Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #136
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Oddometer: 9,486
Question

SO DID HE HIT IT OR NOT!?! (no, not the tree, or hydrant)

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Celebrities are so predictable... Or I'm too old...
D.T. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #137
Bert
Fair / Balanced

Oddometer: 56,295
Tiger's always been wound pretty tight, it wasn't a good year for him professionally, even though he won a bunch of tournaments he didn't win any of the ones that mattered. Worse, when the heat was on in those he blinked.

Now he's quintuple-bogeyed his marriage and he's now National Enquirer & paparazzi fodder. That platinum image is gone. Permanently.

Next up, those $100 million/year sponsor deals. It'll take a bit of time but I suspect those will unwind over the next couple of years. Of course he's already got his $billion (less alimony maybe).

Really a shame. I'm thinking Tiger is not going to break Nicklaus's record after all, golf is a head game and his circuits just might be fried. Yes, it really is his fault.
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #138
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Eh?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jaimee-Grubbs/602443132

Looks like Jaimees facebook page disappeared mysteriously. Damn.

Tiger have something to do with this??
Old 12-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #139
ducatidoc
Talon-ted Snake Charmer

Oddometer: 2,783
Hopefully he was smart enough to have an iron-clad pre-nup. Mebbe that's why she was chasing him with the driver ? He was screwing, and she realizes she can't screw him back ?

I'm liberal. I laugh at nothing ! - bongodave
ducatidoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #140
ducatidoc
Talon-ted Snake Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert

Next up, those $100 million/year sponsor deals. It'll take a bit of time but I suspect those will unwind over the next couple of years. Of course he's already got his $billion (less alimony maybe).

Naw. I doubt Nike's that stupid. These guys have a way of bouncing back. And unlike Vick, he didn't commit any felonies. Morality is a relative issue, unlike a legality. Hey, when a Commander-in Chief can get away with it after a few months of orchestrated contrition, it's easy for guys like Kobe or Tiger. Nike dumps him ? Adidas would be parked in his driveway before he hung up the phone.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #141
k7
Ancien cyclist

Oddometer: 18,536
I don't blame his wife - she had to play a bad lie.
k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #142
k7
Ancien cyclist

Quote:
Tiger's always been wound pretty tight, it wasn't a good year for him professionally, even though he won a bunch of tournaments he didn't win any of the ones that mattered. Worse, when the heat was on in those he blinked.

Now he's quintuple-bogeyed his marriage and he's now National Enquirer & paparazzi fodder. That platinum image is gone. Permanently.

Really a shame. I'm thinking Tiger is not going to break Nicklaus's record after all, golf is a head game and his circuits just might be fried. Yes, it really is his fault.
I'm thinking that it's may get ugly from the gallery. I don't think he'll play the Phoenix Open (or whatever it's called these days) but can you imagine Tiger walking up to the 16th hole? Half of the stands would be holding up pictures of one of his wimmin.

I seem to recall the same rumors about his father playing the field. I hope he washed his balls after each round - for his wife's sake.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #143
ducatidoc
Talon-ted Snake Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by k7
Excellent ! Can I steal that for use on another forum ?

BTW, the thought is profound.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #144
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Talking

Looks like Nike and Gatorade are still sporting wood.

Apparently the ethical and moral rules that N & G have were not violated.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #145
skwidd
where does this lead?

Oddometer: 16,477
Quote:

I believe she'll stick around, he'll become even more reclusive and hard to reach, and only his supporters will ever get an interview or soundbite.
If anything, he could channel some of that distraction back toward his game, he is as driven as any athlete there ever was.
I think he'll get Jack's record as well, even more so now, since folks will be suggesting he's going to crash and burn.

We shall see.

'02 BN125 Eliminator, oversize 150 rear tire, 1 down on the front sprocket, Amsoil full synthetic race oil, dual gremlin bells
skwidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #146
kobudo28
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7
You know what club she used to "free him" from his wrecked Caddie?

A bitching wedge.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #147
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

I hope his wife doesn't bail out. That divorce would really be a bummer, but... TW seems like a stand up guy. Remember for better or for worse? Kinda the worst offense, but...

Anybody know if they had a pre-nup?

Quote:
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images...jpg?1259785077
While the entire world hunts for information on Tiger Woods' “transgressions,” voice mails, text messages, and mistresses, other media outlets are already alleging that wife Elin Nordegren has begun to assert herself, demanding that the billionaire golfer rip up the existing prenuptial agreement the couple has and create a new one and that he deposit a seven-figure sum of cash for her in a private bank account.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times , Nordegren would need to stay with Tiger for 10 years to collect a $20 million payoff, should the two ever split. That agreement has been shortened and the payoff increased “substantially,” the Sun-Times alleges. The couple has been married for five years and has two children.

Additionally, the paper reports that intense marriage counseling has already begun for the couple in their Windermere, FL mansion, with a private counselor coming in and conducting several sessions per day.

The couple’s life has been turned upside down in the last week since the National Enquirer alleged an affair between the legendary pro golfer and Rachel Uchitel. That allegation triggered a chain of events that has involved a car accident, may have involved a fight between the couple with Elin brandishing a golf club, and suffering facial lacerations, and two additional allegations of extramarital affairs involving reality TV star Jaimee Grubbs and Las Vegas hostess Kalika Moquin.

D.T. screwed with this post 12-02-2009 at 04:19 PM
Old 12-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #148
skwidd
where does this lead?

Oddometer: 16,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7
I'm thinking that it's may get ugly from the gallery. I don't think he'll play the Phoenix Open (or whatever it's called these days) but can you imagine Tiger walking up to the 16th hole? Half of the stands would be holding up pictures of one of his wimmin.

I seem to recall the same rumors about his father playing the field. I hope he washed his balls after each round - for his wife's sake.
Only at the one course in New York do folks get a bit rowdy and off-color, you even fart wrong in the gallery at most majors and you're in the parking lot before you know if you drew mud or not.
Bethpage I think?
He'll skip that one for sure.

I've been to 3 tournaments where Tiger was playing, a US Open, The Masters, and the most recent President's Cup, the amount of security around him is insane.
Nobody even talks remotely loud at The Masters, conduct violations can get your passes yanked, and their simply is no waiting list for you to get rights to buy them again.

'02 BN125 Eliminator, oversize 150 rear tire, 1 down on the front sprocket, Amsoil full synthetic race oil, dual gremlin bells
skwidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #149
k7
Ancien cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwidd
Only at the one course in New York do folks get a bit rowdy and off-color, you even fart wrong in the gallery at most majors and you're in the parking lot before you know if you drew mud or not.
Bethpage I think?
He'll skip that one for sure.

I've been to 3 tournaments where Tiger was playing, a US Open, The Masters, and the most recent President's Cup, the amount of security around him is insane.
Nobody even talks remotely loud at The Masters, conduct violations can get your passes yanked, and their simply is no waiting list for you to get rights to buy them again.
All it takes is one tanked up yuppie - hope I'm wrong though.

I've been to the PHX Open quite a few times - it's rarely quiet there...it's like one big party.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #150
D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax
I'll take that bet.

I think the Enquirer can look forward to losing a healthy lawsuit.
YOU LOSE. I'll send Guido over to lean on ya a bit fer payment.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: