ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.62%
Nasty? 28 13.15%
Nasty but nice? 156 73.24%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #4321
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,626
6 - But I botched the grasping of it then, it is unavailable to me now, and I’m just going to have to come to an internal arrangement with that now. This current situation produces no other available choice.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #4322
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

7 - And so if I were to fool myself into a plan it might be said I have an embarrassment of riches when one considers options. Piles of unfinished things in multitudes of genres or fields of expression.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:08 PM   #4323
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

8 - Sitting staring at the wall is an option, and one I’ve exercised for some time now, as doing nothing catastrophic is at least an aim for the moment. But there are other things that could be done…
Old 07-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #4324
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

9 - There’s a book; an animation; or a play or film; a sound montage, or an internet thread; any one of hundreds of cover versions of my own music; a handful of covers of the music of others…
Old 07-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #4325
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

10 - So it seems in cooking this dish I make very small concepts become very large choices. And in boiling this stock made from unfinished dishes I’ve reduced the act of choosing into a gloopy soup of inactivity.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:07 AM   #4326
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0z9TbFW6tU

Not the fastest ever run (Bellof 6.11,130 in qualifying and 6.25,910 in the race) but, I'm informed, the fastest on film, unless there's film of the Zonda? (Pagani Zonda R (30. Juni 2010) - Marc Basseng: 6.47,5 Pirelli p-zero-slicks)

planktonnn screwed with this post 07-06-2013 at 04:23 AM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #4327
tenderfoot
PRJ

Oddometer: 1,446
I'm a talentless corporate philistine, so any philosophical response will fall in the bubblegum wrapper grouping, but welcome back.

Edit: Notice how often Bell uses the word "tricky" while doing that lap. That circuit is not to be trifled with.
tenderfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #4328
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

R1200LC Scrambler - No further info currently available...

Via https://www.facebook.com/portal.beemer

http://www.wunderlich.de/?locale=en&L=1

planktonnn screwed with this post 07-08-2013 at 04:59 AM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #4329
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WL8wvpRyE
Old 07-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #4330
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderfoot View Post
Edit: Notice how often Bell uses the word "tricky" while doing that lap. That circuit is not to be trifled with.
"Having begun to appreciate the colossal nature of the challenge, I received a new perspective many years later when riding with Bernd Schneider in an AMG Mercedes 63. The DTM champion was not hanging about and you understood from his thrilling commitment just how important it is to know exactly what comes next.

The bit that blew my mind was when his mobile phone went off – just as we pulled top gear rushing into the Foxhole. And the bugger answered the call as we went up the hill and slid, one-handed, through Adenauer-Forst."

Maurice Hamilton @ http://blogs.espnf1.com/Maurice-Hami...green_hell.php
Old 07-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #4331
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

10 Paragraphs of 66 Words...

01 - Were we to believe that fuckwittery evidences itself in most sectors of any civilization which we either remotely observe or have, have had, or will have occasion to come into direct contact with, then why might an individual or cohort of persons demonstrate a stubborn desire to imagine that it might not occur in one single corner or other partition or portion of this playground life?

02 – Are all Butchers refined in their practised task of despatching & dissecting their target cadaver, or are there some who flail around with bolt gun & slicers; and then amongst them a subgroup who (either thru/ough incompetence and/or malice) deliver the role of Killer/Cutter with neither compassionate alacrity nor respectful élan? Are there no Butchers who sully their profession and so should be called to task?

03 - So why then, whilst pointlessly grazing thru/ough the various comments sections on local, national & international fora or forums (depending on your grammatical take on the plural of forum) do I constantly see blindness & ignore-ance? Comments sections of both the mainstream fact outlets and a variety of remote self-interested groups of theorists and verbulators, gathered in dingy corners of electronic fora/forums or/and ‘In Real Life’.

04 - What mindset determines their obstinate take on things quite visibly disproved by even their own institutions of judgement? Ah, but in the mindset herein described that case referred to in the link there was the responsibility of External Contract Providers, giving the said mindset an out, limiting any resultant promises of understanding mistakes made/putting in place new systems/ensuring this regrettable isolated incident is never repeated etc.

05 - But if mistakes can be made (thru/ough either malice, malfeasant transgression or incompetence) in any given subset of any sector of society we meet, why then should it be thought wholly impossible for blunders to occur (thru/ough either malice, malfeasant transgression or incompetence) in the specific groups adjoined to the interests of the individuals carrying the mindset currently under examination. To wit – Do The Police Murder?

06 - Now, let us say right away there is a recognised delineation between commenters whose sphere of experience has never included events which might reveal or illustrate to them the Fake Wizard Behind The Curtain (i.e. ‘Law’ vs. ‘Justice’), as differentiated from that other group mindset which clearly knows of the existence of the Nude Emperor but stubbornly persists in maintaining their delusion that ‘Everything Is Ok’.

07 – The former might have their unintentionally dim perceptions illuminated through exposure to verifiable facts, and thereby be brought towards making an informed choice as to whether ‘Everything Is OK’ or not, but what are we to do with the latter? And when the view of the latter group is that the Polis do no wrong, how is one to shed light into such closed congested minds?

08 – Now, I am fully conversant with the fact that not all members of a given public service should be viewed thru/ough a lens focussed on their more mendacious and discreditable colleagues, however it’s certainly as ignorant to say that all are angels as it might be to say that all are devils. Surely this is just common sense as embodied in the laws of statistical probability?

09 – So when considering the verifiable facts surrounding the Judicial Murder of Habib ‘Paapu’ Ullah & the necessary campaign to see ‘Law’ deliver ‘Justice’, why is it that there is a demonstrable ignore-ance (as described in 7 above) perpetuated in the stated views of commenters here & here? What conditions are present in the branes of ‘Tigeran’ & followers which cause them to see a Clothed Emperor?

10 – Can we not surely see here, here & here that the widest questions need to be asked & answered regarding the integrity of our Polis Farce. And if we are unwilling to even entertain the idea that fuckwittery is possible within all sectors then, frankly, what the fuck are we thinking? So, eventually, what happens when the army are directed to shoot us in the streets?
Old 07-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #4332
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #4333
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,542
Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #4334
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

"A WATCHDOG investigating the death of a man in police custody has scrapped evidence from an independent expert assessing the force used by officers during a search - after interference from a police constable."

http://www.sloughobserver.co.uk/news...oor-judgement/
Old 07-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #4335
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lrfKYqTb2f...0/DSC08537.JPG

http://lovelessengineering.blogspot....oject_277.html