ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #1411
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloochdog
Still think y'all are pussies.
I bet you feel better now Where the hell is Banshee to keep you in check?
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #1412
bloochdog
Itinerant jackass
 
bloochdog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: I cover the waterfront in Norfolk Virginia.
Oddometer: 5,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS_ADV_PILOT
I bet you feel better now Where the hell is Banshee to keep you in check?
I don't know what is wrong.. blood sugar low mabey. teretts?
__________________
"That light is bright, I can"t see sh!t."- H14
bloochdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #1413
LadyDraco
KillerSmileIHazIt !!
 
LadyDraco's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Some of the best roads in the east..
Oddometer: 28,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloochdog
Still think y'all are pussies.
Can i still have a sticker?...
I have one... Does that make me one


Just playing.....



LOL... No soup for you Blooch.... But I'm sure you will have a sticker


__________________
TISE
Life is what you make of it~
If it don't fit make alterations

Check it from time to time as I'm always adding to it..
My Rides and life on the Farm
LadyDraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #1414
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDraco
I have one... Does that make me one


Just playing.....



LOL... No soup for you Blooch.... But I'm sure you will have a sticker


I agree with LD... except the have one part
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #1415
EOD3MC
What will break next
 
EOD3MC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Colonial Beach VA
Oddometer: 4,669
Coffee sounds good. I'm assuming your meeting at Starbucks???
Got the risers and sub frame bolts installed, oil changed, dash bulbs changed, "low buck exhaust" mod completed and the new shift lever installed as well...still got the tires to do but being a "herder" I had to put something off till later...
__________________
I think I'm going to wear out my Goldwing's foot pegs before I wear out the tires...
EOD3MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #1416
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD3MC
Coffee sounds good. I'm assuming your meeting at Starbucks???
Got the risers and sub frame bolts installed, oil changed, dash bulbs changed, "low buck exhaust" mod completed and the new shift lever installed as well...still got the tires to do but being a "herder" I had to put something off till later...
Yup, I meant buck's place of legal drugs but I'm waiting on the dirty clown to find out when or if we are playing hooky.
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #1417
Scotty P OP
Funny like a Moran
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 12,345
No hooky for us! HBN told me to get the camp SMIB thread up and posted.

And it's too cold to ride and I have a hemroids.... and blah blah blah.

When did we talk about coffee in La Plata??

OBTW, someone give that pussy lover a sticker already
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully with no Ragrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
But things were getting tense, and I know nothing defuses a tough situation faster than boobies.

Scotty P screwed with this post 03-26-2010 at 05:25 PM
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #1418
EOD3MC
What will break next
 
EOD3MC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Colonial Beach VA
Oddometer: 4,669
Damn Scott...rough week at work ????

Lance..I good if your still up for coffee...
__________________
I think I'm going to wear out my Goldwing's foot pegs before I wear out the tires...
EOD3MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #1419
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott P
No hooky for us! HBN told me to get the camp SMIB thread up and posted.

And it's too cold to ride and I have a hemroids.... and blah blah blah.

When did we talk about coffee in La Plata??
I know it is hard to believe, it's halfway. By the way, I heard of a dog eating my homework but hemorrhoids? Pretty weak. How about this, Dave and I meet at 8am after the maryland side of the bridge and get some grub (my treat), go to your place, fat finger the site, I'll then swing by Drew's to get the sign, and back home by 12pm.

Does that work for you, Dave?
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:28 PM   #1420
Scotty P OP
Funny like a Moran
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 12,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD3MC
Damn Scott...rough week at work ????

Lance..I good if your still up for coffee...
We had to speak to a few 2 & 3 stars to avoid a Red Stripe. The most two exciting day of my career.
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully with no Ragrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
But things were getting tense, and I know nothing defuses a tough situation faster than boobies.
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:29 PM   #1421
Scotty P OP
Funny like a Moran
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 12,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS_ADV_PILOT
I know it is hard to believe, it's halfway. By the way, I heard of a dog eating my homework but hemorrhoids? Pretty weak. How about this, Dave and I meet at 8am after the maryland side of the bridge and get some grub (my treat), go to your place, fat finger the site, I'll then swing by Drew's to get the sign, and back home by 12pm.

Does that work for you, Dave?
All the coffee you want when you get here.
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully with no Ragrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
But things were getting tense, and I know nothing defuses a tough situation faster than boobies.
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #1422
Scotty P OP
Funny like a Moran
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 12,345
OBTW..........I really am in a good mood
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully with no Ragrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
But things were getting tense, and I know nothing defuses a tough situation faster than boobies.
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #1423
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott P
We had to speak to a few 2 & 3 stars to avoid a Red Stripe. The most two exciting day of my career.
I'm back to the blah blah blah... I think you need a red stripe... whoops that came out wrong
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #1424
EOD3MC
What will break next
 
EOD3MC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Colonial Beach VA
Oddometer: 4,669
Scott, Been there before...hope your clear of the crosshairs.

Lance, I'm good for meeting for breakfast, but I have to get back to take my little ones out. Where we eating??
__________________
I think I'm going to wear out my Goldwing's foot pegs before I wear out the tires...
EOD3MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #1425
Scotty P OP
Funny like a Moran
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 12,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS_ADV_PILOT
I'm back to the blah blah blah... I think you need a red stripe... whoops that came out wrong


Isn't that Jamaican beer???
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully with no Ragrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
But things were getting tense, and I know nothing defuses a tough situation faster than boobies.
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014