ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #91
Merle O'Broham
too beaucoup

Oddometer: 1,625
Harbor Freight tire changer

SOLD

prefer a trade for pizza and beer or just about anything, case of paper towels, giant bag of dog food? What have you? I live down on the far south side. I've used it as a bead breaker only and just stick with tire irons- jumping up and down on the tire on top of the picnic table... 20 bucks or so cash would work

Merle O'Broham screwed with this post 12-12-2010 at 05:26 PM
Merle O'Broham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #92
Merle O'Broham
too beaucoup

Oddometer: 1,625
huge ass tank bag

SOLD

I think it's by Rapid Transit. Huge. Used for only a couple of rides last year. Great shape. I guess 20 bucks or a couple dozen donuts, pizza, or some meat.

Merle O'Broham screwed with this post 01-30-2010 at 08:31 AM
Merle O'Broham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:11 AM   #93
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!

Oddometer: 8,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merle O'Broham
I think it's by Rapid Transit. Huge. Used for only a couple of rides last year. Great shape. I guess 20 bucks or a couple dozen donuts, pizza, or some meat.

If I could only see my GPS........

OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:21 AM   #94
Bronco638
Nobody Home

Oddometer: 3,523
$30 Jacket Sale

As you will see, the jackets are different sizes but all fit me comfortably. I am approx. 5'9" and weigh approx. 165 lbs. I wear a 40 regular suit and a 16/33 (neck/sleeve) dress shirt. All jackets are in good to excellent condition. Shipping is not included in the price but if you're in Chicago-land, I'll be willing to meet you (half-way).

Cortech (by Tour Master) Jacket - Model: unknown - Size: Men's Small. Royal blue and black. Made of Cordura (according to an internal label - cordura # unknown). Removable foam padding in the shoulders and back. There are elbow pockets but no foam for them. I bought this jacket from this Forum site. Definitely not waterproof (you can guess how I know), water resistant, yes. Mesh lined with cool weather liner. Two zippered vents in the chest (under the reflective material), two in the upper arm (w/zips) and two in the back (w/zips, one on each side of the reflective 'triangle'). Has a "game" pocket (storage space in the small of the back - zips visible in the image) with 'slash' pockets in the front (Velcro & zippers). Velcro wrist and waist adjusters. Decent reflective material patches. Has inside pocket (with Velcro). Colors are more of a Royal Blue & Black (dark photos). I would consider this a Spring & Fall jacket. It's a little too warm for the Summer even though it breathes well. $30

Hein Gericke Mesh Jacket - Model: unknown - Size: Medium. Blue, silver and black. Removable foam padding in the shoulders, back and elbows. Two zippered pockets in the front, zippered and Velcro closures at the wrists (one zipper is broken - the teeth are fine, the slider broke in half), Velcro adjusters at the waist. Some reflective piping. Has inside pocket (with snap closure). Has zipper to mate with riding pants. Breathes very well, used exclusively in the Summer. $30

Feel free to ask questions or ask for additional pictures. I would be willing to trade for DR350SE parts.

Thanks for looking - Dave.

Andy holds the lead. And he will, all the way to the Highway. Today is his day.
Bronco638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #95
williefast
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
KLR lowering links

I have a set of lowering links for a 08+ KLR. They are moose and say KLR-06LL 1.0 on the back 1"? $25. PM me thanks.
williefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #96
Cannonshot
Having a Nice Time

Oddometer: 18,403
FS: Olympia Buswacker Jacket/Airglide Pants 3XL

Selling a Olympia Bushwacker Air jacket (black/3XL) and Airglide 2 Pants (black/44) as a set. Jacket and pants come with insulated and waterproof jacket and pants liners. All items are in excellent condition.

Sizing charts says these are intended for someone 5'11" to 6'4" who weighs between 220 and 250 lbs. I am about 6'2" and 270 and they fit me fine.

I wore this set on a trip with temperatures that varied from frost in the morning to 80s in the afternoon and it served me very well. When the liners come out, there is excellent airflow that allow you to comfortably wear good protection in hot weather.

The set looks a lot better on a person than it does on the hanger. You may want to visit the Olympia Motorsports site if you are not familiar with the product.

I purchased the set for about $440 (+ shipping) in May 2007. I am selling the set now for $250 shipped US.

Thinning out my gear inventory.

I'm located in Oconomowoc, WI.

Cannonshot screwed with this post 02-05-2010 at 12:44 PM
Cannonshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #97
Just GO!
Countersteer it.

Oddometer: 2,867
Arai, Quantum II, size small. Purchased for my son a few years ago, fall of '06 I believe. It was worn very little and is in great condition. If my noggin were smaller I'd keep it. I'm located in SE Ohio $190 plus shipping.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #98
Just GO!
Countersteer it.

Z1R Strike with "Blade" graphics. Small size. Used hardly at all and in really good condition. Located in SE Ohio. $40 plus shipping.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:30 PM   #99
Just GO!
Countersteer it.

Set of tires that will fit a KLR250.

Kenda K270 rear, size 4.60 X 17. this tire has less that 300 miles on it. Still has titties on the outside row of tread blocks......

IRC GP-1 front tire size 3.00 x 21. This tire is new.........

I'd like to sell these as a set......$80 plus shipping. I'll separate them if I have to and sell the rear for $50 and the front for $30. Located in SE Ohio.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:46 PM   #100
Kjharn
Hrmph?

Oddometer: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just GO!
Set of tires that will fit a KLR250.

Kenda K270 rear, size 4.60 X 17. this tire has less that 300 miles on it. Still has titties on the outside row of tread blocks......

IRC GP-1 front tire size 3.00 x 21. This tire is new.........

I'd like to sell these as a set......$80 plus shipping. I'll separate them if I have to and sell the rear for $50 and the front for $30. Located in SE Ohio.
So there is no discount for buying as a set?
Old 01-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #101
Just GO!
Countersteer it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjharn
So there is no discount for buying as a set?

I'd like to sell these as a set......$80 plus shipping.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #102
Bonebag
ADDvrider

Oddometer: 5,370
Honda CB160 1966

OK..here's the deal..barn bike..new tires,paint,all stock parts in box..this is how she sits. Tank is clean..Rebuilt the carbs. I have new case bolt set and gaskets..Uni air filters and new clutch rod..new chain and sprockets and battery..brand new. She'll need someone who knows what's up with bikes for sure..$500.00 with Clear Title..located in NE wisconsin.

The stock mufflers were rusted out so those are not available..I've got way more into her than that..so let me know if you have any questions. all that crap you see on her is from a windstorm after a rain..blew all kinds of lake fly crap over her..I just don't have the time.. thanks
Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #103
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!

Oddometer: 8,823
My 1st road bike.....Brings back the memories.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #104
joeyhssdad
n00b

Oddometer: 9
Cb 160

Nice bike! Clean! Looks like you got some nice work done on the wheels, tank, covers and frame. Can you give the status of the engine or carbs or tranny?

Looks like it's missing the gearshift's shaft. Is that the case?

Where in NE Wis are you? I'm in Milwaukee.

Thanks,
joeyhssdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #105
Bonebag
ADDvrider

Oddometer: 5,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhssdad
Nice bike! Clean! Looks like you got some nice work done on the wheels, tank, covers and frame. Can you give the status of the engine or carbs or tranny?

Looks like it's missing the gearshift's shaft. Is that the case?

Where in NE Wis are you? I'm in Milwaukee.

Thanks,
The engine ran fine when the PO put her in the shed..I have a new gearshift shaft..someone in the past threw a chain and bent it..so I gots a new one...the carbs are freshly rebuilt and clean..all good there. When I drained the oil it was dirty but no metal..the tranny is fine. I'm up in Oshkosh..let me know..
Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote