ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.74%
Nasty? 27 12.80%
Nasty but nice? 155 73.46%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #1351
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,594
Did you know you have to wait 30 seconds between posts? -
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #1352
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Which makes fast paced pointless repetative posting almost slow enough to be unfunny -
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #1353
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
Tsk...so you're pulling that old four-part tryptich ploy, are you? Dear oh dear oh dear oh......clunk.*

Do you not, as a matter of course memorise all the conversations we have while stripping BMWs apart?

Not only do I remember every single conversation we've ever had while stripping BMW's, I've got most on CD, and a few on minidisc, so beware my capacity to utilise out-of-context quotes at any and all junctures.......I remember something about pony tails, but I don't want to get too anal about it. Hoot says the blue owl....hoot!

* That's the sound of the moderators falling off their chairs as they strive to find somewhere, anywhere, to move this thread to. I suggest an old wooden mansion in Ormsk, but I'd take a beach hut in Morocco.
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #1354
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Cool2 Humur explained & I have just the place, and when I say have I do not mean own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
Gotta be careful. A sense of humour can come back to bite you around here.
It's a very narrow path Lornce, constantly shifting & only to be walked in the dark. As a guide one may apply the previously referred to rule three: opposites are always funny. At the extent of it's logical extrapolation in my head everything that is not funny is funny, and versa vice.

* while as pjcrahorse,mykingdomforahorse,well,Dorsetforapiggy back12 have so rightly said some posts back - my head which is mostly made of rubber especially since I started wrapping rubber bands round it, just to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
Words, then - I suggest an old wooden mansion in Ormsk, but I'd take a beach hut in Morocco.
I've mentioned before my suggestion for MFM International Central Headquaters Base -
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-10-2011 at 05:44 PM Reason: detail, detail
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #1355
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
....I remember something about pony tails....hoot!
Yes, took me a while get around to looking for the spool with that one on it, but now I know. You're referring to a conversation at the farm that never was a farm what Asstral 'Led'. And poor dear innocent (young jesus) Stevo having trouble with understanding the 'need for/desire to be/actual existence' of Dutch Pony Girls.

NEXT QUESTION !?!

And soon. Returning to a ditch near you, in a 2nd gen form a bit different from but sustantially similar to below, the DMW -
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-10-2011 at 06:09 PM Reason: Psst PJ - DOWN HERE >> Even if this is the wrong answer just go with it, they don't seem to have noticed we're winging it ;-D
Old 01-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #1356
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Hey planktonnn, can I borrow the helicopter this weekend, as I want to take some aerial snaps as well....? Here's a pic of my old farm, taken from 5000 feet in my old airhead microlight*, the more discerning viewer will notice that it has a curious resemblance to both female and male genitalia...don't snigger, it's true, if you look closely...well, I certainly got fucked-over by the commisars who tell you what you can and can't do with your own fucking land, in this supposed 'free country' we're always told we live in......

*That's not quite true
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2011, 05:03 AM   #1357
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

"Psst PJ - DOWN HERE >> Even if this is the wrong answer just go with it, they don't seem to have noticed we're winging it ;-D..."

(That's alright, planktonnn, nobody ever reads those 'reasons for editing' remarks, and anyway I'm sure no-one's noticed that we're winging it....just keep posting as 'normal', and at some point soon we'll be able to steer this thread back onto the firm ground of responsible airhead posting......)
Old 01-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #1358
rightsideup
Get your motor running...

Oddometer: 939
Back on topic!

On completing my journey home tonight I noticed fuel on my left boot. On closer examination it became clear that there was a slight leak at the left float bowl of my 1983 R100RS. Can any of your readers tell me why this is happening?
rightsideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #1359
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightsideup View Post
On completing my journey home tonight I noticed fuel on my left boot. On closer examination it became clear that there was a slight leak at the left float bowl of my 1983 R100RS. Can any of your readers tell me why this is happening?
I find in such circumstances turning the fuel off helps
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #1360
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Quote:
A Doctor writes:

Well, if it had been on your right boot, you would have been riding side-saddle which, as we know, you 'roaming-in-the-gloaming' types are prone to. In any event, I prescribe a large, extra-sized, parcel. Just pop the offending article (the 1983 R100RS) into it, addressed to my good self, and we'll see if we can find a suitable pill.

A Mechanic writes:

It's fucked mate, and not worth scrap, so I'll send a van round for it.

An airhead psychotherapist writes:

It (and you) may have unresolved issues stemming from past drug abuse; I suggest gestalt therapy and rebirthing with a side-order of Kabalah. Alternatively, strip your Bing and clean your float needle and, while you're at it, replace your cork float bowl gasket....if this doesn't work, I suggest not riding home on it, as this seems to be where your problem lies.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #1361
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Ooh, I know this one, is it because life is inherently unfair? Brian.

I'll skip the answers & leave it to the 'readers'*, but just to say that last time I had this one it was none of the usual suspects, and was in fact a tiny fatigue crack in the fuel pipe inner which allowed the outer weave to saturate with a small amount of fuel & run down & appear at the bowl.

Quote:
A Doctor writes: etc.

* Bertrum & Bertina Burton. Suite 7. Bideawee Rest Home & Wig, Tooth & Spectacle Emporium. Brick Kiln Lane. Etc.

Pictured - A less than sublime solution... But, to be fair, still better than I've ever done.
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-11-2011 at 01:23 PM
Old 01-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #1362
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Is that thing real, or d'you make it up as you go along planktonnn? I think you'll find it should have a pair of telescopic forks, like normal bikes. Is it foreign, or somesuch? Get a grip man...
Old 01-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #1363
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

After due consideration, I now know that my above remarks show a distinct lack of consideration for another person's beliefs and values. Of course planktonnn is entitled to his love of hub-centred steering, and what I said was both churlish and insensitive. I have handed myself in to the moderators....
Old 01-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #1364
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Hmmmmmm...
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #1365
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Hmmmm...(+1) What you thinkin' there, planktonio?