ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.74%
Nasty? 27 12.80%
Nasty but nice? 155 73.46%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #1321
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
[QUOTE=planktonnn;14895379]+But none of this can happen until AFTER the Yellowstone Caldera explodes.
That's ok, all ADV'er's are exempt from natural apocalyptic shitstorms under the new constitution.....

This is entirely equivalent to Platos definition of justice, as voiced via Socrates in 'The Republic'.
Well, if he's that brainy, tell him to get his ass down to South Carolina, he could be a useful kind of guy to have around....

Buuuuut, did you climb into the back while the van was doing 70mph along a goat track & pick it up after it fell over?

Har, har..I'd forgotten about that. I thought you'd been crushed to death at the time, but luckily you broke the bike's fall with your head, which as we know is largely rubber-based.

Re: Engine. Asstral has sorned the K75s I sold him (& rebuilt 3 times), and is looking to sell (at a very optomistic 1400!?!) Sooooooo I might drop the 50-60k motor out of his K while he's 'confused' (1974 to present, no variation expected) & jack my K motor up in to it.
1400 filthy english pounds?! Good lordy, that man never fails to amuse. Given his tendency to believe strange things, you could swap the engine and he'd never even notice. Go on, I dare you......

Here's an educational music-based video I produced a short while ago. It's a gentle, ruminative and melodic piece that is best listened to with the dials set at '11' (with headphones on) whilst one is riding one's motorcycle along the road....

pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #1322
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
We live prepared to die!
I live preferring to die!

I have for some time sought to produce an 'I'd Rather Be Dying' bumper sticker. Anyway, that's the kind of job you delegate, so I sent back to the early '70 for some prospective candidates for application on a placement on our Bill Clinton Memorial Internalship, just so I could have ideas, give them to somebody, and just wait for them to come back with the cash.

I think we can all agree on the most suitable candidate uh? -
(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE HD BELT COMP - I DO NOT WANT IT)
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #1323
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE HD BELT COMP - I DO NOT WANT IT)

AND THE WIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEERRRRRR IS........PLANKTONNN!!

Well done, planktonnn, you are now the proud owner of a Harley Belt'n'Buckle, I shall drop it round at some point in the near future and expect you to wear it 24/7 for ever and ever........(comp. rules)

here's a pic of it so you can get used to the idea....
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #1324
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
Bill Clinton Memorial Internalship
I must apologise in the strongest possible terms for this unfortunate typographical error, this should of course have read 'Bill Clinton Memorial Internanalship'. Our sincere apologies to the former Pres & all concerned. No really. By way of some small recompence I will purposely spell my name wrongly * at the end of this post.

Yours regrovlingly,

Plinktonnn

* (c) the timewaster letters

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-09-2011 at 05:02 PM Reason: of have who could tell, you think i proof this shit ignore that i am now proofing it
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #1325
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
AND THE WIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEERRRRRR IS........PLANKTONNN!!
Weeellll on second thoughts I suppose I could accept it, it looks like it'd make a good hangin' belt... that buckle looks like it could see off a hyoid bone...
Old 01-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #1326
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Hey plinktonnn, if we stay up late and keep posting weird shit, we might go over the 60,000 views...it's at 59,943 at the moment. I've got a copy somewhere of your track 'She'*, from the olden days when you were a young Austrian pop musician, in that alternative universe we used to live in. If you paypal me 1000 I won't do it* or reveal your previous stagename (to protect the innocent). What do you say? Eh? EH?!

*Which, in all seriousness, I thought was really good, by the way. You were so close to being rich and famous, and then I could have been your roadie.
Life, eh?

*post it on here, I mean. Sorry, I forgot to make that clear, so I've added it now. And I'm not taking the piss about your hidden life as a popstar at all. You could have made it, were it not for the fact that the pop biz eats it's young and then spits the bones out.

pjcr12 screwed with this post 01-09-2011 at 04:01 PM Reason: I am a twat sometimes
Old 01-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #1327
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Quote:
Weeellll on second thoughts I suppose I could accept it, it looks like it'd make a good hangin' belt... that buckle looks like it could see off a hyoid bone...
Now then...we'll have less of that kind of talk, this is a family thread and anyway 'hyoid' bone has a 't' at the beginning.....

Well, pardon my ignorance...I checked the link and d'you know what?, you're correct, it is 'hyoid' bone after all. I was confusing it with thyroid bone, which as we know, isn't a bone at all, but a gland. In any case, my point still stands. Like the song says 'Just be happeeeeee....'
Old 01-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #1328
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Hey plinktonnn, if we stay up late and keep posting weird shit, we might go over the 60,000 views...
'Bizarre Austrian Composer' was the actual PR front. I believe the fan club is still run by a Mrs. Doreen Bryant? Anyway as you're fully aware t'music industry is just ten blokes ripping off ten other blokes with others standing round the edges saying they're 'in the biz, yuh?'. The clever guys are the ones out back loading the flight cases into the wrong lorry & driving off before anyone notices

But seriously, the numbers, you do know it's only you & DBD constantly refreshing don't you? That means it doesn't really count, or matter. You see I'm working under the guideline 'Nothing Cannot Be Destroyed'. If everything I try to bring to be goes wrong, then the only thing that can't go wrong is nothing* Please insert the word 'ergo' somewhere intelligent looking in that previous bit there. Also my Oppositional Defiant Disorder is leaning me towards getting banned from here. What are the criteria?

I listened to 'She' the other day while archiving shit and it made my ears bleed & soul shrivel up. The thing to do would be to land publishing sales on all that noise and let someone else be The Cunt At The Front, or singer as I think the public refer to them? Here is some research that Dr. Basement & Dr Jaxx have carried out into the reality of that business we all love to call show -

* Beyond of course the possibility of the Nothing ending up being Something by mistake, & working itself into a perverse invertion of effort/quality and success, but on such matters one can only rely on innate & concentrated hopelessness to not see you thru.

Anyway, here's a pic of the view out my window here at The Place, I really ought to get some more modern windows put in don't you think...
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-10-2011 at 11:25 AM Reason: Ch ch ch ch changes
Old 01-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #1329
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
If you paypal me 1000 I won't do it* or reveal your previous stagename (to protect the innocent). What do you say? Eh? EH?!
Never extort a man with no shame, I thought my dealings with the Cunty Cuncil would have demonstrated my invulnerability to such an approach Besides I have copies of all those slides you had me scan so if you want to play...
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #1330
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

A 100 with modded air intakes, as viewed from left side. I seem to recall some 100s (K1?) had a different airflow meter arrangement (plenum pressure sensor?) than the 75, in which it's quite very bulky big. This would mean you could make alternative intake arrangements as shown. I imagine that the 75 ECU might default map if you snipped out the airflow meter, as it may have a backup but not optimum map to keep running in case of sensor failure, maybe, possibly? Or the ECU could be swapped out for a programmable one?

But then getting sucked into this kind of 'fuck, I don't know' territory is one of the things that's stalled the MeMW K2.

I guess I should mention that the divorce has allowed full & functional access to the Shedquarters there. It's that sort of understanding, kindness & consideration that made me marry her in the first place. Oh hang on. Bugger

Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-09-2011 at 05:45 PM
Old 01-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #1331
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Bit too scrubbed up for my taste, but still -
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #1332
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,385
Quote:
I guess I should mention that the divorce has allowed full & functional access to the Shedquarters there. It's that sort of understanding, kindness & consideration that made me marry her in the first place. Oh hang on. Bugger

There there, planktonnn. Nuptial success is a process of elimination.

Have another go when you get your legs back.

If the mood strikes...
Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #1333
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
There there, planktonnn. Nuptial success is a process of elimination.

Have another go when you get your legs back.

If the mood strikes...
But. Well. It's almost as if you're channelling old Marge Proops herself

Old 01-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #1334
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,385
The modern window gag was hilarious, by the way.

Ho ho ho...

Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:31 AM   #1335
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Uuuuuurghh....just woken up, feeling like some kind of old man, but what do I find when I get to work?* A whole page of new posts that just cry out for witty responses and, as bloo calls them, barbs...don't feel up to snuff yet as my little white happy pill is fighting for a place among the coffee'n'toast. I'll be back when I've considered all my options...but first I'm going to learn how to play The Eagles' Lyin' Eyes.**

*Yes, that's right. Posting on this thread is the only thing that gives structure
and meaning to my life.
**I've decided to come out. No longer will I be ashamed of my secret life as a
lover of West Coast Soft'n'Easy Rawk....