ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #4156
SRA
Why is the rum gone?
 
SRA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Abbzug View Post
I want to hug that kitty!!!
Kitty? I thought we agreed it was a good looking rat?
__________________
SRA N5RU
KLR650 A21 Mad Max Edition

The meek shall inherit the dirt.

Originally Posted by Klay
Climate science is not biased by political matters in any way.
SRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #4157
StmbtDave
AKA Invisible Dave
 
StmbtDave's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Loveland, CO summer - Green Valley, AZ winter
Oddometer: 2,943
Today certainly didn't suck.



Dave
__________________
Why are we stopping? We don't have time for that!
StmbtDave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #4158
TheDudeAbides
Sarcasm free11/11/10
 
TheDudeAbides's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Loveland, Colo
Oddometer: 7,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by StmbtDave View Post
Today certainly didn't suck.



Dave


.....for certain retirees.

But some of us are out here working harder than Charlie Sheen's publicist.
__________________
Best dualsport mirrors I've ever owned

2001 BMW F650 GS Dakar (Stolen!)
2004 DRZE
2004 BMW 1150 GSA
TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #4159
Inane Cathode
Cheated Anion
 
Inane Cathode's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Arvada, CO
Oddometer: 4,601
Boom!

You're welcome :)
__________________
_______
Pokey The Wunderbus
The VEEP Project



Inane Cathode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #4160
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA View Post
Kitty? I thought we agreed it was a good looking rat?
At least it doesn't look like Miss Deb's ..... uh .... er ....

nevermind
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #4161
SRA
Why is the rum gone?
 
SRA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilligan View Post
At least it doesn't look like Miss Deb's ..... uh .... er ....

nevermind
no, uh huh huh....

Looked like a lovable rat to me. I like rats. I like you, hilli... Not that you are a rat or look like one or act like one...


Uummm... er... ehem... You pick.
__________________
SRA N5RU
KLR650 A21 Mad Max Edition

The meek shall inherit the dirt.

Originally Posted by Klay
Climate science is not biased by political matters in any way.
SRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #4162
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA View Post
no, uh huh huh....

Looked like a lovable rat to me. I like rats. I like you, hilli... Not that you are a rat or look like one or act like one...


Uummm... er... ehem... You pick.
One of us needs to sober up .....

Rat ..... Miss Deb's .... uh .... nevermind .... same same

Where ya been?

Look! There's a butterfly!

I need new tires.

Nice weather, huh?
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:36 PM   #4163
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Ain't A.D.H.D. wonderful?

Have you seen my keys?
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #4164
SRA
Why is the rum gone?
 
SRA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilligan View Post
One of us needs to sober up .....

Rat ..... Miss Deb's .... uh .... nevermind .... same same

Where ya been?

Look! There's a butterfly!

I need new tires.

Nice weather, huh?

Hey man. Been in and out. Still in Texas. What is the snow like in the SLV? Judging from Duke's posts I'd say dry as last summer.

Are you planning on going to RMAR, West Fest or HU this year? We should ride.

I'd like to meet Miss Deb and her 8 foot cock.

__________________
SRA N5RU
KLR650 A21 Mad Max Edition

The meek shall inherit the dirt.

Originally Posted by Klay
Climate science is not biased by political matters in any way.

SRA screwed with this post 01-29-2011 at 10:47 PM
SRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #4165
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA View Post
What is the snow like in the SLV? Judging from Duke's posts I'd say dry as last summer.

Are you planning on going to RMAR, West Fest or HU this year? We should ride.

I'd like to meet miss Deb and her 8 foot cock.
Snow? Wuzzat? Ain't seen no SNOW this year.

RMAR? West Fest? HU? Huh? I'm new to this motorsickle stuff. After all, I'm only 22 years old. But if you meet Miss Deb, axe her about her 6'2' ToyCop 63 year old Alamosa Hilligan Dick.

heh heh

Workin 7 days a week in my "retirement". Don't know if I like it or not. Havin' fun. Why quit?

PS. Just got a Yamaha Venture 1st gen. Wanna help me rebuild it?
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:00 PM   #4166
SRA
Why is the rum gone?
 
SRA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilligan View Post
Snow? Wuzzat? Ain't seen no SNOW this year.

RMAR? West Fest? HU? Huh? I'm new to this motorsickle stuff. After all, I'm only 22 years old. But if you meet Miss Deb, axe her about her 6'2' ToyCop 63 year old Alamosa Hilligan Dick.

heh heh

Workin 7 days a week in my "retirement". Don't know if I like it or not. Havin' fun. Why quit?

PS. Just got a Yamaha Venture 1st gen. Wanna help me rebuild it?

For a retired 22 year old you sure complain a lot.

Last year when we met(in person, by chance) in South Fork you could have gone to the RMAR. Seein how we were on our way out and you in. Did you find Sgt. Marty? I'm not sure if he said you did or not. All I know is the last time I saw him he did not slap me on the back of my head for telling you where he was...
__________________
SRA N5RU
KLR650 A21 Mad Max Edition

The meek shall inherit the dirt.

Originally Posted by Klay
Climate science is not biased by political matters in any way.
SRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:08 PM   #4167
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA View Post

Last year when we met(in person, by chance) in South Fork you could have gone to the RMAR.
Aw H377, I was looking for you. (Does that give you any idea how boring my life is?). Sgt Marty was just icing on the cake.

We gotta quit meeting this way.

My wife thinks I have another .......... er ............ uh ......


MISS DEB!!!! HELP!!!
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:16 PM   #4168
SRA
Why is the rum gone?
 
SRA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Oddometer: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilligan View Post
Aw H377, I was looking for you. (Does that give you any idea how boring my life is?). Sgt Marty was just icing on the cake.

We gotta quit meeting this way.

My wife thinks I have another .......... er ............ uh ......


MISS DEB!!!! HELP!!!
Ya, right. It was a gas station. I was getting gas, you had gas.

Next time Marty has a tech day, you should come up. He (and his lovely wife) put on a great tech day. You'd get to meet some of the local no-goods you harassed on line.
__________________
SRA N5RU
KLR650 A21 Mad Max Edition

The meek shall inherit the dirt.

Originally Posted by Klay
Climate science is not biased by political matters in any way.
SRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #4169
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA View Post
Hey man. Been in and out. Still in Texas.
Gawd! I miss TEXAS!

Don't tell me to go back. It'd be the death of me.
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #4170
hilligan
It'll grow back.
 
hilligan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: S. CO.
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRA View Post
Ya, right. It was a gas station. I was getting gas, you had gas.

Next time Marty has a tech day, you should come up. He (and his lovely wife) put on a great tech day. You'd get to meet some of the local no-goods you harassed on line.
LOfarknL!!

I guess you are one of the reasons I am starting to feel like I am at home.

Thanks.

Yall all need to move to Alamosa!

I'm havin' fun!

And still alive at the ripe old age of 22!!!!!!!!!
__________________
___G.O.D.S.____
(Geezer On a Dual Sport)
hilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014