ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 12-21-2006, 07:58 AM   #556
Slightly-Psychotic
No Habla Ingles?
 
Slightly-Psychotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: OhWeOh, SoWeOh
Oddometer: 323
Aw Man!

I've always used Slightly-Psychotic as kinda my moniker.

That's it, I'm Slightly-Psychotic

In fact I own slightly-psychotic.com and slightlypsychotic.com
Slightly-Psychotic is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 08:21 AM   #557
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly-Psychotic
That's it, I'm Slightly-Psychotic
dun.
JohnTM is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 08:22 AM   #558
Slightly-Psychotic
No Habla Ingles?
 
Slightly-Psychotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: OhWeOh, SoWeOh
Oddometer: 323
Thanks Mang!
Slightly-Psychotic is offline  
Old 12-26-2006, 08:00 PM   #559
DeadRat
Gnarly Adventurer
 
DeadRat's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Alabama
Oddometer: 121
If you can change one more user name this year, I'd like to be called DeadRat.........Thanks in advance.......
DeadRat is offline  
Old 12-27-2006, 04:27 AM   #560
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadRat
If you can change one more user name this year, I'd like to be called DeadRat.........Thanks in advance.......
You're dead, rat.
JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-02-2007, 06:57 AM   #561
Dranrab Luap
E-Tarded
 
Dranrab Luap's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Louisissippi Coast
Oddometer: 30,089
I just Googled myself and got my adv profile as a number one hit.

Please change me to Dranrab Luap
Dranrab Luap is offline  
Old 01-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #562
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny name I can't pronounce
I just Googled myself and got my adv profile as a number one hit.

Please change me to Dranrab Luap


OK!

Pleased to meetcha, Luap!
JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #563
AndrewAnonymous
Making things worse.
 
AndrewAnonymous's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: leaving
Oddometer: 5,243
Just read one of Laup's posts in Beats and thought to myself, "Who's this fucking guy with the flag avatar, thousands of posts, and I've never seen his posts?"
AndrewAnonymous is offline  
Old 01-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #564
HD
Neighborhood Threat
 
HD's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: California Central Valley - Giant Sequoias
Oddometer: 14,564
John (or Baldy).

It's hard (for me at least) to believe I've hit one thousand posts and not yet gotten fired at work.

Most folks here have taken to calling me HD.

So what the hell?

Can you make it official?

No spaces in between please.


(DOES NOT stand for Harley-...you know)


I think it's also time to send Baldy a check.


Thanks.
HD is offline  
Old 01-03-2007, 03:17 PM   #565
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeDevil
John (or Baldy).

It's hard (for me at least) to believe I've hit one thousand posts and not yet gotten fired at work.

Most folks here have taken to calling me HD.

So what the hell?

Can you make it official?

No spaces in between please.


(DOES NOT stand for Harley-...you know)


I think it's also time to send Baldy a check.


Thanks.
Sorry I took so long - I just noticed your post in JoMomma.

JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #566
HD
Neighborhood Threat
 
HD's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: California Central Valley - Giant Sequoias
Oddometer: 14,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by John™
Sorry I took so long - I just noticed your post in JoMomma.

6 minutes is a long time?

Thanks my man.
HD is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 03:38 AM   #567
Hondo
What if its a Samsquamch?
 
Hondo's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Oddometer: 9,230
Hi Baldy-

Could you please change my name to Hondo? I saw that hondo was already used, but that guy signed up 2 1/2 years ago, never posted and never returned.

Thanks-
__________________
KLRWorld.com Forums - Nighthawk Forums

"Life's an adventure, and I refuse to live a boring one."

Hondo is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 05:07 AM   #568
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshondo
Hi Baldy-

Could you please change my name to Hondo? I saw that hondo was already used, but that guy signed up 2 1/2 years ago, never posted and never returned.

Thanks-
I'll have to check with the person who signed up under that name. It's his, you know.

I'll send him an email. If he says yes, cool. If not, sorry.
JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 12:25 PM   #569
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by John™
I'll have to check with the person who signed up under that name. It's his, you know.

I'll send him an email. If he says yes, cool. If not, sorry.
OK, flugit. The email bounced. Unknown.

It's yours.

JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 12:29 PM   #570
Uncle Pollo
happy cachiporra
 
Uncle Pollo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Albuquerque, Neue Messico
Oddometer: 47,439
Ok ... no one can even copy and paste my name right

Lets see ...

Don_Alejo

Like the tequila

Alejo is my first name.

Pretty please?
Uncle Pollo is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014