ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 03-19-2007, 07:13 PM   #751
advdude
Gnarly Adventurer
 
advdude's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: New Orleans
Oddometer: 120
my name sucks

okay I've been here almost 4 years and I have the lamest username ever.
i would so love to be "advdude" hook a brother up. I promise I'll post more.
__________________
"Wherever you are, just act like that's the place to be"
advdude is offline  
Old 03-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #752
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthpilot
tooo many 'pilots' buzzing around here....

please switcheroo me to " Burro X "

Muchas Gracias En Avance !
Burro X it is!
AceRph is offline  
Old 03-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #753
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrenon
okay I've been here almost 4 years and I have the lamest username ever.
i would so love to be "advdude" hook a brother up. I promise I'll post more.
You are as you wish!

Now post a ride report w/ food pictures, of course.
AceRph is offline  
Old 03-20-2007, 04:16 AM   #754
advdude
Gnarly Adventurer
 
advdude's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: New Orleans
Oddometer: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRph
You are as you wish!

Now post a ride report w/ food pictures, of course.

I'm on it thanks!
__________________
"Wherever you are, just act like that's the place to be"
advdude is offline  
Old 03-22-2007, 03:50 PM   #755
Guff
the dude with the glasses
 
Guff's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: right near da beach, boooyeee
Oddometer: 934
I think saying ace(rph) is a hippie is no longer necessary.

May I acquire matchoo please??

This would make my (day, week, year, whatever).

thanks mods(or dad).



-son of ace.
__________________
The urine douche is what killed off the Mayans.


-trailsaw
Guff is offline  
Old 03-22-2007, 04:08 PM   #756
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceISaHIPPIE
I think saying ace(rph) is a hippie is no longer necessary.

May I acquire matchoo please??

This would make my (day, week, year, whatever).

thanks mods(or dad).



-son of ace.
I been waiting for you to ask.

Glad you called today, son.
AceRph is offline  
Old 03-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #757
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 8,013
Change Please!!!!!

Looking to go to DireWolf - see voo play..... sea vu ple..... c'set viou - screw it. Please?
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline  
Old 03-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #758
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Shawn
Looking to go to DireWolf - see voo play..... sea vu ple..... c'set viou - screw it. Please?
Scary name dude.
AceRph is offline  
Old 03-22-2007, 10:01 PM   #759
DaveBro
Beastly Adventurer
 
DaveBro's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Petaluma, CA
Oddometer: 1,069
OK, got a bike and starting to go places, so the old name is a liability.

Can you puh-puh-puh-please change me to "DaveBro"?

Thanks!
DaveBro is offline  
Old 03-23-2007, 04:18 AM   #760
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevahBeenNowheah
OK, got a bike and starting to go places, so the old name is a liability.

Can you puh-puh-puh-please change me to "DaveBro"?

Thanks!
Yo, bro. Done.
JohnTM is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 01:34 AM   #761
Marrakesh Red
Banned
 
Marrakesh Red's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Early Apple in Decay,Detroit
Oddometer: 182
Name change

Hello Baldy,

May I request a name change from MarcosWAY
to just MarcosGSPD?
Thank you in adavance.

M
Marrakesh Red is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 05:17 AM   #762
AceRph
Affluenza Free!
 
AceRph's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Where the stupidest people on earth run things
Oddometer: 24,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosWAY
Hello Baldy,

May I request a name change from MarcosWAY
to just MarcosGSPD?
Thank you in adavance.

M
Done!
AceRph is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #763
workerant
Spaß im Dreck
 
workerant's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: 10 Miles North of Deal's Gap
Oddometer: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRph
Scary name dude.
It's a song by the Tragically Hip. Great band, great album, great song.


/why do we still call them albums?
__________________
The truth will come with ten thousand miles in the saddle. -Corb Lund
workerant is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 12:32 PM   #764
Guff
the dude with the glasses
 
Guff's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: right near da beach, boooyeee
Oddometer: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by workerant
It's a song by the Tragically Hip. Great band, great album, great song.


/why do we still call them albums?


'cause its one less thing you old guys have to adapt to.
__________________
The urine douche is what killed off the Mayans.


-trailsaw
Guff is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 06:16 PM   #765
workerant
Spaß im Dreck
 
workerant's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: 10 Miles North of Deal's Gap
Oddometer: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchoo
'cause its one less thing you old guys have to adapt to.
Yuh huh. I'm neither old nor a guy. Keep trying, though.
__________________
The truth will come with ten thousand miles in the saddle. -Corb Lund
workerant is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014