Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Oddometer: 499
Eska Gloves......limited sizes/quantities, but Basement Pricing!!

Moto-Kafe recently purchased the remaining inventory of Eska Gloves from one of its Suppliers and is offering them at tremendous discounts to fellow ADV'ers. We only have 70 pairs of these gloves for the offering, so when these are sold out, re-stocking is not in the equation.

Josef Eska founded the family business in 1912 and it is now based in Wels, Austria, run by 4th generation Eskas. They have been designing/manufacturing gloves for almost 100 years and use a wide variety of hide materials, depending on the glove duty and environment (flexibility, warmth, waterproofness, abrasion resistance, etc). In addition to Moto-Gloves, they also produce world-wide gloves for Firemen, the Military, Industrial Workers, and Law Enforcement. The gloves are designed in Austria, then materials shipped to China for sewing.

Moto-Kafe is offering four models of the Eska Moto-Gloves: the Spider (a medium weight Sport-Touring glove), the Tour 2 (a waterproof, abrasive resistant glove designed with dexterity in mind), the Speed ( 3 season touring designed for comfort), and the Mesh (a perforated summer glove, but made with protection in mind as well).

The Spider..........

The Tour 2...........

The Speed.........

.....the Mesh.........

Visit Moto-Kafe's photo website at www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com for detailed glove descriptions, photos, and rock-bottom pricing!! Then email us (Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net) for payment options (PP and Personal Checks) and ordering info. Be sure to include your zip code if you need quotes on "bundled product" packages.....not all prices can be published, so just ask!! We think you might be suprised!!

Remaining Gloves as of 11/28.........5PM CST

Tour 2.....

(1)........Size 8/Medium
(0)........Size 9/Large
(0)........Size 10/XL
(0)........Size 11/XXL
(1)........Size 12/XXXL

Spider.......

(3).......Size 8/Medium
(1).......Size 9/Large
(1).......Size 10/XL
(5).......Size 11/XXL
(2).......Size 12/XXXL

Speed......

(6).......Size 8/Medium
(3).......Size 9/Large
(0).......Size 10/XL
(0).......Size 11/XXL

(0).......Size 12/XXXL

Mesh.........

(4).......Size 8/Medium

One quick way to see what size you "might" wear, measure the distance between the end of your Birdie finger back down to your wristline. Here are typical sizes based on that measurement:
Size 8/M......6.8"-7"
Size 9/L......7"-7.4"
Size 10/XL....7.4"-7.8"
Size 11/XXL....7.8"-8.3"
Size 12/XXXL.....8.3"-above
Again, this is just an approximate method.....some may have longer/shorter fingers, wider palms, etc.....which might effect what size you feel most comfortable with. One inmate stated he thought his pair ran on the "tad smaller" scale. I cannot guaurantee glove sizing.....use your best discretion on sizing.

mark444 at Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post 12-05-2014 at 08:41 PM
Moto-Kafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
jet123
Using all my gears

Oddometer: 4,573
GREAT prices... only if there were some 'Tour 2' gloves in XL

http://rerax.net/index.html

jet123 screwed with this post 11-11-2014 at 05:44 PM
jet123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
BrainBender
Bounty Hunter

Oddometer: 399
PMed you.
1997 Honda Gold Wing SE
plus a few other dirt bikes and quads
BrainBender is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:46 AM   #4
jet123
Using all my gears

Oddometer: 4,573
No PMs received..

http://rerax.net/index.html
jet123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:49 AM   #5
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet123 View Post
No PMs received..
Oops.........sorry John. No, I'm afraid no Tour 2 in Size 10/XL.......just what is shown on the smugmug Gallery (and those numbers are dropping slowly.......). What is listed there, is all I have...........
mark444

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post 11-12-2014 at 08:04 AM
Old 11-15-2014, 09:30 AM   #6
Yossarian™
Deputy Cultural Attaché

Oddometer: 9,629
Received my Tour 2 size 9 (L) yesterday.

They fit me well, and are not thick and bulky like my winter waterproofs. These should serve well as touring gloves for 3 season use.

Thanks!
Old 11-16-2014, 05:28 AM   #7
vtduc
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 140
pm sent!
vtduc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #8
Hipster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,748
Thank you Moto-Kafe, I received my Tour 2 gloves today. I think these will become my favorite riding gloves.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #9
elmontanero
Practicing...

Received my Spider gloves today. Definitely needed the XL's which is good… Glad I ordered. Quality seems much better than others at this price.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #10
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

"Received my Spider gloves today. Definitely needed the XL's which is good… Glad I ordered. Quality seems much better than others at this price."

So Elmontenero, do you think the Spider's run a "tad" small to size?? (for other's benefit who might want to order)
Thanks for your post.....and business!!
Enjoy!!
mark444
Old 11-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #11
elmontanero
Practicing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Kafe View Post

So Elmontenero, do you think the Spider's run a "tad" small to size?? (for other's benefit who might want to order)
Thanks for your post.....and business!!
Enjoy!!
mark444
Yes. I did a bit of research on the brand and it was suggested that they run a wee bit small to size. In gloves I'd prefer this as it allows the leather to stretch to the place I need it to rather than be loose from the jump.
Wish you had a pair of tours in this size… they are very nice and the spiders fit my hands well - snug and well.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #12
Tripletreat
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 545
My Speed gloves arrived today. The XXL fit pretty good; I'll agree with the idea that the sizes may run a bit on the small size, but who knows how much they will stretch in use? They are at least partially made of pigskin, something I have little experience with. I was surprised at the speedy shipping of my Speed gloves. With the heavy weather in much of the country, I thought they'd be delayed. I raise a toast to the USPS. When they say Priority Mail arrives in two days, they mean it!
Thank you Moto-Kafe for bringing good value to the glove market
Old 11-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #13
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletreat View Post
My Speed gloves arrived today. The XXL fit pretty good; I'll agree with the idea that the sizes may run a bit on the small size, but who knows how much they will stretch in use? They are at least partially made of pigskin, something I have little experience with. Thank you Moto-Kafe for bringing good value to the glove market
You are most welcome Triple.......Eska claims the materials are "goat leather". I'm a city boy.....one farm animal looks the same as another to me!!!
Old 11-20-2014, 05:53 PM   #14
Wise Guy
Soitenly!

Oddometer: 68
Sent you a PM

Just sent you a PM and email requesting that last Tour 2 in size 9/L. That's if no one scooped it up before me
2. Lists
Wise Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:33 AM   #15
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Guy View Post
Just sent you a PM and email requesting that last Tour 2 in size 9/L. That's if no one scooped it up before me
Sorry Wise Guy.........only sizes remaining in the Touring are Size 8, and Size 12's. Plenty of Spider's and Speed's still in stock, BUT...........selling quickly at these prices!!!!!!!!
mark at Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post 11-21-2014 at 10:00 AM