ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007, 01:11 PM   #571
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Alejo
Ok ... no one can even copy and paste my name right

Lets see ...

Don_Alejo

Like the tequila

Alejo is my first name.

Pretty please?
You got it, Don!
JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #572
Uncle Pollo
happy cachiporra
 
Uncle Pollo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Albuquerque, Neue Messico
Oddometer: 47,161
Thank you!
Uncle Pollo is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 03:31 PM   #573
Motor-110
...respect my Authoritah!
 
Motor-110's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Big Bear Lake, CA
Oddometer: 600
Name Change Request....Please.

I would like to have my name changed to:

Motor-110

My parole officer and wife have approved this name change. It is not to avoid law enforcement or creditors .

Thanks in advance,

Mike
__________________
"Fresh BMW's and whisky for all my men!"
M-110
Motor-110 is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #574
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty T. Bailiff
I would like to have my name changed to:

Motor-110

My parole officer and wife have approved this name change. It is not to avoid law enforcement or creditors .

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Well, OK, since you did do all the work on ordering those code readers for us...

JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #575
Hondo
What if its a Samsquamch?
 
Hondo's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Oddometer: 8,916
Quote:
OK, flugit. The email bounced. Unknown.

It's yours.
Thanks Baldy!

__________________
KLRWorld.com Forums - Nighthawk Forums

"Life's an adventure, and I refuse to live a boring one."

Hondo is online now  
Old 01-06-2007, 02:09 PM   #576
Timba
Luckiest Man Alive
 
Timba's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Somewhere in the Hill Country of Texas
Oddometer: 242
Nospamsatx to Timba?

Please sir, if it's not too much trouble, please change my username from Nospamsatx (email account) to Timba (nickname).

Many Tanks!
__________________
Timba

"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed." M. Gandhi. (1869-1948)


TnA's travels
Timba is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #577
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by nospamsatx
Please sir, if it's not too much trouble, please change my username from Nospamsatx (email account) to Timba (nickname).

Many Tanks!
Glad to!
JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #578
Baldy
Site Owner
 
Baldy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2001
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Oddometer: 8,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo
Thanks Baldy!

See, that's what I'm talking about. John does the work and I get the credit. Let's keep it that way.
__________________
Home page photos
Baldy is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 12:20 AM   #579
Flameout
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Flameout's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: I'm right where I'm suppose to be all the time!
Oddometer: 275
Eh? Name change request please

Ok, well, after much scrutiny I added my name as 'Flame'. I'd like to change it to 'Flameout'. Seems as if every kind of person wants to add a friggin 'r' to the back of that! Also, a recent experience warrants the change! And if anyone cares what it means, here's wikpedeia's definition(well, mostly):
A flameout refers to the failure of a jet engine caused by the extinction of the flame in the combustion chamber. It can be caused by a number of factors, including fuel exhaustion; compressor stall; insufficient oxygen supply; engine ingestion of foreign substances (such as birds, hail or even volcanic ash); severe inclement weather; mechanical failure; and other factors such as too much Crown and Redbull!
Thank you in advance! Walt
__________________
"Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl."
Frederick The Great (1712 AD - 1786 AD)

FOLLOW ME!
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...rytJ4p77xkQ75p
Flameout is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 07:13 AM   #580
Timba
Luckiest Man Alive
 
Timba's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Somewhere in the Hill Country of Texas
Oddometer: 242
Thanks John (tm)!


Quote:
Originally Posted by John™
Glad to!
__________________
Timba

"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed." M. Gandhi. (1869-1948)


TnA's travels
Timba is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #581
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy
See, that's what I'm talking about. John does the work and I get the credit. Let's keep it that way.







JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #582
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout
Ok, well, after much scrutiny I added my name as 'Flame'. I'd like to change it to 'Flameout'. Seems as if every kind of person wants to add a friggin 'r' to the back of that! Also, a recent experience warrants the change! And if anyone cares what it means, here's wikpedeia's definition(well, mostly):
A flameout refers to the failure of a jet engine caused by the extinction of the flame in the combustion chamber. It can be caused by a number of factors, including fuel exhaustion; compressor stall; insufficient oxygen supply; engine ingestion of foreign substances (such as birds, hail or even volcanic ash); severe inclement weather; mechanical failure; and other factors such as too much Crown and Redbull!
Thank you in advance! Walt
You can thank Baldy for that.
JohnTM is offline  
Old 01-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #583
Flameout
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Flameout's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: I'm right where I'm suppose to be all the time!
Oddometer: 275
Cool2

I knew sumthing was up! Hahaha! Thanks for the change! Walt
__________________
"Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl."
Frederick The Great (1712 AD - 1786 AD)

FOLLOW ME!
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...rytJ4p77xkQ75p
Flameout is offline  
Old 01-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #584
kurt1305
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Oddometer: 125
I'd like to change my user name from txmedic to kurt1305. I tried to register under kurt1305 but never got a response back from an admin approving the account. Now I see I can just change the user name and would prefer to do that. Thanks!
kurt1305 is online now  
Old 01-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #585
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt1305
I'd like to change my user name from txmedic to kurt1305. I tried to register under kurt1305 but never got a response back from an admin approving the account. Now I see I can just change the user name and would prefer to do that. Thanks!
Dun. Now don't be registering no more!
JohnTM is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014