this position. Physical objects in parallel reflective surface are less distant than they might at first seem. This supplants each & every preceding old notification.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #4071
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXtJm1RVE8
Old 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #4072
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjwy-Gjb19c
Old 05-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #4073
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #4074
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
Quite impressive, I note you've cut your habit to 1 in 3

I recently referred to the Ancient Hippy's Guide to Being alive. I have been lucky to recover a cached fragment in the original language, and as the accepted translation is seemingly off-line I have taken the liberty of running it thru/ough a translation algorithm. Here follows an excerpt, para 2 of SERGE le BLANCS introduction...

"The Ancient Hippy’s Guide To Being Alive is the consequence of a numberless-long-time of consecrated enquiry into all facets of the earthborn experiential circumstance, and is proffered hither for the intention whereby the depressed trampled flocks may disgorge themselves of the fiscal and sentimental fetters of Consumer Economy and so crap their noetic underpants once they actualise the abominable fact this discloses. Numerous aspects of the Ancient Hippy’s politicosophical exegesis may look at odds and arduous to understand; do not undertake vexation around this overmuch at this point because these are merely a microscopical components of the arc of erudition you confront as The Ancient Hippy’s Guide To Being Alive consumes you asunder, and displaces wholly the parts of you thereabouts. The crucial substance to absorb is that you ingest modification, debar incredulity and perform as you are enjoined. This need not be excessively effortful if you cerebrate cautiously around it, because this represents how you commonly carry on by the route of that awful travel you name an aliveness."

Were you able to compare this rizzible translation to the original it would soon of course become apparent that this feeble effort lacks the accuracy & grace of the original translation, and may distort the authors intent, and so I would so much prefer that there were general access that version. Do you know of any locations where a copy could be downloaded? I'd like to see it up again as I really do feel we all benefit from even the slightest consideration of the wisdom of The Ancient Hippy, now seemingly lost...

planktonnn screwed with this post 05-07-2013 at 02:38 PM
Old 05-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #4075
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Todays comments on the web shite of the local rag range from

'The doors will be open to 29million immigrants soon!!!'

to

'That didnt take long for the politically motivated to come out on this thread. I dedicate this to all the UKippers out there. Its not the immigrants selling off the NHS behind your backs, it also isnt the immigrants destroying the economy. The immigrants didnt pay 2 trillion in public money to the bankers. 2.16m Council homes ? Guess what the immigrants didnt sell those either. They also never sold our utilities or the fire engines, ambulances, hospitals or schools. Its not the immigrants fault that it costs 50k to put your kids through university and funnily enough its not the immigrants forcing people with cancer back to work for Tesco and Poundland. The drones that are sent to kill children ? Post office privatisation ? Access to legal support for those less well off ? Yep, you have guessed it, these arent the immigrants fault either. Manufacturing industry ? Who destroyed that ? Well it wasnt the immigrants. Who has their noses in the trough of public money ? Guess again and look closer to home. And if you havent got the message yet, then your knucles are never destined to leave the concrete. If your primary focus is immigration, then you are doing it wrong.'
Old 05-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #4076
chip77
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 134
thankyou Plankton + 2 for your thread per se......+2 for giving A fuck about humanity....Oh fuck its the Queens speech ..sshhh
chip77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #4077
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
With reference to The Ancient Hippy's Guide To Being Alive....I deleted all
online sources of this erudite and apposite text because I no longer felt it was possible to change the world through sardonic humour. Obviously, there's even less chance of changing the world through straightforward honesty and factual discourse, for the simple reason that the world doesn't give a fuck. In fact, the world would probably stone you to death for disturbing their peaceful slumber, if you came anywhere even close to waking them the fuck up.

As you yourself know, plankto-maximillian, the percentage of people who could give a tiny rat's ass about the nature and state of this world, is very small indeed, and constitute those who have, somehow, shrugged off the mind-wank that permeates every level of existence on this fucked-up rock. In fact, one of the very few oases of lucidity and stoic reason that exists on this planet is this thread on ADV. Well done for maintaining just the right degree of informative and entertaining content......keep up the good work.
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:42 AM   #4078
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip77 View Post
...sshhh
There are 4 ways this post could be interpreted. None is dominant, each having a variety of tones & implications, able to be divided into groupings of similarity numbering many. I will answer 62/307ths of them -

I cannot care for humanity, for if it cannot care for itself I am unable to persuade it to. When stardust forms into consciousness it may not know how to conduct itself until it returns to passing sand. I am not yet particles. But soon. And in other news I would be interested it there were a tool to export this thread?

planktonnn screwed with this post 05-09-2013 at 10:58 AM
Old 05-09-2013, 07:28 AM   #4079
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
With reference to The Ancient Hippy's Guide To Being Alive....I deleted all
online sources of this erudite and apposite text because I no longer felt it was possible to change the world through sardonic humour. Obviously, there's even less chance of changing the world through straightforward honesty and factual discourse, for the simple reason that the world doesn't give a fuck. In fact, the world would probably stone you to death for disturbing their peaceful slumber, if you came anywhere even close to waking them the fuck up.

As you yourself know, plankto-maximillian, the percentage of people who could give a tiny rat's ass about the nature and state of this world, is very small indeed, and constitute those who have, somehow, shrugged off the mind-wank that permeates every level of existence on this fucked-up rock. In fact, one of the very few oases of lucidity and stoic reason that exists on this planet is this thread on ADV. Well done for maintaining just the right degree of informative and entertaining content......keep up the good work.
The world, indeed, does not give a fuck
Old 05-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #4080
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...php?p=15573901