ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #6481
DaBen
On the road til furt
 
DaBen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Astoria, OR
Oddometer: 135
Well I obviously made a mistake choosing a screen name based on a bike I was in love with at the time. The bike is long gone.

Can I please change my screen name to DaBen

Thanks in advance

Ben
DaBen is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 04:25 AM   #6482
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by drzeee View Post
Well I obviously made a mistake choosing a screen name based on a bike I was in love with at the time. The bike is long gone.

Can I please change my screen name to DaBen

Thanks in advance

Ben
Done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #6483
BenFongTorres
Banned
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Near Canada
Oddometer: 831
Dear sir,

People always seem to be misreading my handle. May I please change to Denial9xs? It's what I use on other forums.

Muchas Gracias!
BenFongTorres is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #6484
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneydee View Post
Dear sir,

People always seem to be misreading my handle. May I please change to Denial9xs? It's what I use on other forums.

Muchas Gracias!
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #6485
fluctuat_nec_mergitur
Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Oddometer: 21
as my present name does not mean anything to anyone

could you please change it to fluctuat_nec_mergitur

which accurately describes both my past and present states of mind.
__________________
fluctuat nec mergitur

Round Caspian
fluctuat_nec_mergitur is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #6486
Hank Mardukas
n00b
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Maryland
Oddometer: 4
Could you please change my name to Hank Mardukas?

Thanks
Hank Mardukas is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #6487
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkkit View Post
could you please change it to fluctuat_nec_mergitur

which accurately describes both my past and present states of mind.
Done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #6488
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo92 View Post
Could you please change my name to Hank Mardukas?

Thanks
ok.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #6489
DaBen
On the road til furt
 
DaBen's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Astoria, OR
Oddometer: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Boy View Post
Done.
Thanks!
DaBen is offline  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:06 AM   #6490
Maritime Mike
Adventurer
 
Maritime Mike's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Oddometer: 43
HI GB.....could you please change my username from trailpacker to Maritime Mike?

Thanks

Mike
Maritime Mike is offline  
Old 04-29-2011, 04:31 AM   #6491
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailpacker View Post
HI GB.....could you please change my username from trailpacker to Maritime Mike?

Thanks

Mike
Done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 04-29-2011, 07:21 AM   #6492
Hank Mardukas
n00b
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Maryland
Oddometer: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Boy View Post
ok.
Thanks!
Hank Mardukas is offline  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #6493
Roam
If you want to
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: NoVA
Oddometer: 1,049
Could you change my logon name to Roam ?

Thanks,
Hugh
__________________
http://www.twowheelsgood.net




Roam is offline  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:48 PM   #6494
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafale View Post
Could you change my logon name to Roam ?

Thanks,
Hugh
Your second name change in the last month.. please keep this one.

done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #6495
Mud Farm
Cow Poke
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Snow bank
Oddometer: 77
Could you please change my name to Mud Farm?

Thanks,
Justin
Mud Farm is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014