Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 06:40 AM   #811
Ken
Banned

Oddometer: 57,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy
You are just jealous because no matter how much you talk about your sex life on the internet, we still don't care!

I don't talk about hotties when there are young kids in the room
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:46 AM   #812
Gordy
Team Listo

Oddometer: 21,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
I don't talk about hotties when there are young kids in the room
Do you send them to their room before you bang their mom?
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #813
CamoGreg
Can you see me?

Oddometer: 3,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog
this thread is phenomenal

I wrap my time up into some stuff people might think senseless but this is out of the park platinum sewing circle

It's a little slow in CSM without an election in progress.

New meaning to CSM: Cheating, Sports & Monogamy.

The usual cast is all here.
There's only one thing left to make this thread truly CSM ridiculous:

Tiger Woods for President
Old 12-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #814
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,474
Nicklaus fans should be thanking Tiger for cementing Jacks legacy as the greatest ever. Tiger can win 40 majors and still couldn't fix Jacks ball marks on the green and claim he did it right.

Tiger Woods = Loooooooooooooooooooooser.
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #815
Retro
Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer: 33,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfed
Yes.

Denzel Washington, and Brooks Army Medical Center

Don't know whether you heard about this butDenzelWashington and his family visited the troops at Brook Army Medical Center, in San Antonio, Texas (BAMC) the other day. This is where soldiers who have been evacuated fromGermany come to be hospitalized in the United States , especially burn victims. There are some buildings there called Fisher Houses.

The Fisher House is a Hotel where soldiers' families can stay, for little or no charge, while their soldier is staying in the Hospital. BAMC has quite a few of these houses on base, but as you can imagine, they are almost filled most of the time.

While Denzel Washington was visiting BAMC, they gave him a tour of one of the Fisher Houses.
He asked how much one of them would cost to build.
He took his checkbook out and wrote a check for the full amount right there on the spot..

Is this supposed to be one of those "Not all black people are like Tiger" posts?

Quis custodiet ipros custodes?
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #816
Retro
Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer: 33,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug
Nicklaus fans should be thanking Tiger for cementing Jacks legacy as the greatest ever. Tiger can win 40 majors and still couldn't fix Jacks ball marks on the green and claim he did it right.

Tiger Woods = Loooooooooooooooooooooser.
I'm interested to see where the steroid story comes in. I watch golf regularly and Tiger went from being skinny and lanky to being a monster in a few months. Yes, he was working out much more, but was he getting some injectable help too?

Quis custodiet ipros custodes?
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #817
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro
I'm interested to see where the steroid story comes in. I watch golf regularly and Tiger went from being skinny and lanky to being a monster in a few months. Yes, he was working out much more, but was he getting some injectable help too?
absolutely the man has no integrity and he's proven it so cheating is obviously something he finds acceptable. I think Augusta National should ban him. Maybe Fuzzy Z was right after all.
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #818
UPSam
All jacked up on Dew

Oddometer: 16,370
Denzel trying to cover up an affair?
"There was a lot of talk last year about how Barack Obama would be a “transformational” president — but true transformation, it turns out, requires a lot more than electing one telegenic leader." -Paul Krugman 8/30/09
UPSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:49 AM   #819
BMR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,748
Arnold Palmer Invitational removes Tiger Woods image

Arnold Palmer Invitational removes Tiger Woods image. Notice the two banners below and how Tiger has now been removed altogether.

I wonder if losing his association with Arnold Palmer will bother him more than the family and financial losses. Like some of his other sponsors and supporters, The Arnold Palmer Invitational is also downplaying the decision to remove Tiger from their main advertising banner:

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2009...ops-tiger.html

BMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #820
BMR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,748
What a perfect year for Rory McIlroy to come to the PGA Tour. The 2010 tour should have a new wonder kid to marvel at. Sponsors will be taking a hard look at future golf stars to determine who will be the next one.
BMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #821
Human Ills
Useful Idiom

Oddometer: 21,926
What a bunch of pussies.

Well, that's one way to win, make sure the best player doesn't play.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #822
Human Ills
Useful Idiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug
absolutely the man has no integrity and he's proven it so cheating is obviously something he finds acceptable. I think Augusta National should ban him. Maybe Fuzzy Z was right after all.
Really?
Quote:
"He's doing quite well, pretty impressive. That little boy is driving well and he's putting well. He's doing everything it takes to win. So, you know what you guys do when he gets in here? You pat him on the back and say congratulations and enjoy it and tell him not to serve fried chicken next year. Got it." Zoeller then smiled, snapped his fingers, and walked away before turning and adding, "or collard greens or whatever the hell they serve."[2]
Old 12-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #823
UPSam
All jacked up on Dew

Oddometer: 16,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR
What a perfect year for Rory McIlroy to come to the PGA Tour. The 2010 tour should have a new wonder kid to marvel at. Sponsors will be taking a hard look at future golf stars to determine who will be the next one.
Why don't sleazy companies with sleazy products sponsor dirtbag athletes?

I would think this is an untaped gold mine and the athletes could compete to be the biggest sleazy asshole.

Tiger Woods endorsed straight pipes. Brrr Brrr Brrrr. We are the loudest and most obnoxious brand!!!
"There was a lot of talk last year about how Barack Obama would be a “transformational” president — but true transformation, it turns out, requires a lot more than electing one telegenic leader." -Paul Krugman 8/30/09
UPSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #824
Human Ills
Useful Idiom

Last time I checked, Tiger woods put his wife in a nice house, fed her nice food, gave her a nice car to drive and provided for her kids.

You people need to get a grip.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:25 AM   #825
wxwax
Excited Member

Oddometer: 72,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Why does our fucking "media" even report on this bullshit. I just let a Christmas party and my buddy was telling me how he explained this to his fucking 11 and 9 year old boys

FUCK our bullshit media

This should be discussed in Playboy/Penthouse etc. not on the nightly fucking news and the front cover of every magazine in the fucking grocery store.

Our media fucking sucks

You're post number eight-hundred-and-one -- 800 freaking posts -- in a thread about Tiger Woods, and you're blaming the media?

They're reporting it because people like you are talking (and posting) about it.

I actually think you're a bright guy, Ken. I'm surprised you're posting something this stupid, and don't even see the irony of your posting about it.

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.
-- Bertrand Russell

To make an apple pie from scratch,
you must first invent the universe.
-- Carl Sagan
wxwax is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: