ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 07:05 AM   #6751
GoglzNstrikr
n00b
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Long Island, New York
Oddometer: 5
Umm...yeah me too

My first post and already requesting you to mop up the floor around me. I forgot to put the t in "GoglzNstrikr". First and last name change promise.
GoglzNstrikr is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #6752
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVP View Post
could I get name changed to FTWeather ...checked inmate list and it didn't show up. thanks for your time!
first post is a name change already? done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 07:27 AM   #6753
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoglzNsrikr View Post
My first post and already requesting you to mop up the floor around me. I forgot to put the t in "GoglzNstrikr". First and last name change promise.
fixed.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #6754
GoglzNstrikr
n00b
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Long Island, New York
Oddometer: 5
Do you do social sec #'s too? Thanks GB.
GoglzNstrikr is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 07:46 AM   #6755
The PacRat
I'm that other guy
 
The PacRat's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: the Poison Oak Patch
Oddometer: 2,424
I'd like to change my username to "PacRat". If that is not available, I'd like to change it to "The PacRat".

Thanks
__________________
If a hammer don't fix it, then it's an electrical problem.
The PacRat is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #6756
TheMechanic
Gnarly Adventurer
 
TheMechanic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Oddometer: 102
name change

i'm new in these forums, and my current name was made rather hastily, so i'd like to change it. could you please make it "TheMechanic". thanks.
TheMechanic is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #6757
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by advtek View Post
I'd like to change my username to "PacRat". If that is not available, I'd like to change it to "The PacRat".

Thanks
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #6758
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTheMech View Post
i'm new in these forums, and my current name was made rather hastily, so i'd like to change it. could you please make it "TheMechanic". thanks.
done
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #6759
The PacRat
I'm that other guy
 
The PacRat's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: the Poison Oak Patch
Oddometer: 2,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Boy View Post
done.
Thanks!
__________________
If a hammer don't fix it, then it's an electrical problem.
The PacRat is offline  
Old 07-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #6760
OtterChaos
Guzzi Guzzi Guzzi
 
OtterChaos's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Grover Beach, Ca
Oddometer: 333
Well I just got my Kermit chair and had it stenciled with my username from other sites so I was hoping I could have my name changed so that any ADV'ers I meet would be able to know whose chair they might be sitting in. New name request is OtterChaos Thanks in Advance!
OtterChaos is offline  
Old 07-23-2011, 06:30 AM   #6761
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinfan View Post
Well I just got my Kermit chair and had it stenciled with my username from other sites so I was hoping I could have my name changed so that any ADV'ers I meet would be able to know whose chair they might be sitting in. New name request is OtterChaos Thanks in Advance!
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 07-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #6762
NoFive
Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Clackamas, OR
Oddometer: 16
Name Change Please

I'd like to change my username to NoFive. Delux248 is a 'lurker' username that I use all over the place, but I've learned too much on this forum to not participate - and delux248 doesn't talk much.

Thanks!
NoFive is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 04:44 AM   #6763
J_B
Mid-life Crisis
 
J_B's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Cottesloe - Western Australia
Oddometer: 230
name change

I would like to change my user name to J_B thanks
J_B is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #6764
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by delux248 View Post
I'd like to change my username to NoFive. Delux248 is a 'lurker' username that I use all over the place, but I've learned too much on this forum to not participate - and delux248 doesn't talk much.

Thanks!
ok
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #6765
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbahen View Post
I would like to change my user name to J_B thanks
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014